I'm Bored. Anime's needed.

Key To My Soul's Avatar Key To My Soul1/10/15 8:35 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 54
1/18/2015 6:13 am
NetworkPCE's Avatar NetworkPCE
As the title says I'm bored. I need some animes to watch
The animes I have seen are in the spoiler
Click to reveal
Ouran, Elfen lied, Mirai Nikki, SM, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Toradora and a few others.
Key To My Soul
Level 30 : Artisan Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2015 6:13 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Well yeah, just check out my anime list in my signature. There are mostly really good anime, there should be at least a few from the genre you like :3. I have watched a few more series since updating the animelist, reminded me that i should.
01/18/2015 3:12 am
Level 21 : Expert Taco
Spawki
Case closed (Detective Conan) (I'm just started watching that (My first anime) and I really like it)
01/11/2015 2:00 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn
letsrum
Naruto Shippuden.
01/11/2015 1:56 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
I can't believe nobody mentioned Pokémon.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
01/11/2015 1:49 pm
Level 20 : Expert Lumberjack
Al CatSplat
Dye Fantasy I don't watch Anime.
01/11/2015 1:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Herobrinehobo
i have one its beyblade start from g revouloution and work your way up to zero g
01/11/2015 1:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
RndrXAvengeR
One Piece, Naruto, Soul Eater, Bleach, Nise Koi (Reccomend Manga though for this), Sword Art Online... Here's a few I enjoy.
01/11/2015 12:48 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
Arcaniax, fate/zero, fate/stay night,

Thank God! Someone else who watches those! I'm not alone!
But seriously OP, Watch them. You will learn to not grow attached to characters.
01/11/2015 12:44 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
ArcaniaxTrinity seven,

Yess, Trinity seven was great also, except that it hasn't finished yet

Their stopping point was pretty good though, since it wasn't a cliffhanger.
01/11/2015 12:38 pm
Level 84 : Elite Programmer
Arcaniax
Trinity seven, akame ga kill, fate/zero, fate/stay night, Future diary.
01/11/2015 12:33 pm
The Silver Paladin
OP, if you're looking for Anime Films, you can't go wrong with Studio Ghibli.
I recommend Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, but everything else is amazing.
Also: Be prepared to cry.
01/11/2015 3:37 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Gintama, Corpse Party, Btooom, there's kinda a lot more, but eh.
01/11/2015 3:29 am
Level 81 : Elite Witch
Crescendo
springhappygirlAs the title says I'm bored. I need some animes to watch
The animes I have seen are in the spoiler
Click to reveal
Ouran, Elfen lied, Mirai Nikki, SM, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Toradora and a few others.

You have quite a bit of horror there :3

You might like Deadman Wonderland? (BUT I wouldn't recommend it if you are not at least 16! Then again You've seen Elfen Lied so... what do I know maybe I'm just old xD)

Only issue with Deadman Wonderland is that it DOES not stick to the manga- BUT it's pretty gruesome if you like that kind of thing.

I would also recommend Attack on Titan :3 it has some mild horror. Tokyo Ghoul's second season is also just started if you want something upcoming you can watch the first season and just start the second season straight away.
01/11/2015 3:21 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
Nichijou ; )
01/11/2015 3:12 am
Level 1 : New Hunter
Terabyte5
SAO! (Sword Art Online) Soul Eater and Bleach are also pretty neat. Bleach is a long-ish series though.
01/11/2015 3:10 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
RinTheBin
My Recommendations, the first three include violence/language in some way (Spoilered for my long opinions on some of them)
Click to reveal
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - I reccomend Brotherhood over the first one, as It has better charcter looks, follows more closely to what the creator wanted, and in my opinion, beter music.

Black Butler - (Be prepared for the shipping of Sebastian and Ciel. Here comes the yaoi)
First season is... alright. It strays from the actual story at around episode 15 or so. Second season was awful in my opinion, didn't follow the original storyline, but is worth the watch for a couple different reasons.
The third season (Book of Circus), however, was amazing. It picks up where the first series left off around 15-16. Only in Sub so far, but had better animation then the other two, follows the story, and is my personal favorite.

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin - Amazing and is very popular right now. Interesting storyline and characters. It has recently gotten a dubbed version (though i think the sub is better on this one, opinion) Its waiting for a season 2, which I already know I'm certainly gonna watch.

And here at the end, is, unlike the first three, a sports/school anime.
Free! - also known as "the swimming anime / that gay pool anime / pool yaoi" Includes some good character design and development! And, on top of that, a hilarious abridged version called 50% Off by the YouTuber Octopimp.

Also here, not a recommendation, but a question. For those who have watched it...
Is Blue Exorcist good? I've been meaning to watch it and kinda wanted to know some opinions on it.
01/11/2015 3:54 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
dlmerrifield
I've watched ao no excorsist (blue excorsist) and its overall pretty good! Just one annoying thing is the end.. It is a bit dissappointing, but I recommend watching anyway
01/11/2015 1:02 am
Key To My Soul
Whoever recommended me Soul eater. Thanks!
01/11/2015 2:44 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
EnchantedM
np lol
01/11/2015 12:52 am
The Silver Paladin
Seriously no one else watched Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night? They're SO GOOD!
01/11/2015 12:57 am
Level 27 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
YES YES YES YES YES YES
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ALSO WATCHES IT
It's pretty good. Another good one is Yona of the Dawn. And Parasyte The Maxim.
01/10/2015 11:29 pm
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
DrStrad
Gurren Lagann

That show made me feel the feeliest of feels while being one of the most badass things I've ever seen.
01/10/2015 11:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Pluto
Deadman Wonderland & Wolf's Rain are definitely my favourites.
01/10/2015 11:25 pm
Level 41 : Master Pixel Puncher
AtomicCookies
Animes that almost made the list but me no liking enough:
No Game No Life, Noragami (Soul Eater in a way, but not like Soul Eater Not! in which sucked). , Akame Ga Kill, Persona 4.

(I'll Edit until I remember more.. or until I find my notebook..)
01/10/2015 11:22 pm
AtomicCookies
Preparing the second long list, get more popcorn and friends...

Anime Yay's (Opinionated):
Angel Beats

Reason: Many of you may argue, hey Atomic, they left you off with a cliffhanger(s)! Well, regardless it was a beautiful anime that taught that, you should live life to the fullest.

Tokyo Ghoul

Reason: Well, Tokyo Ghoul had a nice little story line that showed that you should accept who you are rather than trying to hide it and pretend to be someone else.

Soul Eater

Reason: It is a really good anime that is if you are willing to go through around fifty-or so episodes. The character development until the end is wonderful in my opinion, but that final fight was kinda good?

Danganropa

Reason: Could you talk about a more better mystery anime than this? (Well yeah, maybe.) But, the plot and characters are both very interesting as kids, talented in different things, are put into a school to murder each other.. (In a sense..)

Baka No Test

Reason: Old anime like Angel Beats, but it was a comedy-romance anime that made me laugh so many times. The plot was that there was a school that based their classroom equipment based on skill. "A" class would have a luxurious room with computers, etc. "F" Class would have cardboard boxes (Literally) to learn on. In order to get a better classroom they'd have to fight with their familiars but it's strategy that ultimately wins fights, not points.

Zankyou No Terror

Reason: Three out of the many kids who were put into a science experiment escaped or survived the laboratory, later became geniuses. The other two, "Nine" and "Twelve" became smart terrorist who plan their bombings with great thought. A detective, and the Japanese and U.S government try to stop the terrorist with the help of a special someone who was left behind. (Secret).

Irregular Magic at High-school

Reason: Please, if there's an planet or character that had to be placed against Tatsuya, I guarantee that he'd probably kill him/her... Mattteerrrialll Burstttt!

Terraformers

Reason: The better "Attack on Titan" in my opinion.... Giant bug-humanoids who originated from Mars, who can run literally hundreds of feet in one foot-step, are being stopped by a race of humans injected with like bugs to give them buggy senses.
01/10/2015 10:51 pm
AtomicCookies
Prepare for one just huge list kids, grab a snack, get some friends cause this is gonna take awhile.

Anime No-No's (Opinionated):
Attack On Titan

Reason: I personally do not like Attack On Titan, mainly because it is a little too mainstream and they leave you with a cliff-hanger. I like the plot of the anime though.

Guilty Crown

Reason: I liked the anime, but the plot development and ending were terrible. Don't want to spoil anything but i'm gonna say you are gonna be pretty disappointed.

Sword Art Online 1 & 2

Reason: A lot of you little fan-girls/fan-boys are gonna hate me for this but the anime was kinda cliche and repetitive. I mean seriously, Asuna and Shinon? ~_~

Naruto Shippuden

Reason: Great, strong first couple seasons. You start getting towards the later seasons, yeah cool new powers. What really kills you are the same exact flashbacks over and over and OVER. Sakura, please stop crying over everything!
01/10/2015 10:37 pm
The Silver Paladin
No anime was as good as CITH. Love that FRIENDS anime though.
01/10/2015 10:34 pm
Find Them Creepers
Seinfeld is a pretty good anime too. Not as good as CiTH, though.
01/10/2015 10:33 pm
dlmerrifield
What about kissxsis XD

I'm just kidding that is a horrid anime
01/10/2015 10:28 pm
dlmerrifield
One piece, come on! You can handle it! All 677 episodes of it! I did
01/10/2015 10:27 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
SAO. AOT. Gurren Lagaan.
01/10/2015 10:26 pm
The Silver Paladin
You nee to watch like Five episodes of Fate/Zero to understand it.
01/10/2015 10:13 pm
Level 41 : Master Network
Mortifer
Cory in the House, it is the best dubbed anime in existence. Its like it was originally made in English.
01/10/2015 10:29 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
Agreed. This anime was quality. It was really based around comedy, but had a good amount of seriousness and action in between.
01/10/2015 10:25 pm
Find Them Creepers
Yeah, that's a good one. My favourite character is Satoshi Tajiri.
01/10/2015 10:15 pm
DAP
Wait a second...
01/10/2015 10:23 pm
Level 41 : Master Network
Mortifer
?
01/10/2015 10:25 pm
DAP
Isn't it originally in English?
01/10/2015 10:08 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Ladybug
McJackson3180
Durarara season 2 just started, and it's a great show.
Cowboy bebop (favorite anime of all time)
Planetes
Parasyte is really good so far
Samurai champloo if you like CB
If you like to be confused then Paranoia Agent
Steins;gate
Space dandy is kind of like a comedy version of cowboy bebop, also one of my favorites.
Baccano
01/10/2015 10:07 pm
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
It's nice to meet another person who has seen Elfen Lied.
01/10/2015 10:01 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
If your looking for an anime thats fairly short (less then 70 episodes short) with the plot progressing every episode with comedy mixed in then I'd say Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, if you want a really long still going anime then Case Closed/Detective conan :Y
01/10/2015 9:22 pm
Key To My Soul
Hmm some really good anime up there. I think I'll watch he first episode of each one and see if I like it!
01/10/2015 9:14 pm
Level 22 : Expert Artist
vermion
cant go wrong with watching good old dragonball z
01/10/2015 9:06 pm
The Silver Paladin
Fairy Tail is good, I'm Halfway through it.
01/10/2015 9:05 pm
Level 48 : Master Bunny
akashi
Gintama and Fairy Tail are good, except there's a lot of episodes. There's also Black Butler, Attack on Titan (as mentioned above), Another, and The Devil is a Part Timer.
01/10/2015 9:04 pm
DAP
The World God Only Knows?

It's a pretty funny anime about a gamer who has to make girls fall in love with him, even though he never even talks to them (I've only watched about 5 episodes of it, but I read the whole manga, and that was pretty long but really good).
01/10/2015 9:02 pm
The Silver Paladin
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Fate/Zero
Fate/Stay Night

That's all i got for now!
01/10/2015 8:58 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
EnchantedM
Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, Hetalia, Sgt.Frog, The Host Club

Those are all pretty good ^
01/10/2015 8:52 pm
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
pancakegirl123
Fruits Basket is amazing! Haven't watched it but I'm so lucky that my school has the entire series in the library! Death Note is also really good.

If you're interest (and haven't watched it) Atack On Titan is really good (and popular!) and so is Sword Art Online.
01/10/2015 8:55 pm
Key To My Soul
Yeah they are good animes.
I've been thinking of watching AoT
Not really SaO.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome