Connecting the Valve Universe!

Cyb0rg's Avatar Cyb0rg1/31/14 11:18 pm
1 emeralds 448 8
2/14/2014 2:52 pm
Cyb0rg's Avatar Cyb0rg
I'm starting this for people to put all of you theories about the Valve games here! We all know you have a theory you want to share. Well, I know I do...
Cyb0rg
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/14/2014 2:52 pm
Cyb0rg
I'm having trouble connecting counter-strike to this whole thing.
02/08/2014 7:43 pm
Cyb0rg
The timer is in fact broken, but it goes into a loop only after the first three nines. How much time this really is, I don't know. BTW, I just revisited the hidden Rattman messages. I didn't plan on sleeping tonight anyways. I'll probably cry in a corner with a shotgun to protect me from the night creatures.
02/05/2014 10:55 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
unicornpenguin
Sadly there is minimal lasers in the valve games
01/31/2014 11:45 pm
Cyb0rg
I've been doing research for hours now. Ugh, Valve is so cryptic.
02/05/2014 11:09 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
bmanrules
Most links between games are on the HL2 Wiki (E.G. Portal 1 is set during Half Life 1/2 and Portal 2 is set years afterwards if I recall correctly, though the timer at the beginning of Portal 2 may be broken.
01/31/2014 11:31 pm
Cyb0rg
Maybe Chell has kids later on, after everything is sorted out, and they become the leader of the teams?
01/31/2014 11:26 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
unicornpenguin
Well in TF two brother hate each other cause of money then on of the next generations of those bros founds Apeture and then Black Mesa is founded by the next generation of the other bro and continues the Rivalry
01/31/2014 11:24 pm
Cyb0rg
Okay, this one is a Portal universe thing, mainly. SO, I have figured out HUGE connections in their universe. First, Cave Johnson and Gordon Freeman are cousins. They both seem to know each other well, but don't get along well or have the same names. Chell is Cave's son; She is Chell Johnson. After Chell escapes from Aperture in Portal 2, she stumbles upon a whole differrent world than she is used to. This world outside is... The Left For dead Universe. Chell now goes by the name Zoey to escape being brought back to aperture. Google their pictures, they are nearly identical, for example, the jacket Chell has wrapped around her waist, is the jacket Zoey wears.

Thanks for reading this, (if anyone does) and elaborate on my theory or argue if you want!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome