Even more bad news...

LJmines's Avatar LJmines5/12/13 4:52 am
1 emeralds 179 5
5/12/2013 7:05 am
Paril's Avatar Paril
Well, as you may know, after the death of Louis J, we are very saddened.
But one moderator, whos name shall not be mentioned, has made the matter worst by locking my forum, Informing you about This Terrible time, AND deleting many of my projects and skins, That I have spent many hours on.

So, without further ado, This account will become very Inactive, and worst possible case, close down. I hope The man who Is deleting my projects will realise the mistake he has made. If further Items are Taken, Thats when I shall definitely give up.

Sorry about all this,

John J.
LJmines
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Paril
05/12/2013 7:05 am
He/Him • Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat Programmer
A few things to point out.

Having a tragedy in your life does not give you a bye as it pertains to rules and regulations. You can't have a family member's life taken from you, and go and kill somebody else and expect that to be an excuse for why you shouldn't be locked up. Life doesn't work that way.

If this really did happen, please stop exploiting the situation by reaching for sympathy from all of our members. This is probably not what this person would want.

Locked & thanks,
-P
LadySpiderwick
05/12/2013 6:54 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
Sorry to hear about the passing of Louie J, and to the moderator being unfair to the person, grow a heart for the guy, cancer is devastating and it's shameful that you're bringing this kind of pain and feeling towards this friend or relative of Louis J.
Barnett_Nathan
05/12/2013 6:46 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Thats harsh who ever is deleting the stuff on his account. If you died you wouldnt like it if people deleted all your stuff off your account would you. I know you would be dead but u would want to be remembered
ROPROPE
05/12/2013 5:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Pig
Wow, are you sure they were original content?
UnderscoreZeroLP
05/12/2013 5:01 am
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
So the person who made this account... passed away...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome