Ello, the New Facebook?

Kahtahn's Avatar Kahtahn9/29/14 3:22 pm
9/29/2014 5:11 pm
The_Big_Dish's Avatar The_Big_Dish
Ello is a new Facebook like website which doesn't take your private information.

Ello is invite only at the moment, because it is in very new beta.

Ello doesn't consistently ask you to update your information for "security", you can use a username and not a full name.

In my opinion Ello is awesome!

I got invited by a friend and guys, this should be the new facebook.

Whats your opinion?
Kahtahn
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/29/2014 5:05 pm
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Leeanne
I don't use social media whatsoever,but the website seems Alrighty.
09/29/2014 5:02 pm
Kahtahn
It seems like most of you don't understand completely. I never meant to compare it to Facebook. If you have no clue or haven't looked at Ello please don't say anything. It's in EARLY BETA it is not perfect, please understand that.
09/29/2014 5:11 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
well consider it is invite only to join it is a little difficult for people to get a good idea if they can't join XD
09/29/2014 4:55 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
I like ello so far I just got invited recently, I love how simple it is but it is still working on it's features. I really hope it thrives because I think it could be really great.
09/29/2014 4:03 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
nothing will be the new Facebook, Facebook makes way to much money to back out the social media network
09/29/2014 3:41 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Seems very "artistic"-based based on the user interface and two profiles I've saw.
09/29/2014 3:52 pm
Kahtahn
Not sure what you mean?
09/29/2014 3:36 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
ChaosExpert
If you have to compare it to another site, you're doing it wrong.

Non-ninja edit: Checked it out. Looks...alright I suppose. They left way too much space and the navigation is funky. Other than that, looks like any other social media site.
09/29/2014 4:56 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
WhimsicalTuber17
Pretty much what he said.
09/29/2014 3:35 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
illuminati128k
Just quit "Social Media"

Who needs anything like that?
09/29/2014 3:30 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
Ellie
Whats the point?
Facebook usually has personal info because you're sharing information with your real life friends. Why would i want to add someone from college with a username rather than my full name? They do ask you to update your info because if you don't you will get locked out of your account, same with emails like gmail among other sites that contain a lot of your information. Does this fake facebook just let you sign p with no info minus your ip address and everything you post?
Seems a bit dumb, theres many fake versions of facebook and theyre all bad or lazily just copy it. Facebooks also more convenient as more people already have it and its been up for a long time. Also all the games etc on it.
09/29/2014 3:39 pm
Kahtahn
I get what you're saying. Here's my full opinion.

Facebook takes WAY to much information. I don't want to give them my phone number, I would really rather them not know my name, I hate the stupid adds, and I'm sure were being watched. I don't like Facebook, never have in fact. The only reason I have it is so I can say hey to ant every so often. I don't have a lot of friends on it. Ello is getting 35,000 members an hour. It's growing amazingly fast. There is no adds, you can add your real name, but they don't force you. It's great in my opinion.

This also isn't really a "fake facebook" and it kinda pisses me off when people say that.
09/29/2014 4:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
themage
XD so basicly its a fake facebook and your paranoid.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome