Everything I Hate And More About The New Youtube Comments!

FuckPMC's Avatar FuckPMC11/17/13 7:11 pm
1 emeralds 929 7
11/17/2013 7:45 pm
milkcascade's Avatar milkcascade
Ok I'm gonna pretty straight up here because all of you should know what I'm talking about! The new YouTube comments section is basically YouTube's total fail. HECK, not even YouTube's fail, its GOOGLE+. Some idiot at Google thought it would would be a good idea to let people post LINKS in the comments section. WHY? This whole link-posting has led to people posting links leading to screamers that is going to give anyone with epilepsy a seizure! And once the spam-bots figure out that they can post links now, YouTube will be filled with links that take you to downloads that will give your computer a virus. *sigh* Honestly Google? And now EXPANDABLE UNLIMITED comment space? And "Bob" your so-called "enemy to Google" isn't helping either. Spamming him everywhere won't do anything... But if you are a YouTuber who doesn't want spammers posting links in the comments section then add these to your blacklist:
http://, www, http, goo.gl , bit.ly , .com, .org, .se, .net, tinyurl, co.uk , https://, bit., .my, su.pr , is.gd , cli.gs , .me, bit.do, .us, t.co , go2.do, (Ad link removed) , ow.ly , adcrun.ch , zpag.es , ity.im , q.gs , link.co , bc.vc , yu2.it , .to, .mp, .biz, .info, .bb, .ly, .io, .co, .ws, .im, .bz, .tl, .ba, .gr, .xxx, co.cc, .cc, .ru,

That should help you out. Or you can do as some of the bigger YouTubers that I've seen and completely disable YouTube comments and make a Reddit thread for your video. Thanks to this update I don't even bother reading comments anymore...
Anyways I'm sorry if this might have turned into a rant but really I needed to say this. Leave a reply of what you think!

-Thanks,
TheGamingCowz (TGC)
FuckPMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer