Any good Animation Tools?

deltoraquestgirl's Avatar deltoraquestgirl11/3/13 12:38 am
11/5/2013 2:14 am
IceMagic's Avatar IceMagic
hi,
so I want to start animating,
I tried CreaToon but the unlockiness button thing wont work (kinda hard to explain, if you know how to fix it please tell me)
And I'm wondering if you know of any free (has to be free) animation software?

Thanks
deltoraquestgirl
Level 23 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/05/2013 2:14 am
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
IceMagic
deltoraquestgirlhi,
so I want to start animating,
I tried CreaToon but the unlockiness button thing wont work (kinda hard to explain, if you know how to fix it please tell me)
And I'm wondering if you know of any free (has to be free) animation software?

Thanks

Your signature is wierd.
11/05/2013 1:53 am
Level 34 : Artisan Network
Darthmineboy
Blender maybe
11/05/2013 1:51 am
deltoraquestgirl
omnomdomz
deltoraquestgirl
omnomdomzAny free animation software is crap. Take it from a guy that does animation for a living.

Before you start doing anything, make sure you want to invest your time and money into animation. The most important thing is tools, if you are gonna do any kind of serious animation you need Flash. NEVER EVER EVEEEEER USE Adobe's version of flash. I switched from Flash CS6 to Macromedia Flash and my crash-rate every week when down so much!

You can draw using the mouse although it's recommended to get some kind of graphical tablet.

Okay thanks so much

edit:
wait.... r u Domics from utube?

Sshh....

okay
*puts tail over muzzle*
11/05/2013 12:39 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
omnomdomz
deltoraquestgirl
omnomdomzAny free animation software is crap. Take it from a guy that does animation for a living.

Before you start doing anything, make sure you want to invest your time and money into animation. The most important thing is tools, if you are gonna do any kind of serious animation you need Flash. NEVER EVER EVEEEEER USE Adobe's version of flash. I switched from Flash CS6 to Macromedia Flash and my crash-rate every week when down so much!

You can draw using the mouse although it's recommended to get some kind of graphical tablet.

Okay thanks so much

edit:

Sshh....
11/04/2013 4:48 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
c165
I'l name all the ones that come to mind. Pivot, Stryks, Minamator, Pixen, Blender. Hope this helps!
11/04/2013 4:44 pm
deltoraquestgirl

Okay thanks so much

edit:
11/04/2013 12:18 am
omnomdomz
erik17cool
You can get by using just Photoshop for animations, though it's typically used in combination with other tools. As said above...

UMayBleed wrote:
omnomdomz wrote:
it really depends on what you need to do.

Good 3d animation software can be expensive, but I know Blender is free and I've heard good things.

Adobe Edge is for web animation. I've downloaded a trial but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Photoshop and Flash are easy to use, especially for basic animation.

Blender does the same thing as Mineimator but Mineimtor so 100x more simple
I use Mineimator and im happy with it

I took a look at minei-mator and no... it's not the same thing sorry. As far I as I know Blender is a 3D animation program, mine-imator is a proprietary 3D animation product just for minecraft.
11/04/2013 12:14 am
Level 1 : New Miner
erik17cool
You can get by using just Photoshop for animations, though it's typically used in combination with other tools. As said above...

UMayBleed wrote:
omnomdomz wrote:

Good 3d animation software can be expensive, but I know Blender is free and I've heard good things.

Adobe Edge is for web animation. I've downloaded a trial but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Blender does the same thing as Mineimator but Mineimtor so 100x more simple
I use Mineimator and im happy with it
11/04/2013 12:06 am
omnomdomz
GrizzSharkYou can get by using just Photoshop for animations, though it's typically used in combination with other tools. As said above...

UMayBleed
omnomdomz

Maya and 3Ds max come around $5,000 dollars for a single license. They have similar features to Blender. Adobe Edge I haven't even tried, i'm guessing it uses some kind of web programming language, but i'm not sure if I would recommend it for animation.
11/04/2013 12:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
GrizzShark

UMayBleed
omnomdomz

11/03/2013 11:54 pm
omnomdomz
UMayBleed

Well for an animation tool, it really depends on what you need to do. Like if you are doing a long animation using shapes, Adobe flash is the way to go. But also Macromedia flash is owned by Adobe, it's probably the version you have. Or the computer you have can't handle adobe flash CS6

It's basically a "older, more stable" version of flash. They both use vector shapes so they pretty much have the same functions. (adobe is just being greedy)
11/03/2013 11:47 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342

Well for an animation tool, it really depends on what you need to do. Like if you are doing a long animation using shapes, Adobe flash is the way to go. But also Macromedia flash is owned by Adobe, it's probably the version you have. Or the computer you have can't handle adobe flash CS6
11/03/2013 11:30 pm
omnomdomz
Any free animation software is crap. Take it from a guy that does animation for a living.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome