Creative writing request!

shinysword's Avatar shinysword9/23/12 5:01 am
9/24/2012 3:58 pm
shinysword's Avatar shinysword
Creative Writing Request
Type (story, tutorial, script):story
What about:I made a short kinda version but I want you too expand on it and make it alot longer 1000 word limit I want it to be about the ("champion rubber") my quick version here:The Champion ((Rubber))

It all happened so suddenly. It was a late Friday afternoon the shop owner had locked up the shop, and he went off home. Late that night two young robbers broke in, they were searching for the safe locked up behind the store, it took a few minutes but they found a safe which had my rubbery self in it. I was only a prototype when they found me, I was the latest design and I had a new rubber grip and a new special type of rubber from the centre of tropics. They grabbed the safe and ran to their escape vehicle. I believe we traveled for an hour or two up to the mountains, they carried the safe into a creepy old gem mine, in the hope they would not get caught.
When they got there they opened up the safe with a small crow bar, they were very surprised when they found me they knew that it must have some importance. So they went to another rubber shop and got me examined, he was so excited. He examined the me very delicetly and said it was worth a large sum of money. They went to the national gallery of rubbers and sold it for a massive sum of money, that was when I became a hero everyone started replicating my design and I was now the hero.

Any other info:IT's crap that's why I want you too make it better/longer :O

So please do this request someone!
shinysword
Level 32 : Artisan Spider Rider