Assassin High School RP

ultradoom5's Avatar ultradoom57/26/12 12:05 am
1 emeralds 2.3k 209
8/1/2012 9:00 am
ultradoom5's Avatar ultradoom5
First of all, THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP.
Thanks for reading that.

The Backstory
Your walking home from school. It's a nice day, with no trouble at school nor after school. As you enter your house, you almost don't notice the paper lying on your doorstep, but with a closer inspection, you find it's a letter. On the front, in curled letters, is written Assassin's Academy.

You race upstairs, throwing your backpack on the ground and slash open the letter. Your rip out the paper inside the envelope, and fold it open. You find a long piece of yellow paper with writing in several different languages, including English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, and even Latin.
You skim through the English words, and soon find yourself confused.
They want me to be some...some...assassin?! you think to yourself. You soon throw the letter out and find another piece of paper. It seems like some sort of application, and out of sheer boredom, you decide to fill it out.

Rules
1. No trollin' nor swearing, PMC has a young community.
2. No OPing or God-Modding, e.g "My character just killed everyone's character!"
3. Include the word "pie" in your "Anything Else:" section so I know you read the rules.
4. No hating.
5. Have fun, and don't get mad if your denied. Rulings are final.

Character Application
Name:
Appearance (pictures would be nice.)
Traits and Personality:
Backstory (12 good sentences minimum):
Read Rules:
Anything Else:

Extra Info
People who can accept:
Me!

RP Thread: See next post
ultradoom5
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2012 9:00 am
ultradoom5
I'm not. I'm busy!
07/31/2012 9:56 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
Sigh...from the above post, I cannot tell if he's accepting...hmmm...
07/31/2012 8:10 pm
ultradoom5
I have better things to do than that!
07/31/2012 2:52 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
CreeperTeamBravo
Wait sooooo was i accepted? Why u no accepting!
07/30/2012 10:21 am
ultradoom5
Can you read?
07/30/2012 9:41 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Scutes
Character Application
Name:Aidan
Appearance (pictures would be nice.) he has brown hair and a smile on his face always he has pale skin and good looks ! he persuade people with his looks and has blue eyes! picture link will be coming soon !
Traits and Personality: aidan loves to play with people and hang out and is respectful to people! he loves playing hockey!
Backstory (12 good sentences minimum):aidan is from canada ontario lives near toronto ! loves video games including assassins creed his mom died when he was a little boy and his dad works in england! he lives with his cousins out in the country and loves the barn and all the animals!

Read Rules: i read the rules and agree *Check*
Anything Else: aidan loves assassins and would love to be one ! srry i could t get a pic i was try to get a website when you could make one but it was hard to find one ! if you could tell me one i would go make it rate away!
07/30/2012 8:49 am
ultradoom5
Weewt! Still goin' strong!
07/29/2012 4:42 am
Level 22 : Expert Pokemon
xxHashtag
Name: Sai
Appearance (pictures would be nice.) brown flat long hair, Wears a black jacket with red shirt, light blue eyes, tan skin, wears jeans
Traits and Personality: Takes things awfully serious, only trusts himself
Backstory (12 good sentences minimum): Sai is an independent person, currently, and as a child. Every time his parents tried to get him to make some friends, he would refuse. All day he would sit in his room and draw. he was a talented artist. by the time he made it in to middle school, he would be bullied. a lot. until that one day, in front of the school, he made a couple kids break their wrists. he was by that time known as a threat. nobody would get near him. But today Sai is a very confident person and still very independent.
Read Rules: Yes sir!
Anything Else: Pie ;D
07/29/2012 4:31 am
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
Actually, his backstory tells us a lot about his character, it tells us that he's silent and observative. In my opinion of Rp standards he has a much better chance of being accepterded than you.
07/30/2012 9:43 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Scutes
remember it isn t a rp server or rp
07/29/2012 4:14 am
CreeperTeamBravo
Tristan you probably wont get accepted its to typical. I call it the Picked-on Don
07/29/2012 3:48 am
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal
Tristikins
Character Application

Name: Tristan

Appearance (pictures would be nice.) Dark colored clothing; long dark hair; usually has earphones in.

Traits and Personality: Quiet, laid back, straight forward, dark.

Backstory (12 good sentences minimum): Tristan was the outsider in his school. Sitting in the far back, hiding in the corner, he managed to pass through the school day unnoticed. He never said a word, but heard every sound that was around him. He analyzed his surroundings everywhere he went. Knew all the exits, and knew all the potential weapons around. He was quiet, but deadly. However, he didn't use his skills unless they were needed. He kept to writing and listening to music. His parents passed away in a car accident, but having no family, he lived alone. He'd lost purpose in keeping his old name, and decided to start anew; something simple. Everything in his life had become simple as well. Living in a small and cheap apartment, he lived off of Ramen Noodles with the little money he was able to pick pocket.

Coming home after a simple day at school, he flipped through all of his misc. mail. Tax collectors, ads for furniture, and lists of coupons filled the stack. But his fingers came upon a new type of letter, one made of eccentric paper. It had a wax sealing on it, and he carefully opened it.

Greetings, Tristan.

We have recognized you and your talents, and realized how much they are wasted in your current position.

We would like to extend an invitation to you; an offer to join our High School for Assassins. There, you will learn the arts and practices of assassins, and become trained as such.

Should you accept our offer, please fill out the information below. We look forward to seeing you join us. We will keep in touch.

Finally, relieved to have the break he's always secretly hoped for, he quickly grabbed a pen and filled out the application.

Read Rules: Yes.

Anything Else: A lot of the story is true, aside from the parents dying. I don't like pie so much. Prefer cheese cake.
07/29/2012 3:37 am
CreeperTeamBravo
Character Application
Name:Gregorei velkelv
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Traits and Personality:Crazy and dumb but somehow when angry very smart. Like rain man kind of...
Backstory: Grew up durng the cold war in a communist ghost town in siberia. Set up a local gang and then got on the KGB's most wanted when he accindently blew up one of there missle silos near his town. He started his own mititia after that. He bought so many weapons from a dealer in the middle east that the russians were afraid to attck him so they let him rum his own dictatorship in his little town.
Read Rules:Pie
Anything Else:Well im just wanting him to be a guest teacher for a few IRL days since I cant take these RP's for very long. If i like it enough ill make a way bigger app.Pie
07/29/2012 3:22 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
BoyDaro
Daro's tv had faded to static "NO! I was just about to win the euros! NO!" Daro turnt off his TV "this better be good" Daro said in a rage
07/28/2012 12:35 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
Denied, too fast paced, requires more fleshing out.
07/28/2012 12:34 am
Level 1 : New Network
Jimacat
Character Application
Name:Lyra
Appearance Pale skin, purple eyes, white jacket, black jeans and leather shoes. (pictures would be nice.)
Traits and Personality: Short temper. Depression. Fast... Like really fast. Has an eye for detail
Backstory (12 good sentences minimum): Lyra's parents were devorced when he was 6 and his mom died at 10. When Lyra was 10 he was in a bank when a robber came in to rob the bank. He shot 3 random people. One of them... was his mother. As he was at the register Lyra snuck up behind him and leaped on him riding his back. As the man reached for his gun he sent his finger into a pressure point. The man yelped falling to the ground. Suddenly Lyra leaped for the gun turned and shot the man in the head. His eyes widened as he realized what he had just done. He went into depression and tended to play with knives. He had been in private school ever since.
Read Rules: Yea bro I did
Anything Else: He really loves pie
07/27/2012 11:19 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
<>Place Holder<>

Name:Alejandro Pizarro
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Traits and Personality:
Backstory:Coming soon....
Read Rules:Yes
Anything Else: Pie? What kind?
07/27/2012 10:23 pm
Clue
Denied Novel.
07/27/2012 10:14 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Name:Masami Hayashi
Appearance (pictures would be nice.)static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/718737-bigthumbnail.jpg
Traits and Personality:Nice and somethimes hurtful
Backstory (12 good sentences minimum):Masami grew up in a small neighborhood nothing supernatural or paranormal just a regular neighborhood. Then there was the day she got the letter.When she got it she just threw it thinking it was junk mail. Masami enjoyed parkour or freerunning every day after school she would get on her roof and jump rooftop to rooftop.Then a few days later she got the same letter. Why not just stalk me she thought to herself. She threw the letter out again.She kept getting the letter until she finally opened it. It said

Masami, you have been accepted for Assassin High
here we will teach you all you need to know about being an assassin
please come to (insert address here) and we can get started.

Masami laughed at the thought somebody might be joking me.
But she went to the adress anyway and thats when it changed.
There she was trained to be the best assassin there was.
Read Rules:yes
Anything Else:pie
07/27/2012 9:54 pm
Clue
Boy accepted, Jama, I missed yours, please re-post. First Skyler, I am going to have to say denied.
07/27/2012 9:15 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
BloodCrystal
bluefeather come to the thread
07/27/2012 9:11 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
FirstSkyler1
Name: First (full name is First Skyler One.)
Gender: Male, however I can switch to a Female at any time, and vice versa.
Appearance: Working on a picture, but for now: Bright yello
Traits and Personality: Generally evil, but in a good way. Also nice but easily offended.
Backstory: Was first built at the FirstProductions Robot Training Faciltiy in 1978, but was released to the public December 18th, 2002. I run off human food and beverages and emit deadly neurotoxins and poisonous fluids while "going to the bathroom", which is important if you end up in the same bathroom as me. Has been adopted by two married humans, and from there I did the average thing adults do: Fall in love with someone, then have a happy life after. Then I got a letter from an Assassians group (now the time is the same year and day as this thread) and decided to fill out the entry form. I actually became quite quiet after I started writing on it. I ordered a Backup Arm for me and put on the backup, then took apart my old arm to make a few daggers out of. I sent the entry to the address the letter was sent from. After I was (maybe) accepted I... No wait, what happens next is what is ABOUT to happen. And let's see what happens... Muhahaha.
Read Rules: HECK YES I LOVE PIE!
Anything Else: Eh... Eh... PIE! Also, I'm a robot. Only special power is to fart neurotoxin and zoom in (zooming can be disabled however).
07/27/2012 9:04 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
0Bluefeather0
woo! back online baby!! after both planet minecraft and the forms not working,minecraft crashing,and about 2 hours of relocation and file downloading (plus a new minecraft. jar) i am back baby!!
07/27/2012 9:11 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
lol good for you...?
07/27/2012 8:59 pm
ultradoom5
Dude, you lost thy chances.
07/27/2012 8:57 pm
joemaster
It has been 24 hrs since I posted my app so I have decided to bump it

Character Application
Name: Joe Bradley
Traits and Personality: Dangerous, trustworthy but doesn't beleive anyone else is, friends, girlfriends, family mean almost nothing to him, most relationships he makes are created by someone doing good deeds. Always on edge expecting the worse! Perceptive although often pessimistic.
Backstory (12 good sentences minimum):
Joe Bradley was a quite a quiet boy, he preferred activities which were best done solo, he realized that hunting was one of these and decided to try his hand at it.. After a long tiring day of school, Joe would make his way to the forest where he practiced his hunting, at first his aim was way off but with time he came to understand pateince. At 10 years old he was the supplier of meat for the family and usually the cook aswell even if it was a little burnt at times Life continued but he wasn't the same, at school Joe was more independent he stayed in at break at ate lunch on his own, he had a few friends but he wasn't particularly close to them, rumors would spread of him having a contagious disease which was his reason for being so 'one man army'. When he was thirteen both of Joes parents were killed in a car crash, having no close family or anywhere to go he resorted to hiding in the forest. Having experience in hunting he scraped surival lonely and tired for a year, then Sophia arrived. Sophia was a girl of average build and equal age to Joe, she often entered the forest alone on private camping trips and such, for weeks Joe watched her, being an illusive boy he hid himself, he was intrigued by her as he never saw people in those days. It wasn't until she was being chased by a wolf that he showed himself to protect her, Joe attempted to tackle the wolf but failed after the wolf had finished mauling Joe it realized that Sophia had escaped, she didn't go camping for a month. When she returned she came with her friends, feeling stupid that he had revealed himself just to help a girl he ignored her. One night Joe was fishing when the sound of engines reached his ears, he ran. The men in the cars chased him until he was unable to run any longer, he felt the tranquilizer dart hit him as he fell. He awoke in a cabin surrounded by the local men, they interrogated him and after realizing that Joe, being an orphan, needed to be in an orphanage and needed to stay away from their daughters they called a home. In his mind the entire predicament was Sophias fault and he vowwed to never allow someone to be that clos to him again. Joe was sent away to an orphanage where, always looking sad and scared, people felt sorry for him and he was adopted. Although Joe hated the regime of everyday life he managed to put up with it, he went to his old school but it wasn't the same his grades dropped and fights were fought, after being given multiple chanes and detentions the school refused to put up with him, he was still able to hunt but his adopted parents wouldn't eat the meat he collected so he gave up. Then on the day he was kicked out from school he was entertaining the notion of running away again when he noticed a note just outside the door...
Read Rules: Yes
Anything Else: Pie in the sky! Oh and joes prefferred weapon is the crossbow.

Sorry if the grammar is incorrect my keyboard is playing tricks on me.

Hope you like!
07/27/2012 8:56 pm
ultradoom5
Hows it been Clue?
07/27/2012 3:28 pm
BoyDaro
If it doesnt say you accepted you aren't im still waiting 6 hours later so it will get done but later
07/27/2012 2:37 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Jimacat
Was I accepted???
07/27/2012 10:36 am
BoyDaro
I added a backstory and it is HUGE hope it get accepted
07/27/2012 9:52 am
Clue
A) We don't need to know what your name means, and we certainly don't want you to shout it in our face, showering us with spittle.
2) Backstory?
07/27/2012 9:55 am
BoyDaro
sorry for caps it was copied from google translate sorry didnt notice backstory will do it now and change the case of my name
07/27/2012 9:50 am
BoyDaro
Name: Daro Malitia (it is Latin for malice, badness, vice, naughtyness, rougery and stealth)

Appearance (pictures would be nice.) Black hair which is medium lengh, Blue eyes, Tall, Has the physique of a Juggernaut, Wears blue jeans and a teeshirt with a funny quote, mini flick dagger , wears a satchel with a small paper back survival guide and his actual book which is like a paving slab,he has bow and arrows which are kept on his back.

Anything Else: Pie (you should probably change that as that is in all the RP Apps to something like mention the 1st pokemon or something that will have people look for something instead of adding pie onto the end of their app

Backstory: Daro had never really taken into consideration what he wanted to do but it had never been to become an assassin. A hit man for hire or even a killer. Even if it was something like killing a tyrant. He was never violent unless it was needed. He was being agravated by a kid in school and had to have the teacher drag him off the other student he was bleeding badly. From then on he vowed to be a pacifist and to only fight if he was hit first. He wasnt scared of blood or of getting in trouble with the teachers and his parents but of what he had done to that kid. To what he had become when he raged. He took anger management and had taked to counsilers. Nothing helped. He had later got into another fight while in high school but had refused to hit the other boy even though he was being gouded into it. People regularly annoy him he knows that he could take them but still chooses not to. People see him as a big softie and as much as he would like to change that image he cant because he doesnt want to hurt anyone. This is why he needs the Assassins Academy so he can escape his boring life

Traits and Personality: Prefers a exit where he shows his Juggernaut abilities (strengh and ability to take a hit (not being op just good at fighting)), short tempered, loud, left handed (but uses his right for most things appart from writing) and his name means all things stealthy which he takes pride in. he is English
07/27/2012 6:51 am
Level 21 : Expert Toast
GoneGoneGoneGone
ok my third attempt what did you think of it
07/27/2012 6:26 am
Oni__
That was the one bit I didnt accidentally delete last night, I must of been tired :/ DAMMIT BRAIN
07/27/2012 6:23 am
Clue
Oni, accepted, but it got a bit hazy there at the end:
"to becme a ninja, thats why they wanted him, to help him develop further, Geey ilea out the form, he accepted the offer."
07/27/2012 6:19 am
GoneGoneGoneGone
application attempt 3#

Name:Savier macourney

Appearance (pictures would be nice.)same picture as in the first one

Traits and Personality:very good with two daggers, has a bad temperment.

Backstory (12 good sentences minimum):Savier macourney is a boy a lonely boy a boy without happiness, a boy which everyone hates apart from his parents.When he was 6 his mother died in a car accident he came out with a scar on the back of his head, he wears a hoodie over his head to hide his scar.

his dad didnt have alot of money so they live in a flat he went to a public school and learned how to spell read do mathmatics and everything else there but everyone at the school teased him because he had a nasty father he always stunk.when he was 8 he was in his class and when the teacher wasnt looking a boy called johnny hit im in the face and gave him a black eye his hoodie fell down and they all saw his scar they laughed and laughed and laughed.

when he was 10 he got into a fight with johnny who said that he was a no good stinky wierdo.he punched johnny round the face and johnny fell to the floor savier had simply said "never tease me again!".after this he got pulled out of the school because a teacher called mr carnit saw him punch johnny mr carnit hated him because of he was silent he knew savier was a bright boy but he never answered the questions so he was sent to a private school whether he liked it or not.

he made friends with a person called calli thompson she liked him and he liked her but they could never really be more than friends because she had anger management issues and always hit him for no reason once shit kicked him in the mans area because he said "you look cute". at the age of 12 he kissed her because he couldn't stand the romantic tension and she hit him and screamed"i love you to", savier was confused and started to wonder about her.

he went to the school for a year longer but when he was 13 he came home from the school one day to find a letter taped onto the apartment door, it was addressed to him he ripped it open and found a letter. he looked through it and saw an application form at the bottom he took the form found a pen and filled it out.

Anything Else:PIE!!!!!

i hope you like this form i tried my hardest this time.
07/27/2012 6:18 am
Oni__
ONI_LINKCharacter Application

Name: Grey Fiore

Appearance (pictures would be nice.) Grey hair which is long, has his left eye covered by his fringe, Grey eyes, tall, lean, wears black robes an a hood with a grey trim, has his blade sheathed on his right hand side, wheres guards on his wrists to prevent knife wounds, his bow and arrows are kept on his back.

Traits and Personality: Good aim, the ability to disappear into the shadows, calm, kind-ish, left handed ((LEFTY POWER)) and great stealth.

Backstory (12 good sentences minimum): Character Application

Name: Grey Fiore

Appearance (pictures would be nice.) Grey hair which is long, has his left eye covered by his fringe, Grey eyes, tall, lean, wears black robes an a hood with a grey trim, has his blade sheathed on his right hand side, wheres guards on his wrists to prevent knife wounds, his bow and arrows are kept on his back.

Traits and Personality: Good aim, the ability to disappear into the shadows, calm, kind-ish, left handed ((LEFTY POWER)) and incredible stealth.

Backstory (12 good sentences minimum): Grey was walking home from school, it was a good day, sunny, the wind was calm, not to hot not to cold. The sun's warmth was cooled by the wind, making the breeze warm and made him feel better, as he walked home he took a shortcut down a small damp back alley, it was relatively dark. Suddenly a fist came flying out of nowhere, Grey ducked sweeping his leg in the direction if his attacker, he jumped grabbed onto some overhead railings and hung there in the dark. His assailant loomed around, unable to find him, then he dropped, knocking him over and unconscious.

When Grey arrived home he almost missed that letter on his doorstep, the one with his name on it. He picked it up and looked at the writing, his name was written in neat, flowing handwriting. He took it to his room, a small space with a desk and bed, nothing special. He opened the envelope and two pieces of paper fell out, he picked up the first one a letter, it told of an academy training assassins. What could they want of him, he cast his mnd back.

He was younger, 13 he was a smart kid, cunning, stealthy but bullied, he couldn't use his talents for the life of him, he went to the mountains one day. It was his place, he could be alone, he found an old temple, he usually went there but today it was different, there was a man, he wore black robes and seemed to emerge from the shadows. He spoke with Grey told him he could help him a dress his fears, become strong.

Grey spent a year training, every time he could he would goto the mountains and train, to becme a ninja, thats why they wanted him, to help him develop further, Geey ilea out the form, he accepted the offer.

Read Rules:No of course I haven't!

Anything Else: He makes the best Pie ever.

Read Rules:No of course I haven't!

Anything Else: He makes the best Pie ever.

FUUU the backstory didn't edit in properly so this isn't as good.

since I is lazy, read this, if backstory ist not good cause of ninja, replace ninja training with the other paragraph.
07/27/2012 6:02 am
Clue
Oh well, please, do repost.
07/27/2012 6:01 am
Oni__
Mine Had ninja training I assumed you meant me...
07/27/2012 5:59 am
Clue
Oh, I wasn't talking about your app, Oni, I didn't know you had posted one.
07/27/2012 5:58 am
Oni__
Right then, edit that bit to this and hey presto.

Grey loved the temple, it was his special place, it has strange rooms, training rooms. They interested him, he would go around looking at the contraptions, old machines, swinging axes, all sorts. There was one room however, it told of an ancient organisation, trained killers - Assassins. One day when he arrived, there was a letter, just a single letter, with two words. "We know," He didn't know what the knew, was it that he had been here? He left it be and the next day, there was a man, he emerged from the shadows, he helped Grey overcome his fears, gave him the basic hand to hand training, and improved his agility. He went until the man could no longer teach him.
07/27/2012 5:56 am
Clue
Your grammar and spelling could still use some work, and the application could use some more fleshing out. It seemed rather fast paced.
07/27/2012 5:54 am
GoneGoneGoneGone
i hope this is good clue the same pic as last time ok
07/27/2012 5:54 am
GoneGoneGoneGone
application attempt 2#
Name:Savier macourney
Traits and Personality:very good with two daggers, has a bad temperment.
Backstory (12 good sentences minimum):Savier macourney is a boy a lonely boy a boy without happiness, a boy which everyone hates apart from his parents.When he was 6 his mother died in a car accident he came out with a scar on the back of his head, he wears a hoodie over his head to hide his scar.his dad didnt have alot of money so he lived in a flat he was sent to a public school and learned there but everyone at the school teased him.when he was 10 he got into a fight with a boy called johnny who said that he was a no good stinky wierdo.he punched johnny round the face and johnny fell to the floor savier had simply said "never tease me!".after this he got pulled out of the school and sent to a private school where he made friends with a person called calli thompson she liked him and he liked her but they could never really be more than friends because she had anger management issues. at the age of 12 he kissed her and she hit him and said "i love you to", savier was confused and started to wonder about her. when he was 13 he came home from the school one day to find a letter taped onto the apartment door, it was addressed to him he ripped it open and found a letter he looked through it and saw an application form at the bottom he looked at the form and filled it out...
Anything Else:PIE!!!!!
07/27/2012 5:39 am
Clue
But they aren't, that is just the common modern misconception of them.
07/27/2012 5:32 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Henny497
man i wrote a great back story but then i accidentally erased it so I have to redo but it was soooooo long.
07/27/2012 5:31 am
joemaster
Clue am I accepted I editted my post it's my final chance though, the one with the picture of the anime boy with brown hair. I just really wnt to start RPing
07/27/2012 5:29 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Henny497
hi clue
07/27/2012 5:26 am
Clue
Accepted.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com