Does anyone know the title to this video game?

Fruitcakke's Avatar Fruitcakke1/24/17 9:49 pm
1 emeralds 342 5
1/24/2017 11:59 pm
Presidente's Avatar Presidente
Okay, I'm going to be very bad at describing this, sorry. A while ago, maybe a few years, I remember playing this game. It's been in my head and I just can't remember the title. I'm not sure if it was on a console or mobile. But the only feature I remember is that when you get married (or engaged, I don't remember), you can collect gifts from the other townsfolk. Does anyone recall the name at all?
And I looked, it is NOT Harvest Moon.
Fruitcakke
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2017 11:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Presidente
with the plugin MCA you can collect gifts no matter if you are married or not. You can get married also and have childs (little villagers). Also you can give them bows and they will defend the place in case of mob asaults. It's very fun!
01/24/2017 10:13 pm
Tech
Of course, congratulations on your rediscovery! Have fun playing your game again.
01/24/2017 10:07 pm
Fruitcakke
Alright, I found out what it was. I'm so mad because my thoughts on it were so wrong It's MCA, I'm so done with myself. Thanks, though!
01/24/2017 9:52 pm
Tech
You sure it ain't the Sims?

That's a joke, but the info you're providing is extremely vague, anything more you can recall, perhaps something a little more specific?
01/24/2017 9:55 pm
Fruitcakke
I think that the game was very animated. Like, it was more of a cartoon than fancy graphics. Something wants to tell me that it was 2d but I'm not so sure. Sorry, I know it does sound vague but it just popped in my head and I'm trying to dig up as much as I can.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome