Wii U, what do you think?

BenjamiinNoR's Avatar BenjamiinNoR12/9/12 12:55 pm
12/10/2012 12:01 pm
Sacooky's Avatar Sacooky
So, now as the Wii U has been out on the market for about a month, perhaps you have tried out the Wii U? In that case, I would like to know everyone's opinion about the Wii U,
I would be grateful if you submitted your vote in the voting poll!

Edit: Got many replies in the start, so I added 3 more options and each person can now vote 2 times!
BenjamiinNoR
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/10/2012 12:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sacooky
Wii U... Well, i don't think it deserves and advert let alone its price.
12/10/2012 9:14 am
Level 21 : Expert Toast
TheAverageHero
You can tell me I'm crazy, but the Wii U is better than everything else out there. When the PS3 came out it cost $600! REALLY?! NO WAY I'M BUYING THAT! Xbox wasn't much different. And when your talking about other things besides price, Nintendo is still in the lead! All Microsoft and Sony do is come out with the same exact system with updated processors and graphics! Nintendo actually CHANGES to a different system every 6-7 years! Will I be getting a Wii U? Probably. Well worth it more than an Xbox or Playstation. And to all you people who enjoy "Hardcore games", and didn't get a Wii, I can understand that. But developers are going to start creating more games for hardcore gamers for the Wii U since it has an easier control scheme!
12/10/2012 11:37 am
BenjamiinNoR
I agree to what you said, but the Wii U price is about 500 dollars? It is only a 100 bucks cheaper.
12/10/2012 8:59 am
BenjamiinNoR
The Option ''I am impressed'' is most voted one! Worth buying and OK, but not worth buying is on 2 votes each.
12/10/2012 3:25 am
Level 1 : New Ranger
Pro_Alpha
I've had a bit of a play at a games store and honestly it doesn't really catch my eye i keep looking to the game pad up to the screen and so forth and i think Nintendo land is just a gimmick like most new releases it tries to utilize the different things that the new console or system can do (i cant keep thinking about that weird kung fu rider *shudder*)so honestly there's my opinion so in the end Nintendo have never really impressed me except for the BRILLIANT 3DS cya
(don't get me wrong the graphics are top notch)
12/09/2012 11:44 pm
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
l_Pro_Assassin
I am actually surprised at how good it looks.
12/10/2012 8:57 am
BenjamiinNoR
Me too! Didn't think it would look so good, thought it would only be a handheld controller with a small screen connected to the TV.
12/09/2012 11:35 pm
Level 40 : Master Goblin
ItsBill
I'm going to wait until they make a Dungeons and Dragons for the Wii U where the Dungeon Master uses the Wii U controller and the players the usual controllers.
12/09/2012 2:40 pm
BenjamiinNoR
A little bit more votes?
12/09/2012 2:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ZombieTaunTaun
I have never been a big fan of Nintendo. I admit that the Wii U is better than the Wii but it doesn't have good quality games. Also there isn't Minecraft for it! I give the Wii U a thumbs down.
12/09/2012 2:07 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ninja
Xcano
Sony tries to get rid of American rights *cough* Minecraft Style *cough* back on topic, Wii U=Better than Wii
PS3=Rip off of everything on the market *cough* Playstation Move *cough*
Xbox-360=Incredibly old and Microsoft isn't in such great business shape right now
Troll me all you want just look at the facts
12/10/2012 9:00 am
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon
l_Pro_Assassin
You seem to be coughing a lot, you should get that checked out.
12/09/2012 1:40 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Lily-San
BenjamiinNoR
Lily-San
-snip- Also, Black Ops 2 is better on WiiU.

So Black Ops 2 is better on Wii U? I saw that BO2 was on Wii U like 30 minutes ago, then I thought; Seriously? This can't be good.
Also, I think that Nintendo has more original games, Xbox, PS3 and PC is often the same.

The latency is much better, and it just feels a bit more fluid than the other consoles.
12/09/2012 1:20 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
PrinterPlayer
Well, I don't own the console but from reviews and such it looks pretty cool. I don't agree with the price but I really like the HD. Also I love the look of ZombiU.
12/09/2012 1:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Speedy315
well the wii u is not that good 1 of the big reasons, it has no Minecraft. Did anyone know wii is trying to compete with Xbox and PS3/Sony sorry but wii is not even close to being as good as Xbox or Sony.
12/10/2012 11:56 am
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
Troll detected!
12/09/2012 2:01 pm
Level 45 : Master Skinner
Bryroz
Every Gaming console is competing. The Wii U is trying to be different from the Xbox and PS3. Sometimes gaming needs something new and the Wii U is it.
12/09/2012 2:20 pm
BenjamiinNoR
Yeah, thats why I like Nintendo, it has the things that no other consoles have.
It's like a completely different universe of games.
12/09/2012 1:50 pm
Level 37 : Artisan uwu
ItsJustVanilla
Microsoft fanboy. T_T

Just because Wii U doesn't have Minecraft doesn't mean it sucks. I mean, just give it a try! Everyone's impressed!
12/09/2012 1:33 pm
Lily-San
The WiiU may have a console port of Minecraft in the future, but saying it's competing with Xbox and Sony is just incorrect. Believe it like this, what games does the Xbox have? Gears of War, Halo, Crackdown, and DoA. PS3? Demon Souls, God of War, Infamous, Killzone, MGS4, LittleBigPlanet. Notice something? It's the fact that all of those are hardcore, M games, with the exception of LittleBigPlanet. The WiiU has ZombiU, Pikmin 3, Zelda, New Super Mario Bros. U, Scribblenaughts Unlimited, Ghost Recon Online, and all of the Wii games. The WiiU is an adult gaming console, that can cater to children too. The WiiU is like the awesome uncle everyone had! Also, Black Ops 2 is better on WiiU.
12/09/2012 1:38 pm
BenjamiinNoR
So Black Ops 2 is better on Wii U? I saw that BO2 was on Wii U like 30 minutes ago, then I thought; Seriously? This can't be good.
Also, I think that Nintendo has more original games, Xbox, PS3 and PC is often the same.
BTW: Edited so everyone has 2 options!!!
12/09/2012 1:22 pm
BenjamiinNoR
Yeah, but Nintendo is something of their own kind, Sony and Xbox has the most things, but Nintendo has the ''classic'' stuff. Mario and Luigi, Donkey Kong etc.
12/09/2012 1:12 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
the fact that it has reverse compatibility with all wii games an accesorys

Blows wii right out of the water, into the fishermans griil, waiting to be either cooked, fried, or broiled by the fisherman, the Wii U
12/09/2012 1:35 pm
BenjamiinNoR
So you are saying that it is much better than the original, or that it really sucks?
12/09/2012 1:12 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
ThatsMyPickaxe
It's not bad, but it doesn't seem to have the old wii's "wave your arms feel", now it seems to have the "sit on the couch playing with a tablet" feel.
12/09/2012 1:27 pm
BenjamiinNoR
Yeah, like PSP and Nintendo, dont get it why the chose ''Wii'' U.
When I hear the name Wii, I think of playing tennis and waving with your arms.
But now it's like you say; Lets go play Wii U on the couch! xD
12/09/2012 1:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
mrhanky49
the wii u is not a bad console. The only problem with me is that i dont like many of the newer systems my heart is in the 80s-90s with the nes, N64, sega, atari i just find those games much more challenging and more fun to me
12/09/2012 1:33 pm
BenjamiinNoR
Like Donkey Kong and Donkey jr. or what his name was throwing barrels?
12/09/2012 1:06 pm
ItsJustVanilla
Lily-SanWiiU is extremely good. Not many third party games that are that good, though. The first gen of WiiU games that are not by Nintendo are rather poor. They don't utilize the full technology of the WiiU.

(Three WiiU's in a row.

True, but Nintendo Land, is just AMAZING!!!
12/09/2012 1:04 pm
ItsJustVanilla
I don't have a Wii U, but I've only heard positive things about it, plus, people say it's better than thee original. Besides, I've been waiting for the Wii U since the day it was announced!
12/09/2012 1:20 pm
BenjamiinNoR
That's mostly what I've heard too! I think I will get it.
12/09/2012 1:04 pm
Lily-San
WiiU is extremely good. Not many third party games that are that good, though. The first gen of WiiU games that are not by Nintendo are rather poor. They don't utilize the full technology of the WiiU.

(Three WiiU's in a row. :P
12/09/2012 1:02 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter
GTTE
I totally love the WiiU; It is extremely fast and is in HD
12/09/2012 1:28 pm
BenjamiinNoR
Do you have a favourite game?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024