Dreams :3

LavenderTownSyndrome's Avatar LavenderTownSyndrome7/31/14 9:04 pm
1 emeralds 315 7
7/31/2014 10:01 pm
Smasher277's Avatar Smasher277
Post your dreams or lives you wish you could have! I removed mine cuz ppl are being b****es but whatever ♤
LavenderTownSyndrome
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2014 10:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Smasher277
Here's a dream I had once
Click to reveal
I stared into the darkening sky. Some kind of ship was hovering there, slowly twisting in a circle, its nose facing straight up like a rocket about to take off... But it just floated there eerily. Somehow I could sense that they weren't here with good intentions.

As I watched something fell from beneath the ship, some kind of energy ball. I knew it could wipe out a whole city in seconds, for now I was safe though; the ship was miles away.

I couldn't take my eyes off the dropping energy ball as it slowly fell to the ground. It felt like a nightmare come true, and I knew no one could stop it.

The bomb hit. The tremors in the ground it created knocked me off my feet and I fell to the ground. I looked up quickly to see another ship just to the left of the first one. It dropped a second bomb.

Another tremor shook the ground.

Then a third ship came into view, it was right above me. I looked up at it, fearing what I knew would happen next. Tendrils of electricity shot out from beneath it, coming together into a bright blue orb which then dropped quick toward the city I was in.

Time seemed to be creeping for me. It felt like hours before my brain finally told me to run, so I did.

I ran as fast as I could away from the falling bomb but I knew I couldn't outrun it. Death was inevitable.

Then everything went white.
07/31/2014 9:32 pm
LavenderTownSyndrome
Exactly so why does it matter?
07/31/2014 9:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Noooob
sorry, i wasn't trying to be a -what you called me in the original post- i was just wondering why you didn't post it in one of the other threads about dreams. i wasn't trying to be offensive so sorry if you interpreted it that way. i guess i'll leave this thread now, lol
07/31/2014 9:11 pm
Level 20 : Expert Prince
Lynnno
Why did you make this thread.
07/31/2014 9:19 pm
LavenderTownSyndrome
Just sharing my dreams can you not read young sir?
07/31/2014 9:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Noooob
was it necessary to make a whole thread about it i've seen at least 3 of these
07/31/2014 9:07 pm
Level 29 : Expert Toast
Diamond MC
then...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com