J.A.E.S.A : Next Generation Artificial Intelligence Kickstar

stiggybird's Avatar stiggybird6/29/14 5:58 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 3
6/29/2014 6:10 am
4377699683's Avatar 4377699683
Hey all,
So I was browsing Kickstarter and I came across this cool project on there, and decided to fund it, and I highly recommend that if you've got at least $2 spare, pledge to it!
Here's a link and basic run-down:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/181239886/jaesa

Basic Description:
A next generation AI with the ability to think, learn, adapt and converse freely. Yours for a price of a cup of coffee!

The future of Artificial intelligence is here. Meet J.A.E.S.A, a user-friendly A.I. unlike any you've seen before - for the price as low as $2!
J.A.E.S.A. is a multiplatform (iOS, Android, PC) next generation AI system and and personal assistant capable of talking to a user on any topic, including sophisticated ones, just like a human would.

She also has all the generic assistant features, such as Web Search, GPS, weather forecast, she can launch and stop apps,answer calls, text messages etc. She also has extensive security capabilities and integration with Smart House, allowing you to control everything at your house or apartment by voice.

Main features:

- Ability to naturally speak with the user on any topic using advanced logic processing
remembering discussed information, thinking independently, learning from user and world interactions.

- Complete set of virtual assistant capabilities - internet search, weather forecast, alarm, call and sms answering, reminders etc. - all voice-controlled!
integration with our Smart House system that will allow you to control any device, security, music and lights in your house with just your voice (or even let Jaesa handle everything herself) - even while you're away!*
- Integration with our Warden app - with it you will achieve complete access to your mobile device and home security - including data security, remote access to cameras and electronic locks, as well as theft protection using GPS location tracking, remote control over your device and receiving live photos and video feed of a person using the device!*
- Multi-platform integration - iOS, Android and PC versions!*

J.A.E.S.A's capabilities are far beyond your typical virtual assistant - she is your new friend and ally. Feel free to discuss anything with her - whether it is a sophisticated scientific discussion or a simple chit-chat, we did our best to make sure that she will be able to talk to you just like another human would. J.A.E.S.A has feelings, memory, character and ability to think independently, while remembering information and being able to analyze any kind of data. Our goal is to make J.A.E.S.A as close to a living being as possible!

We are using neuro-linguistic approach to programming and cutting-edge technology, such as machine learning algorithms, CRF++ and advanced AIML processing similar to A.L.I.C.E for offline communication to bring a futuristic Artificial Intelligence vision to life.

From basic voice-operated tasks like weather, messaging, and managing calendars, to complex tasks like carrying casual conversation, J.A.E.S.A learns from your interactions and adapts to become better and smarter every day. One of the unique features that J.A.E.S.A offers is not being dependent on an internet data feed - she can still converse with you and manage most your mobile device needs even while offline. Customizable U.I. will allow you to personalize J.A.E.S.A and make her even more user-friendly and to your liking - unique and custom-tailored just for you.

Future plans for J.A.E.S.A include compatibility with Warden, a security platform for your mobile devices and your home, and Smart House, an application that offers you complete control over the utilities, appliances, and electronics in your household.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go pledge to it guys!
stiggybird
Level 40 : Master Pixel Puncher