Where Do You Go For Technology Help?

elfin8er's Avatar elfin8er1/24/14 9:49 pm
1/24/2014 10:09 pm
elfin8er's Avatar elfin8er
My computer keeps breaking on itself, and I need to figure out why as quickly as possible. What would you guys suggest the best option would be? I usually don't get many answers on Toms Hardware, and I've already tried the HP Live Chat, but my computer is out of warranty. What would you guys suggest? Would PMC be a viable option? xD
elfin8er
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2014 10:05 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Ironcross
I do all sorts of things, but HP support is not one of them. The HP Support apps and programs are really just bloatware.
Often, I google the problem, and if the solution is not found, I try again with different wording. If all else fails, I don't have much of a choice other than brute-forcing every possible solution in the book.
01/24/2014 10:00 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
jjcyalater
whats the problem?
01/24/2014 10:09 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter
elfin8er
I can PM you, and maybe you can help me out.

IroncrossI do all sorts of things, but HP support is not one of them. The HP Support apps and programs are really just bloatware.
Often, I google the problem, and if the solution is not found, I try again with different wording. If all else fails, I don't have much of a choice other than brute-forcing every possible solution in the book.

The HP support that I did wasn't anything I downloaded. It was an online live chat thing. It worked once. My hard drive got corrupt, and they sent me a new one for free. However, now that my warranty is up, they don't even let me try to do live chat. I've already tried everything that I can think of. I've even tried reformatting it from a boot disk.
01/24/2014 9:59 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
jjcyalater
me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome