If I buy minecraft premium will I get hack?

Uhmazin's Avatar Uhmazin1/15/13 7:00 pm
1/15/2013 10:22 pm
Doctor_of_dark's Avatar Doctor_of_dark
Will I get my account hack?
Uhmazin
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2013 10:22 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
Doctor_of_dark
As Minecraft always says, 12345 IS A BAD PASSWORD
01/15/2013 7:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mba2012
It depends, if you are making an account you have had for a while premium then most probably you will get hacked. If you are buying a new account you are forced to get a mojang account in which it is massively unlikely you will get hacked. If you have had a non premium account for a while when you make it premium migrate your account to a mojang account.

I hope this post helped!
01/15/2013 7:24 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pixel Puncher
Haasman29
Just keep your information safe. It's a very small chance. Even without premium you could get hacked, sorry didnt mean to scare you or anything, but seriously, you're fine.
01/15/2013 7:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Fisherman
BattlingApollo
Make a good password, and don't tell anyone. Just use common sense and you'll be safe.
01/15/2013 7:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
MiracleWhip
There's a small chance that you will be hacked as there is in every game/website/forum/or anything else that requires you to enter a username and password. Mojang however is a bit different in there use of SQL injection blocking systems. There's probably around a .002 chance that your account will get hacked in the next 10 years. This obviously is not a large risk but you must realize what you need to do to prevent this from ever happening.

First of all, Norton anti-virus is one of the best out there and it's a very good price. Secondly, no anti-virus software can pick up a program that's encrypted so be cautious and read the comments before downloading anything! Lastly, never ever download a hacked client. Most of these contain a trojan virus which works exactly like the Trojan Horse if you've ever heard about the battle of troy. Norton runs a ant-virus scan about every hour (can be changed) to detect these kinds of viruses that usually themselves contain key-loggers that will store all of your password information.

Summary - Be cautious!

#Note -
To all the people saying you won't get hacked if you make a strong password and don't tell anyone... Password cracking is an ancient method and this will not help unless someone is using an uber brute force attack that stays going for a few years. Do you research people!
01/15/2013 7:27 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Trackie
lol brute force...what a useless goddamn method. unless you have pretty much every computer in your slave network flooding a server it's going to take awhile to get into mojangs...and they'd notice pretty damn quick I'd say. you do YOUR research.

~Hacker kiddies talking nonsense
01/15/2013 10:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
MiracleWhip
You just reinforced what I said... Read much? I said some sort of "an uber brute force attack that stays going for a few years" meaning you'd need something that would go through a couple million results in a second. Durp. I kind of feel bad for you now...

~Foolish reader kiddies talking nonsense.
01/15/2013 7:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Trackie
Don't download hacked clients and try to stay away from hardcore PvP servers...you'll be fine lol.

although you still might be hack.
01/15/2013 7:08 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
SilverKytten
Only if you tell people your password, or have a really easy to guess password.
01/15/2013 7:08 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
NUKEHEAD1001
if you do you can just resend your password using your email
01/15/2013 7:06 pm
Level 27 : Expert Musician
skunkapunk
Just use common sense and you should be fine.
Level 27 : Expert Musician
skunkapunk
You shouldn't get hacked if you are careful not to share your password and only download things when you know for sure what they are.
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
jonathanb987
No. You no get no account hack. You may be hack. No knows! (Lol what the heck?)
01/15/2013 7:03 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc195880
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome