I Need A Gaming PC!

iMasonHD's Avatar iMasonHD12/10/14 7:20 pm
12/10/2014 9:00 pm
ArmoreDragon's Avatar ArmoreDragon
So Basically I Need To Know Where I Can Find A Pre-Built Gaming Computer That Can Run Games Like Advanced Warfare, Skyrim, etc At 120 fps minimum. I Really Need It Pre-Built.
Since Christmas Is Coming Up My Mom Asked Me What I Wanted And She Said I Could Get One As Long As It Doesn't Pass $1000. She Isn't Gonna Go Store To Store Getting Individual Parts I Know That Right Away. So I really need it pre-built and is in stores.

Thanks Again.
iMasonHD
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ArmoreDragon
12/10/2014 9:00 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
iMasonHDSo Basically I Need To Know Where I Can Find A Pre-Built Gaming Computer That Can Run Games Like Advanced Warfare, Skyrim, etc At 120 fps minimum. I Really Need It Pre-Built.
Since Christmas Is Coming Up My Mom Asked Me What I Wanted And She Said I Could Get One As Long As It Doesn't Pass $1000. She Isn't Gonna Go Store To Store Getting Individual Parts I Know That Right Away. So I really need it pre-built and is in stores.

Thanks Again.

You won't get that kind of performance with that budget. But if you want a prebuilt under 1000 here is your best bet: http://goo.gl/2R4Zcq
funny bunny
12/10/2014 7:52 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
iMasonHDSo Basically I Need To Know Where I Can Find A Pre-Built Gaming Computer That Can Run Games Like Advanced Warfare, Skyrim, etc At 120 fps minimum. I Really Need It Pre-Built.

Thanks Again.

Your mother does not have to go to the store to pick up the parts. Most parts you can order from Amazon, Newegg, or some other retailer. I highly recommend building though, you won't get great quality from a pre-built.
Woodilicious
12/10/2014 7:41 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Although I am completely against getting pre-built this seems to be the best of the few I've checked at BestBuy. I went through 1.5 pages before giving up. I'll let the PC group explain why getting pre-built is a bad idea...

What You're Getting With a Prebuilt
-Ripped Off
-Cheap Motherboard (Probably not even an OC Mobo with that OC hardware)
-The Ugliest "Totally Not Azza" Case Modified by CyberpowerPC
-Ripped Off
-Outdated Hardware
Seghas
12/10/2014 7:23 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network

Thanks Again.

BUILD REQUEST TEMPLATE
Answering these questions will help us make a build suited to your needs and your budget. Please make a new thread for each request so we can avoid cluttering up this thread. Replace the italicized text with your answers.

What is this computer going to be used for?
List what you will be doing with your computer.
What is your budget?
Include amount and currency.
Where do you live? If in the US, do you have a nearby Microcenter?
Your country lets us know what sites you can order from. If you have a nearby Microcenter they have some great in-store only deals that you can take advantage of.
What is included in the budget?
Things like the tower, the OS, peripherals and monitors.
Will you be overclocking?
Overclocking will require different hardware than a non-overclocking build so we need to know this.
Will you be reusing any parts?
If you are reusing parts list them here.
What OS do you want?
Say which OS you want or say if you already have a copy of one.
Any specific case preferences?
Size, color, etc.
Any other special features that you want in the build?
Stuff like an SSD, large hard drive, RAID, and wifi
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome