Animal Uprising RP Apps

LukeBaxter77's Avatar LukeBaxter776/20/12 5:01 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 113
10/2/2015 10:03 pm
SilverWolfFTW's Avatar SilverWolfFTW
NOT A SERVER RP
thread: animal-uprising-thread-t103868.html

The year is 2013 the government have ran out of animals to test on. In an act of desperation they go to the Canadian forests and mountains to find new subject. What they didn't know is these animals are smart, they saw what was happening to their friends and family and didn't like it, animals fight the hunters so they won't be captured. Animals can communicate to each other to what the animals think sound like English but to Humans sounds like normal roars, chirps, growls etc. The uprising has just begun some don't fight and just live their lives but one thing is certain if the animals are going to prevent themselves from being hunted they need to sort out their differences.

Apps:

Animal:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Other:

Hunter(includes scientists and other humans against animals):
Name:
Personality:
Weapons(no machine guns, things that would be use for hunting so shotguns,knives etc):
Backstory:
Other:

Human(either doesn't mind the animals or helps them):
Name:
Personality:
Weapons(?):
Backstory:
Other:

acceptors:
Luke(owner)
Gin(co-owner)
LukeBaxter77
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SilverWolfFTW
10/02/2015 10:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Lulamoon Star
Race: Wolf (With wings, if its allowed. If not, just a normal wolf)
Personality: Very protective of her family and friends. Sweet and caring to those she loves, but cold and untrusting to those she doesn't know.
Appearance: Blueish grey with green eyes. White paws, belly, paws, and tail tip.
Backstory: Lulamoon, more commonly knows as Lula or Star, was a normal wolf who lived in the Canadian mountains. However, when her mother, Moonlight Star, was taken by hunters, she vowed for revenge. For most of her life, her goal has been to kill the hunters and most other humans.
Other: She is slightly smarter than most animals, and is able to communicate to the humans with body language and drawings on the dirt or on paper. She is cruel and unforgiving to all humans, unless they prove they wont hurt her.
SirChrisTheGreat1011
09/29/2012 3:45 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
cant resist....
Name: Faldon
Species: Red-Tailed Hawk
Personality:Smart, Leaderish, always-expects-what-happens-next.
Back story: As an adult hawk,he found a mate and his mate layed 3 eggs. Those eggs were had a rare discoloration as scientists found them. They stole the eggs and the his mate for further research as Faldon was hunting. He came back to his home only to find it empty and filthy with human stench. He set out on a long journey to find his family and never returned to his nest. He was resting on a low branch after his long and terrible journey, then by surprise felt a sudden sting in hes neck and fell into a deep sleep. He woke up in the hands of a human who then set him free, as he was flying away, he felt something unusual on his leg. It was a tag. He tried many,many times to bite it off but eventually, it slipped off. After that He swore to never trust humanity.
Other: I was promised a pie.
SirChrisTheGreat1011
09/29/2012 3:11 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
I've read the whole thread resisting the urge to apply, i am a god.
Mrwimmy
09/29/2012 2:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Animal:
Name: Raven
Race(bear,wolf,owl etc):Wolfz
Personality:Cunning, silent, shy
Appearance: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?start=2 ... :227,i:142

Backstory:Raven parents died from hunters when he was 11 months ols, but he dident let his mother and farther death slow him down. 2 years later he has help other animals countless times but with a cost, now their are many hunters out about to hunt him down for his pure white pelt.
Other:Dosent talk much to other animals
icecream72
09/22/2012 6:42 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
Animal:
Name: Eve
Race: WOLF ALL THE WAY BABY!
Personality: kind and protective
Appearance:
Backstory: Eve lives and plays in the Canadian forest. She knows how to protect herself from the dangers of the forest. Eve and her parents have always been together for safety. One day they were just minding there own business and the scientist took her mother away! She was very young when that happened. Years later her father died of too many battles to protect her, but she always has her mother and father in her mind all the time.
Other: I'M A DOG!!!! WOOF!!!! :3
LukeBaxter77
06/21/2012 2:08 pm
LukeBaxter77
06/21/2012 2:05 pm
It ain't cho' thread! but i will make an RP thread
ultradoom5
06/21/2012 2:04 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
It's MY thread now! Me too! Uh huh.
Lovasus
06/21/2012 2:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Mee!
LukeBaxter77
06/21/2012 2:00 pm
*thinking face then game show face* WHO WANTS A THREAD?!
Lovasus
06/21/2012 1:59 pm
Many...many animals...
LukeBaxter77
06/21/2012 1:55 pm
*SINISTAR ROAR* RUN COWARDS I LIVE! how many people we got Gin?
GinKurama
06/21/2012 11:18 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
It's Luke RP, meaning he has to.
Lovasus
06/21/2012 10:54 am
Make the thread!
Shvinkly
06/21/2012 10:12 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
GinKurama
06/21/2012 8:20 am
ACCEPTED!
Zadex
06/21/2012 7:23 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
If I was an acceptor, I would say.. accepted. But I'm not. Dangit.
Shvinkly
06/20/2012 9:53 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Eh, why not?
Animal:
Name: Steve
Race(bear,wolf,owl etc): Ram (Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep if you will)
Personality: Easily-excited, slightly insane, strange
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Steve was your normal everyday lamb, born in the spring ontop of a mountain with other lambs, joining a herd with his mother when one week old. But, one unfortunate day while walking on the ledge of a mountain with the herd, something terrible happened, a small part of the ledge collapsed. Steve was on that small part. He slid down the side of the mountain, not getting any serious injuries, just cuts and bruises. He called out for his mother, but they were too high up to help him, so they left. Steve wandered around the area for a while, and spotted some humans. When he approached them, they quickly shoved him into a crate. He eventually fell asleep, and woke up to the crate opening. He was dumped into a fenced in area, which was a petting zoo, but Steve didn't know that. He spent many years in there, getting touched by random kids. One day though, the gate for the petting zoo was mysteriously opened, and the older animals were taken to a truck. Steve saw his chance to escape, he started sprinting away as fast as he could. He eventually he made his way back to the Alberta mountains, where he roams around, looking for other rams.
Other: Not really
MadDoctor989
06/20/2012 9:26 pm
yaaaaay
GinKurama
06/20/2012 9:25 pm
ACCEPTED!
MadDoctor989
06/20/2012 9:19 pm
I fixed it.... again sorry lol I miss a lot of things.

Name: Zak Xiao
Appearance: Tall Dark musty skin, painted skin, no shirt, animal skin pants, and leather armor around his abdomen and wrists
Personality: serious, wise, deadly
Weapons(no machine guns, things that would be use for hunting so shotguns,knives etc): A large sharp bone blade crafted when he became a man.
Backstory: Part of a tribe his family was killed by a horde of wolves when he was 15. He then vowed to get revenge by murdering every wolf he saw. His weapon, Sawtooth an bone blade, from his first wolf kill, a rib he tore out and sharpened and carved into a weapon. He went to town to see if he could get a job as a hunter, if he was going to kill why not make money for it. Then he saw a government recruitment for hunting, this was his opportunity, the government with their power he could be sent anywhere to kill the animals that he vowed to kill, The first place they sent him canada, cold dangerous, where the fittest survive, just Zak's style.
Other: likes speed over protection, fast and deadly, doesn't where much, lives to win
GinKurama
06/20/2012 9:12 pm
Ok. Better, but just a few more problems. Is he nude? If not, please describe some clothes. Also, his name...isn't really a name.
Zadex
06/20/2012 9:10 pm
@MadDoctor: Grammar and spelling need work. 4/10
@Greythunder: Wrong! It's a liger sitting on a cheetah.
Gobble124
06/20/2012 9:10 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Nope. I still love bears. DEY ARE BEASTS! Bear = Beast
MadDoctor989
06/20/2012 9:09 pm
I fixed it

Name:MadMan
Appearance: Tall Dark musty skin, painted skin
Weapons(no machine guns, things that would be use for hunting so shotguns,knives etc): a large sharp bone blade crafted when he became a man
Backstory: part of a tribe his family was killed by a horde of wolves when he was 15, he then vowed to get revenge by murdering every wolf he saw, his weapon, Sawtooth an bone blade, from his first wolf kill, a rib he tore out and sharpened and carved into a weapon. He went to town to see if he could get a job as a hunter, if he was going to kill why not make money for it, then he saw a government recruitment for hunting, this was his opportunity, the government with their power he could be sent anywhere to kill the animals that he vowed to kill, the first place they sent him canada, cold dangerous, where the fittest survive, just MadMan's style.
Other: likes speed over protection, fast and deadly, doesn't where much, lives to win
GinKurama
06/20/2012 9:07 pm
Lawl!
Zadex
06/20/2012 9:01 pm
-SNIP- I just realized something. Forget whatever I said before.
@Gobble: Have you applied?
GinKurama
06/20/2012 9:01 pm
Ok. You can post the backstory whenever you like.

@MadDoctor: Declined. How did he get Sawtooth? How did the government recruit and command him over to Canada..?
Gobble124
06/20/2012 9:00 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Bears! Bears! Bears! I LOVE BEARS!
MadDoctor989
06/20/2012 8:59 pm
Name:MadMan
Appearance: Tall Dark musty skin, painted skin
Weapons(no machine guns, things that would be use for hunting so shotguns,knives etc): a large sharp blade crafted when he became a man
Backstory: part of a tribe his family was killed by a horde of wolves when he was 15, he then vowed to get revenge by murdering every wolf he saw, his weapon, Sawtooth an obsidian blade
Zadex
06/20/2012 8:57 pm
Here's a rant I just posted, after reading Blake's RP App.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/rp- ... ns-a-rant/
GinKurama
06/20/2012 8:56 pm
GinKuramaBlake...I have half a mind not to let ya' join my zombie RP...
BBBBBB
06/20/2012 8:54 pm
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
i just wanted to read your guys rp story ,.,
GinKurama
06/20/2012 8:52 pm
Blake...I have half a mind not to let ya' join my zombie RP...
BBBBBB
06/20/2012 8:50 pm
mkay then...
Lovasus
06/20/2012 8:48 pm
BBBBBB
mkay question though whens the zombie one start rping?
jackattack4000
06/20/2012 8:49 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
Go away. I'm serious.
Lovasus
Dude, your app was... ugh There's not even a word to put it! Begone Troll!
GinKurama
06/20/2012 8:44 pm
They do not talk. Other animals can understand them. Also, humans can't...
BBBBBB
06/20/2012 8:43 pm
no offence though i liked the zombie idea more i like rpers just not animal ones.. because in the rp you talk? animals dont talk mkay.
jackattack4000
06/20/2012 8:45 pm
In the original post, Luke stated that animals talk to each other, but can't talk to humans. They would make animal noises to humans, but other animals would hear english.
jackattack4000
06/20/2012 8:43 pm
@blakes Go. Now.
@Gin *twitches*
Zadex
06/20/2012 8:42 pm
Dammit. GTFO, TROLL!
BBBBBB
06/20/2012 8:42 pm
BAHHA! and penguins to wear tuxs! >:D
jackattack4000
06/20/2012 8:41 pm
....Must resist urge to make RP thread myself...
Zadex
06/20/2012 8:41 pm
Dammit, I feel like writing a rant. Decline calibur's as well, please.
jackattack4000
06/20/2012 8:38 pm
Where are the acceptors?
Zadex
06/20/2012 8:37 pm
Just... what. Why. No. Just... why? God. Animals don't wear tux and shades! Personality can't be BADASS! and for god's sake, how the hell does he have allies? Where are they? Your backstory (and calibur's, ugh) is only 2 lines! Please, at least 5! For hell's sake, man! If you're going to apply, do it at least decently! (Sorry for the rant. Your app just.. gawd. It was just... no. That's the only way to put it.)
BBBBBB
06/20/2012 8:34 pm
Name: Ice
Race(bear,wolf,owl etc): Penguin
Personality: BADASS.
Appearance: A penguin with a attitude with his awesome shades and his swell tux!
Backstory: After being in penguin prison for 7 years(the zoo) hes finally got out and is in hiding at canada his penguin allys report that soon enough they'll come back for him because its soon hunting season...
Other: This Penguin only hangs out with his own kind and has no time for "chit chat"

BAM!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome