Do you think 1.17 feels modded?

Pythagoras_314's Avatar Pythagoras_3144/4/21 3:40 pm
5 emeralds 100 6
4/11/2021 2:27 am
MJ_mcMaster's Avatar MJ_mcMaster
This is most likely going to be a heated topic. I was on Beatso's Discord server, and someone said they weren't going to play 1.17 because it felt too modded. I can understand this to some degree, as the axolotl and warden are very animated, the changes to cave gen, copper and amethyst, and the new biomes all feel very weird and new. The rest of the content, such as dripstone, moss, and goats feel like they've been there for several updates despite being entirely new. This inspires me to make this poll: Do you think 1.17 feels modded? Be free to explain your answer in the comments if you want, or if you have a different answer.
Pythagoras_314
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pig

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/11/2021 2:27 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
MJ_mcMaster
the modded feeling is bcuz they're not used to it.
04/11/2021 2:26 am
Level 22 : Expert System
Jraco Meter
Yes and no, I don't feel like the game is modded but it does feel different. It sounds interesting, and I am happy to see many of the changes. What gets me is the amount of changes in one update. I kind of miss the smaller updates, as it was easier to adjust.
04/06/2021 5:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
Endheader
I was going to write a deeply philosophical, relatively boring, and maybe around 2 paragraphs of an argument about why this question shouldn't be a question until a few moments ago, this was the wrong post
04/05/2021 10:59 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
gamer35
it does kind of feel modded
04/05/2021 10:51 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Zan
it doesnt feel modded. Its the right amount.

I mean when everyone was thin king of cave concepts, that was modded what Mojang actually is giving us is vanilla.

Ive never wanted a cave update because everyone was so annoying about it, but this cave update i am grateful for
04/05/2021 10:38 am
Level 31 : Artisan Modder
ultrasquid9
It feels modded, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. in fact, I think its a good thing that mojang is making the updates feel more modded, as that might eventually bridge the large gap thats always existed between the two.

Basically, it feels modded, but thats a good thing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome