Compaq Freezes At Compaq Logo Screen

MrBlaze's Avatar MrBlaze4/22/12 1:34 am
1 emeralds 200 3
6/17/2012 12:03 am
MrBlaze's Avatar MrBlaze
Last Month My Compaq Computer Stopped Working, Forcing Me To Give Up On All My Projects And Losing All My Data. Here's The Story

On March 24th, 2012 I Was Going To Take A Picture In Minecraft Of A Jungle For My New Texture Pack 2010Craft Which Was To Make Everything Look Like The Old Version Of Minecraft, As I Was Going To Take The Picture Minecraft Started To Lag. I Hit ESC So The Menu Could Come To Render Everything And My Computer Freezes. It Lasted For 5 Minutes (I Figure The RAM Is 2.00GB So It Would Be Frozen For A Long Time), And You Guess What I Get The Bluescreen Of Death. I Couldn't See What Problem Was, Because The Screen Was Gone In A Second, But Started With An "I". The Computer Shuts Down With A Pop, Turn It Back On, And Try At Minecraft Again And Guess What I Does It Again. So I Let My Computer Rest For An Hour, Get Back On And Write Down All My Password, After All That It Does The Same Thing Again. So I Turn My Computer Off For About 4-5hrs, Try To Get The Name Of My Music, Then Freezes But This Time It Goes Black And Says "Terminate Explorer.exe" And A Few Other Windows Program (By The Way This Is Vista). Later Turn My Computer Back On And It Goes To First Screen That Has The Logo Of The Manufacture And F1-F12 Part And Stays Frozen Their For Five Minutes. Soon It Will Go To The Next Screen And In The Upper Left Conner A Horizontal Line Blinking, But Keeps Doing That Until The Computer Overheats Forcing It To Shut Down. Some Times On The Second Screen Instead Of A Blinking Line It Says "Disk Error Press Any Key To Restart" I Press Any Button, But Duplicates The Message. Though I Was Waiting For My Computer To Die, The First Thing It Did Two Years Ago, Was The Hard Disk Drive, Stopped Reading Games/DVDs/CDs, And In Fall Last Year Left Touchpad Button Fell Out. Now I Use My Brothers Old Computer, Which Is Windows 7 That Has 3.00GB Of RAM.

My Only Conclusion Could Be The Motherboard Has Fried, Because That Computer Heated Up Quick And Killed Two Of The Laptop Coolers (Accessory). Maybe I'm Wrong Maybe The Hard Drive Is Dead.

Sincerely,
MrBlaze
MrBlaze
Level 57 : Grandmaster Lava Rider