Xbox Infinity or PS4

Pyrominecraft2's Avatar Pyrominecraft25/16/13 10:28 pm
1 emeralds 304 8
5/17/2013 6:17 am
Doggle's Avatar Doggle
I want to know what you guys think about the name XBOX INFINITY. It's not bad I guess, better than 720 IMO.

I'm excited about the PS4.

What do you guys think.
Pyrominecraft2
Level 12 : Journeyman Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/17/2013 4:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Spartan_S095
I think Xbox 720 seems more appropriate in terms of keeping a sense of model progression. Besides that, the name Xbox Infinity doesn't phase me. Microsoft and Sony seem to be more busy spouting out all kinds of rumors on how much better their gaming systems will be rather than showing their content. I will decide which is better when I have something more tangible to judge. Otherwise it's too early to jump to conclusions. To be honest, I'm waiting for a T.V. with a built in disk reader/hard-drive that has internet browsing and gaming capabilities, which you can access through a simple menu layout with multiple controllers/remotes. All of its movie, music, and gaming content should be both downloadable and/or disk compatible. This way you have less wires and devices to deal with. It could even have a Kinect system built in and be capable of 3-D display. But until then, I'll settle for either of these gaming systems.
05/17/2013 6:17 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
That's a pc bro. You can hook up the kinect to the pc and you can use a controller and a large tv to control it using things like Windows media Centre and steam big picture. It would work. Try it, it isn't too hard.
05/17/2013 4:27 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Kingperson24
PS4
05/17/2013 4:21 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
DyslexicGrampa
Go Xbox imo. Bigger fan base more people to play better multiplayer ect ect. PC gaming is where its at though, a decent gaming PC will cost less to build then xbox and you have every game under the sun.
05/17/2013 4:15 am
Level 30 : Artisan Bunny
Typhlosionboy
As soon as you read the title you know it's going to end up in a flamewar...
05/17/2013 4:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
mintyz
Ps4 all the way
the grapics are BS on xbox
You have to pay to go online on xbox
Xbox crashes all the time
Microsoft have banned me twice for swearing, I DONT HAVE A MIC and I never message anyone unless its an invite
05/16/2013 10:41 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Rockstargman14
Ps4 by far, since Xbox said they want to get away from gaming and more into windows 8 kinda crap.
05/16/2013 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Brakkar
They announced that it will not be called the Xbox Infinity anymore.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome