What Is Your Favorite? The Overworld, The Nether, or The End?

Quickboy701's Avatar Quickboy7013/1/21 4:05 pm
3/19/2021 6:06 am
fifi2202's Avatar fifi2202
Mine is Nether! It's cool!

Poll ended 03/04/2021 4:05 pm.

Quickboy701
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/19/2021 6:06 am
Level 1 : New System
fifi2202
"skygrid" in 20w14infinite
03/03/2021 2:16 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Skinner
inzanely
overworld, because a x o l o t l s
03/03/2021 2:11 pm
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
The overworld because it's so diverse, bright and open. The Nether is too cramped with its bedrock ceiling and the End is dark and not very diverse xD
03/03/2021 1:23 am
Level 29 : Expert Miner
MCisAwesome95
Both the Nether and the End are really powerful and awesome places, but I have a bad history with the Nether. It's been eating my hard-earned stuff from day one, from the moment I set foot in that place it's been my demise countless times. I've lost an incredibly powerful and expensive sword along with equally powerful armor once, and I literally rage quit for the first time in my life.

The End, however, is home to two of my favorite mobs, Endermen and the Ender Dragon. They're both incredible if you think hard about it, creatures you would want to protect and study. Plus the End itself is a pretty beautiful place if you think about it, with peaceful music and an endless (No pun intended) stretch of islands floating just above an inky black. The End would be my preferable choice to visit irl, it would be a pretty peaceful and quiet place to relax and forget about the insanity that's going on in the world today.

While the Nether is an incredible place, home to some of my favorite blocks and mobs, I'm fearful and stressed in the Nether and content and at peace in the End.
03/03/2021 2:42 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Modder
Markil3
Compared to running around in the Overworld at night, I don't think that the Nether or the End is nearly as dangerous as far as the enemies go (the Ender Dragon aside). With the right gear, most of the inhabitants will ignore you, and the Ghasts that remain are fairly easy to dispatch with a bow.
The really hazardous part, though, is the terrain. While you can usually see what's going on fairly easily when exploring the Overworld in the day, the darkness of the Nether and the End can hide cliffs and holes fairly easily, both of which can easily be fatal. Furthermore, in the event a Ghast does sneak up on you, the platforms in the nether are thin enough that, while the blast itself won't kill you, the hole that is opened up by the blast will.
03/03/2021 12:32 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
ImYourFwend_
Me either Quickboy701! The Nether is cool and reall fun to play when there's 2+ players with you exploring the Nether.
03/02/2021 1:12 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Cowboy
Jesse_Shrek
i always thought of the nether as hot not cool cause of all the lava ya know
03/01/2021 4:51 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Button Pusher
LavaCakez
The other two are really cool, don't get me wrong, but the Overworld is a lot more fleshed out. If the others had more content (especially the End!!) then I'd reconsider my choice.

End and Nether biomes: 5 each.
Overworld biomes: 67 total.
03/03/2021 2:30 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Modder
Markil3
And many of those end biomes are mostly "technical" biomes to get the islands looking pretty. The only two major biomes is the central island and the outer islands. Not much diversity.
Then again, the whole End aesthetic is reminiscent of an asteroid belt in the middle of nothingness. Adding a bunch of funky grasses and such would kind of kill that. Maybe some more detail in the sky once you leave the central island would help, but Mojang would still need to be careful to keep "sparse" as the code word.
03/01/2021 4:21 pmhistory
Level 13 : Journeyman Birb
Judai
Nether because it's basically hell
03/01/2021 4:09 pm
Level 44 : Master Strawberry
IndigoDusky
Even though the nether was updated, (And it is definitely amazing!) I still like the Overworld better ❤
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome