Wacom Intous Drawing Tablet?

_LACKY_'s Avatar _LACKY_8/8/16 11:53 am
1 emeralds 199 3
8/8/2016 12:37 pm
Sardonyx's Avatar Sardonyx
Hey, so I am an GFX/comic artist. One thing I have wanted to get for a while is a drawing tablet to help me. I want to go for something cheap to start with to see how I like it and get into it. So I am going for the Wacom Intous, however I am concerned size wise.

The regular size is cheaper but only 8.75" by 6.7". Is that big enough, or is the extra $70 worth the larger option at 10.75" long? Any on hand experience would help a lot. Thanks
_LACKY_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Sardonyx
08/08/2016 12:37 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
I have the smaller one, and it works fine for me. I find that a smaller size doesn't cause any problems, since it just means you don't have to move your hand as far to make the strokes, but it otherwise the same. I have been using mine for 5 months now
SensorialGlint6
08/08/2016 12:21 pm
Level 45 : Master Crafter
I would say it depends on you. I used the smaller version before moving to the proper Cintiq display tablet.

If you have $70 to waste on bigger screen then go for it. If you don't mind moving the screen over with a mouse here and then, the smaller version should be good enough.
_LACKY_
08/08/2016 12:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks. I am ordering the small no, hopefully get it today tahnks to amazon one day shipping.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome