Exodus 9:15 RP Apps

LukeBaxter77's Avatar LukeBaxter776/6/12 4:41 pm
6/7/2012 1:46 pm
LukeBaxter77's Avatar LukeBaxter77
NOT A SERVER RP < SEE THIS READ IT DON'T BLOODY IGNORE IT

Story:

"For now I would have put forth my hand, and struck you and your people with pestilence, and you would have been cut off from the earth"

It was two weeks ago when that virus broke out. One guy had it, we thought it was nothing, he wanted to bite people and his skin went grey. We thought it was nothing. We were wrong, he bit someone then that guy caught it and this went on until the situation we have now. We're headed to Louisiana anyone who reads this should head there two, i hear the army is set up there and they are taking in survivors.

This was scribbled on a wall, it seems reliable another paragraph reads

The things grew even more ugly, they looked like demons! Most of em' are stupid and will come running if they hear a sound, but the 'demons' are smarter they can think like us cept' they still wanna eat us, i'd stay clear of em' hope you make it to Louisiana and if you meet a guy named Jonathan tell him i love him

Sophia

under it P.S im fat was written obviously by someone else.

Apps. Delete brackets:

Human
Click to reveal
Name:
Job Before the outbreak(this will affect your skills somewhat):
Skills:
Weaknesses (1 will do):
Appearance:
Backstory:
Personality:
Other:

Demon:
Click to reveal
Name:
Weaknesses:
Appearance:
Backstory
Personality:
Other:
LukeBaxter77
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LukeBaxter77
06/07/2012 1:46 pm
accepted
GinKurama
06/07/2012 12:47 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
Name: Vincent Omari

Job Before the outbreak: Mafia Leader

Skills: He's fast and nimble, knowing how to use both his machetes with ease.

Weaknesses (1 will do): He's not the strongest, and could get tired if he does strenous work.

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Vincent was a regular mafia lord, having to deal with a bunch of dumb goons. He often went on missions alone, and hated company. While walking through the back alleys, his machete's ready at his back, the suit wearing Italian saw a demon, but thinking it was a pedophile in a stupid suit, ignored him. That was until it suddenly charged, as if in a rage.

Vincent was confused, and only had a second before he swiftly took out both machetes, slicing clean through the demon's head. For some reason, he still charged at Vincent, which confused him. Hadn't he just killed the idiot? That was, until he realized, that this was a real demon. Not trying to lose his cool, he let the dis-figured walking carcass charge, and with a clattering swing from bother silver machetes, dis-figured the poor fool. Slightly shocked from seeing a demon, he ignored his mission for now, instead going back to his safe house. When he woke up the next day, he saw on the new that....he wasn't the only one attacked.

Personality: He's calm, cocky, and flirty, just like the rest of his goons.

Other: Dual Machete ftw.
LukeBaxter77
06/07/2012 12:34 pm
Name: Johnny Gates
Job Before the outbreak: Bike gang
Skills: strong, knows how to handle a shotgun, not much else
Weaknesses: slow, while not having much recoil with weapons he does have trouble reloading them.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: -SNIP no excuse, im just lazy-
Personality: cocky, jokes, thinks hes the best,
Other:
GinKurama
06/07/2012 12:30 pm
Time to make an app! I am going to be a melee/ hand to hand fighter, so be sure to reserve that for me. I am actually going to try to make a long backstory.
Xamboldore
06/07/2012 12:24 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Woop!
Xamboldore
06/07/2012 12:21 pm
Hmm. I'll apply, go on, why not? It's a new idea.

Name: Maxi Gray
Job Before the outbreak: Games Developer
Skills: Virtual design and programming.
Weaknesses: When he's hungry, he's a cranky son of a gun
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/20742927/tumblr_lxgk52qMg01qdssh7o1_500_thumb.png
Backstory: Maxi was an exceptional games developer, who earned a nice salary doing something he loved. He had gotten the best from his life, and he hoped it would stay that way. Apparently not. He had first seen a demon when he was working very late, thinking of a design for a new creature in his latest RPG game. He saw the demon, and thought he was seeing things, but it had given him the inspiration. He had finished, and seen on the News next day that it was a real demon - people were going to die. He was lucky he had the design on a USB, now he could show anyone.
Personality: Confident, kind, and generally just happy.
Other: I take it this is set in modern times?
LukeBaxter77
06/07/2012 12:23 pm
accepted it is in modern times
Xamboldore
06/07/2012 11:43 am
Ok, thing is Luke, I don't see any apparent storyline. You've pointed out that there is a virus... then what? What do we do then? Once I know, I might apply.

I take it that this is from the Bible? I am an Atheist, so that might just put me off.
LukeBaxter77
06/07/2012 12:06 pm
Yeah, but i found it on L4D so its all good! Also im an Athiest aswell......anyway the storyline is theres zombies and demons (smarter zombies) and survivors have to survive while they make their way to Louisiana
TheJedimonkeyz
06/07/2012 11:43 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Man i love you're idea, finally someone who has a good idea! Unfortunatley i dont have time to do this with you man. BTW I love Exodus 9:15, it's one of my favorite verses
LukeBaxter77
06/07/2012 11:35 am
bump
GinKurama
06/06/2012 4:45 pm
((Might make an app later. Also, this is my Naruto RP, Luke. Your an acceptor. naruto-applications-progress-t96346.html))
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome