Comment here to join The Crafting Table group

Oslypsis's Avatar Oslypsis β€’ 6/7/23 2:16 am
3 emeralds 227 4
9/1/2023 1:06 am
Oslypsis's Avatar Oslypsis
Since guestbook posts don't send notifications, I'm changing the request to join spot to here, on this forum thread.

What is The Crafting Table about?

We are a community dedicated to enhancing the in-game experience. If you find yourself making new worlds or getting bored a lot, this group is for you. We share our ideas and showcase the progress we've made on our Minecraft projects in game. Progress on PMC content such as resource packs, datapacks, mods, etc. is also allowed, but our main focus is on gameplay.

So, how do you stay motivated in your world? Challenges? Self-imposed rules? Modded content? Together we can extend the length of your world's playability!

π™Έπš πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—'𝚝 πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš‘πš˜πš  πšœπš•πš˜πš  𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš™πš›πš˜πšπš›πšŽπšœπšœ,
𝚊𝚜 πš•πš˜πš—πš 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš—'𝚝 πšπš’πšŸπšŽ πšžπš™.

Currently seeking members for the role of Admin Helper

Admin Helpers are asked to aid in the management of the group and will have all permissions aside from the Admin perms. Anyone wanting to apply for this position can message Oslypsis directly. Applicants must be at least level 30 or more and should be familiar with PMC and how it functions.

π™³πš˜πš—'𝚝
πš€πšžπš’πš

Let's build a community

If you have suggestions for the group, post it either on the guestbook or make a wall post. Remember to share this group so we can increase our community, because the more people we have, the more fun we'll have in game!

Before posting, please read the 8 group rules and the FAQ. Ignorance of the rules is not a valid excuse for breaking them. Multiple violations will result in you being removed from the group. Appealing removals can be done by messaging Oslypsis directly.

π™²πš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš›πš’πšœπš˜πš— πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš‘πš’πšŽπš 𝚘𝚏 πš“πš˜πš’.

Oslypsis
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter