Ask me anything 2 (The revenge of the the questions!)

Cid_of_Lufenia's Avatar Cid_of_Lufenia9/18/16 10:20 pm
1 emeralds 216 4
9/19/2016 9:24 am
Cid_of_Lufenia's Avatar Cid_of_Lufenia
I made an old ask me anything topic a while ago and it seemed well liked until it finally died down.

So I being bored made a new one to have a bit of fun with the community and possibly help people out if they need it.

The rules are simple:

1. Be polite and respect the views and opinions of others

2. Stay within the age ratings of the website

3. Stay away from too divisive topics (Politics, Religion and Societal issues are just a few I can list)

4. Don't spam as that is rude

5. Lastly have fun! (No really I think it might be mandatory)
Cid_of_Lufenia
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/18/2016 10:49 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
Torrum
My question is whats up?
09/19/2016 9:24 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
The direction away from any celestial body or an surface that could be defined as ground.

It's that or a Disney movie with a flying house.
09/18/2016 10:47 pm
Level 24 : Expert Scribe
Travis
What is your solution to aging? (Be scientific)
09/19/2016 9:21 am
Cid_of_Lufenia
Well considering the numerous scientific discoveries made regarding aging there is no solution to stopping it necessarily but there are ways to slow it to some degree.

The first method would be to augment some traits from plants into living organisms as plants do seem to be able to live an incredibly long time if no outside factors like disease, habitat destruction, or herbivorous creatures end their lives prematurely (This is especially true with trees)

Another would be the induce various traits of tumours into living organisms as every time an animal cell divides it loses a small portion of DNA which leads to the physical effects of aging at some point while tumorous cells keep the DNA as it was before. As a result if a form of cancer without the negative effects could be induced perhaps it could extend a human's lifespan.

Both however have not been tested enough to be viable yet as both methods have the potential to cause physical, mental and even societal issues to many different people.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome