An apology to my followers

MCisAwesome95's Avatar MCisAwesome953/4/22 3:00 am
3/9/2022 11:08 am
Ajay14's Avatar Ajay14
Greetings.

I've been offline for a long, long time due to personal affairs, and I have returned to sincerely apologize to my followers and anyone I interacted with in the past not just for leaving without warning, but to clear things up about my attitude towards everything and everyone. I was childish and immature back then, and never really cared to stick to my promises or pick quality over quantity when it came to making content for people to enjoy. I do not recall much, but just in case I was rude toward anyone, I apologize, I hate old me too.

Now that I'm back online and ready to start making things again, I'm going to clean up my account and fix what I did wrong; taking down unnecessary projects and posts, apologizing to anyone I may have been rude to, removing embarrassing comments, etc. I am very sorry and ask that anything I have said in 2021 or earlier do not be taken seriously. I have gotten a hold of myself and will not act so immaturely again.

As for the future content side of things, I have a lot planned. Many (actual) mods, skins, even an entire resource pack are on the way. I am also highly intent on creating videos on YouTube, some of which will showcase said future content. Hopefully I will soon get my hands on the software I need to do that, and I genuinely cannot wait to make something entertaining for once.

That said, thank you for sticking around despite my absence. It's very reassuring to find that you all are still here, patiently waiting for my next project to release. As I said, I will try to make it up to you with content you can actually enjoy.

The cleanup begins now. Hope to see all of you soon when my next project arrives.
MCisAwesome95
Level 29 : Expert Miner