Go ahead, make fun of me.

Fudgiedillol's Avatar Fudgiedillol3/17/14 6:56 pm
3/17/2014 8:29 pm
boyobo's Avatar boyobo
So, back in 2011, when I didn't know that I was going to be gaming, I bought a Mac. A Mac for 1200$. I hate myself. If I could go back in time once, to change ONE thing, it would be that. Think of the custom PC I could if built. So go ahead, make fun of me. No, really. I don't care.. I'm super mad at myself.
Fudgiedillol
Level 20 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2014 8:29 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
boyobo
You could always just buy a windows cd and run it in a virtualbox.
03/17/2014 7:57 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
BWAHAHAHA wait what are we laughing at xD
dont be mad at yourself bro ;D
03/17/2014 7:57 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
ShadowLuck
DinodawYou should be ashamed! Ashamed!

Or whatever. But yeah, a custom built pc would've been better.

JayDGamesWhy make fun of you? Macs are great! there are little to no known viruses and I get a fine 150 frames on my mac and I bought it for about $500. If your trying to record for youtube You can get Screenflow or something nice. They are not bad they are just different and if worse comes to worse then you can get the Windows HP or whatever format onto the mac

The only reason Macs don't get as many virus' is because people don't make as many virus' for macs.

When a virus does come along, it causes a lot of trouble.

True dat. It could probably also be because not many people that use Macs are hackers/trollingvirusmakingdouchenuts.
03/17/2014 7:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
The Derpy-est Herp
Macs are actually pretty good with games! I haven't had any issues with my games on one. I'm not really a hardcore gamer, but I personally like Macs. I've been able to mine and craft with ease, and do anything I could normally do on any PC. I still don't really get why people don't like them. The only thing I've had issues with is cookie clicker, which is the result of me not having a proper mouse.
03/17/2014 7:32 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
22Winston22
I have both a pc and a mac. Macs do have there upsides. They have a lot of built in stuff. Like quick time player a screen recording software and it has a microphone.
03/17/2014 7:28 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
You should be ashamed! Ashamed!

Or whatever. But yeah, a custom built pc would've been better.

JayDGamesWhy make fun of you? Macs are great! there are little to no known viruses and I get a fine 150 frames on my mac and I bought it for about $500. If your trying to record for youtube You can get Screenflow or something nice. They are not bad they are just different and if worse comes to worse then you can get the Windows HP or whatever format onto the mac

The only reason Macs don't get as many virus' is because people don't make as many virus' for macs.

When a virus does come along, it causes a lot of trouble.
03/17/2014 7:25 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Pig Republic
I think the only bad thing about macs is that most games are made for PC. That is the only reason I hate my mac.
03/17/2014 7:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
JayDGames
Why make fun of you? Macs are great! there are little to no known viruses and I get a fine 150 frames on my mac and I bought it for about $500. If your trying to record for youtube You can get Screenflow or something nice. They are not bad they are just different and if worse comes to worse then you can get the Windows HP or whatever format onto the mac
03/17/2014 7:24 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Jrcarp
$500 dollars you say? Its from apple though... It can't be.
03/17/2014 7:53 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
ShadowLuck
Haha, that's what I thought.
03/17/2014 8:20 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Second hand? You can get an iBook G3 Clamshell for like $100. INB4 Steve Ballmer
03/17/2014 7:05 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
levi8george
....I don't really see the point of this post :p
03/17/2014 7:09 pm
Fudgiedillol
I dont either. Im bored.
03/17/2014 7:00 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior
philpres2
Dude, don't be mad at yourself. How were past-you suppose to know that 3 years ahead. If it was me in this situation, I would try and sell the Mac and get what I can to buy a better computer or get one built.
03/17/2014 7:04 pm
Fudgiedillol
I would sell it, but the fan got knocked around or something, so it is REALLY loud, and some of the keys are broken. But at least it can get 60+ fps in minecraft with optifine. Thats a plus.
03/17/2014 7:56 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
DeltaCraftNetwork
Same with my MacBook Pro. Fans are so freakin' loud.
I just wish you could install MORE DEN 4 GIGS OF RAM ON IT I WANT 8!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome