Chill playlist

C00mli's Avatar C00mli3/28/16 7:05 am
1 emeralds 254 4
4/1/2016 11:16 pm
KayoGamerNerd's Avatar KayoGamerNerd
yo peeps, do you have some music on your computah. some mp3 files. or even a playlist on spotify. then please, gimme some. i am in need for some good music. some you like to listen to when you are just chillin. you know. maybe you have a folder filled with tons and tons of chill mp3 files. if you do, then please make a dropbox download, mediafire or mega and post it down here in this thread

i would appreciate it. and if you send me some of that chill music you have, you will be rememberereererd.
C00mli
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2016 11:16 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
KayoGamerNerd
i would recomend a band named pentakill
they are very relaxing an calm, it helps me sleep
04/01/2016 7:44 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
_Umbreon_I recommend Thirty Seconds to Mars. They're pretty relaxing. Or Thousand Foot Krutch

Karrthusby chill music do you want sounds of the ocean or hardcore metal?

(And I couldn't help but notice your signature quote had a lyric from Escapist by Nightwish. I love that band! )

indeed i can also offer my Symphonic metal playlist which includes artists such as Nightwish,Xandria, Delain and others (that will mean looking up every song on youtube and adding it to a playlist which will be effort)
03/28/2016 9:14 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
Existential
I recommend Thirty Seconds to Mars. They're pretty relaxing. Or Thousand Foot Krutch

Karrthusby chill music do you want sounds of the ocean or hardcore metal?

(And I couldn't help but notice your signature quote had a lyric from Escapist by Nightwish. I love that band! )
03/28/2016 8:38 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
by chill music do you want sounds of the ocean or hardcore metal?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome