Experimentals RP Apps

LukeBaxter77's Avatar LukeBaxter776/13/12 3:57 pm
6/14/2012 5:51 pm
Oni__'s Avatar Oni__
NOT A SERVER RP

thread: experimentals-thread-t100042.html

Story:
The year is 2038. Technology has advanced very much so, but there are still experiments to be done. You saw an ad "BE PART OF THE SEARCH FOR SUPERPOWERS!" it said "BE A HERO TO YOUR NATION!" At the time you were short on money or this paid more than your job so you signed up. The company who sent out the ad payed for your trip either on train as you lived in Japan or your flight if you were from elsewhere. When you got there everything seemed fine! There was a nice potted plant the receptionist seemed happy to help but you felt a chill go down your spine, everything was glowing white, that isnt the best thing to see when your going for an experiment. They gave you your room it was nothing like the slums outside. The next day you woke up in a machine people in helmets were watching you along with men who looked identical all wearing the same thing all with the same features.
Click to reveal
You struggled to break free eventually you did. The agents pounded on the glass as you escaped. You noticed you had been stripped to your underwear you shuddered thinking of the agents. You escaped to your room and adorned your clothes then escaped trough the window onto the roofs of Japan. But something was wrong you fell to the ground your blood felt like it was boiling then freezing! You then felt normal, but you looked to yourself you had changed, you had powers like they said! But they were hunting you. You knew they were you fled on the rooftops in search of help. A letter blew into your face
"You are an experiment like me, i am one of the first" it read "we are watching you, we will fight at your side" it ended without a name. You shuddered but went on

Synopsis:
Experimentals: They have been experimented on and have new found powers. They are inexperienced but must make their way in Japan to avoid the Agents

Originals: They were the first to be experimented on, they are the mothers and fathers of the experimentals per say. They are experienced and have mastered their powers:

Agents: Men who can duplicate themselves onto civilians and even resurrect themselves as civillians (in their original form of course) their aim is to kill the experimentals.
Apps:

Experimental:
Name:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Original Experimental(No more left kaput! unless your app is positively bear grylls then forget it!):
Name:
Age(over 20):
Power(s):
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Agent(must be good):
Name(agent smith, brown etc):
Click to reveal

Backstory:
Other:

Originals:
Keanu Anderson
Joey Turner
Jessica Parker
Grey
Corethrai
LukeBaxter77
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Oni__
06/14/2012 5:51 pm
Level 29 : Expert Network
*DU. DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNNN* no more?! *Le gasp*
LukeBaxter77
06/14/2012 4:57 pm
*thinking face* accepted NO MORE ORIGINALS
Gobble124
06/14/2012 3:42 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
I am.....
Scarifar
06/13/2012 9:25 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
ScarifarExperimental:
Name: Trent Warren
Power(s): Able to conjure anything out of thin air (literally. He can destroy and create bonds between atoms at will, which is basically how it works. He can't create anything too complex without it making him tired.)
Personality: Determined, confident
Appearance: White t-shirt, jeans, hat (like the one in my avatar), silver wristband on his right wrist
Backstory: Trent lived an ordinary life. A simple one-story house, a loving wife, and a child. He even had a decent paying job. All in all, it was pretty good. However, he felt bored. As a kid, he had once hoped for somewhat of an exciting life. The reality, however, was a bit far from the truth. He was bored of the life he had. Then, one day, he found this ad for finding and/or creating superheroes. The pay was quite a lot, he thought, and it might actually add some excitement into his life. He signed up for it, and he had never expected the moments he was about to face.
Other: Hell yeah!
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 5:52 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
Another good guy? It's hard enough with all of them they have already!
Gobble124
06/13/2012 5:51 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Name: Desmond Oppy
Age(over 20): 25
Power(s): Control over the air. He has mastered this so that he can even fly if he concentrates. He can also slow people down by making the air blow against his enemies.
Personality: Likes to be alone, Doesn't much like people besides others like him, taunts his enemies, serious at times.
Appearance:
Backstory: Desmond was young when he got his powers. Why would he even join such a thing? Well, Desmond was alone. He had been alone since he could talk. He faintly remembered his father. His father was a man by a name of Ryan Oppy. He was a scientist that had helped create many inventions that had changed the common day. Desmond remembered his father was a scientist. That was all. He ran from everyone. After time this gets to you. You tend to prefer being alone. But you can't run forever. They found him. Mainly because he had never seen them before. They dragged him away kicking and screaming. He stayed in a cell for a couple months. He guessed they were watching him. But for what? He tried to think of a way out. He never found an answer. That is, before they started testing him. He found his powers. He had the necessary weapons to escape and he did. He ran. He ran like he had always ran. They came after him. They claimed he wasn't ready for the world. He fought them. Both mentally and physically. Desmond found others. He trained with them and he learned their stories. When he learned there were more like them. Well, what do you think? He tried to help them and he knew, if he did help them, he could kill all those damn scientists.
Other: Meh, Meh, Meh-ity, Meh, Meh.
LukeBaxter77
06/14/2012 2:28 pm
You can only have mastered it if you were an original, also how young? Your supposed to get your powers when you go to Japan
jackattack4000
06/14/2012 2:30 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
I think he joined it when he was young.
LukeBaxter77
06/14/2012 2:32 pm
that depends on if he is an original which he needs to say.
Lunatixia
06/13/2012 5:21 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
Also thanks cool! I write stories a lot, so I have a ton works I've made.
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 5:17 pm
accepted Luna get to da thread!
Lunatixia
06/13/2012 5:16 pm
Ok, I took away laser eyes, she just has guns hidden in her arm and a knife in her leg compartment.
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 5:15 pm
jackattack4000
06/13/2012 5:14 pm
jackattack4000 looked at Luna's app. 2 seconds later his head exploded.
Oni__
06/13/2012 5:13 pm
Aww yeah fun fact: at school I have earned the name Elvis.
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 5:12 pm
D: but Luna it was good!

ONI accepted thread will be made
TheAlmightyLemon
06/13/2012 5:12 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Luna i LOVE your story you have a writing GIFT!
Lunatixia
06/13/2012 5:11 pm
That was for a different RP, Sorry- I'll fix that.
Oni__
06/13/2012 5:11 pm
Name:Grey
Age(over 20):20 years 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes and 1 second! What? Its over 20!
Power(s): Telekinesis, weird energy weapon summonng thing... ((dagger, bow, sword...))
Personality: Kind, Relaxed.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Grey, well lets start at he start. Grey was just a normal guy, he was born in a town, well yeah thats his birth covered... He grew up and went to school, he made friends such as Brian... Well who gives a F*** about Brian? Grey passed school with crawling colours... Yeah they weren't exactly flying... He worked well, went to university and *Somehow* managed to get an office job. He started to raise a family and earn money, then it went downhill. He lost his job because he was framed for hitting a lick on a brick and then going to ham on it. ((Sorry couldn't resist the Jesse Cox reference...)) Then his Fiancé left him for another man, he turned into a depressed wreck, then He saw the ad. He was so short on money it couldn't hurt to go. When he arrived he was shown to his room, then when he went to sleep he was experimented on. While he slept the doctors fiddled with him, changed things around and even re-started his heart twice, obviously somethgnu was going to happen.He wasn't told what was being tested and he Woke up in the lab, he bolted as soon as he could, got to his room got into some clothes and punched a guard in the face. He escaped through an open window and ran hoping to find someone else who had been tricked, he ran for as long as it took, never stopping for fear he would be caught, he slowly learnt his powers and though they werent strong he was damn sure they would be useful.

Other:
LukeBaxter77
ONI_LINK
ultradoom5Hm. Why six? I vote either three, seven, or thirteen.

I vote for 42.

Okay if you apply you are definitely getting in just for that one THHGTTG reference

*cough*
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 5:06 pm
You expect me not to?
TheAlmightyLemon
06/13/2012 5:05 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
D: you took neo!!!!
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 5:03 pm
Luna you have too many powers, flying and lasers is a bit OP so its one or the other choose
Lunatixia
06/13/2012 5:03 pm
Whats that? I feel stupid.
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 5:01 pm
AH! Cinematic! IT BURNS!
Lunatixia
06/13/2012 5:00 pm
Original Experimental(only 5 left! must have an awesome app):
Name: Corethrai (Core-3A)
Age(over 20): 20
Power(s): Half Robot, so can fly, has guns, and has robotic powers.
Personality: Kind, loud, likes attention, knows almost everything, gives up easily when nothing comes easily, mischievous.
Appearance:
2nd outfit is what she wears.
How her head looks.
Her gun.
Her mini gun.

Back story:
The Doctor fiddled around in the control systems. Behind him laid a pale light chocolate skinned girl, with bleach white hair. Her body showed no sign of life, the only thing showing her existence was a large black and grey headdress with cords hanging out of it. The wires fizzled and snapped, blue electricity sparking along the dark room. Her lips parted, and a small *creak* whispered from her mouth. The Doctor turned around, his wrench in one hand, screw driver in the other. The man took her arm out from under the white bed sheet, opening up her arm and messing around with the wires and metal in it.
He dropped the arm, dashing over to a control panel and pressing the red button. He waited expectantly, and shouted in joy when her nose twitched. What was a nose twitch was the start of a revolution. The first robot cyborg. The first human robot war machine. She was made from one of the doctors human daughters that died.
As the Doctor shouted for joy, dancing about the room, the girl (who could not possibly look less than 18) began to awake.
First, her eyes opened. Great big pools of vibrant green enwrapped by thick eyelashes and naturally dark eye lids. Perfectly clear, untainted pale light chocolate skin, like the color of coffee with too much milk. The cyborg was perfect.
An indifferent look remained on the girl’s face as she sat up, her bare feet and legs swinging on the side of the bed. She watched with a default look at the man dancing around the room. The wires in her hair continued to spark, a mass of metal attached to her head. A squeak came out of her barely open mouth, and she tried again to speak.
“I am awake.” She called, in a monotone voice, though it rang with a beauty of its own through the room. The Doctor turned around, his mouth hanging open. He laughed boisterously, opening his arms and grabbing the girl’s slim top arms. He shook her back and forth, the same dopy smile on his face.
“Yes. Yes you are, Core-3A.” He shouted in happiness, running over to play with the control panel again. “Now what is your mission?” He stumbled. If it weren’t for the look on his face, she could actually take him seriously.
“I am here to kill the Keeper.” She told him, her eyes staring straight ahead. He was about to answer her statement, before a group of soldiers burst through the doors in all directions, pinning the Doctor down and pointing their guns at the girls head, not touching her. They looked in curiosity and fear at her headdress and robotic features, while she only looked straight ahead, at nothing in particular.
“You are under arrest for the attempt at assassination of the Keeper!” The general’s voice boomed in the messy hardware storage room. He looked at the girl and sneered, walking up to her. “And who is this, Doctor? A lover?” He glared at her, and when receiving no response, waved his hand in her face. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” He yelled, getting angry. Finally he lost it, and butted her in the head with the gun he held. He watched in satisfaction as she fell to her side on the floor, then turned to go to the doctor, not seeing her get up. Before he knew it, the girl was standing with no visible energies, a mysterious hi-tech hand gun in her palm. He looked in fear, as the laser went into his head.
Several Years Later-
Corethreai sat in silence in the auction room. A fake tiny smile plastered on her robot face. She watched sullenly as the wealthy people of the three planets gathered in the fancy room, stealing glances at her, smiling in excitement. She sat up straight, and acted appropriate. If she didn’t, the bad ones would mess with her wiring again, hurting her with electricity shots.
Foolish humans, She thought sadly. Little of you will have enough money. If you do, they’ll just raise the price. A million images and things ran through her mind, but she focused on just the room. She had been in a daze for a bit too long. The entire room was in a flurry of bids, all for her. She sat in her bubble of silence, as the bid raised.
“A million, 50 million, a billion!” Her captor cried, numbers escaping in a speed that only a core processor like her could process. “Come on! Who wants Core-3A!” The bidder yelled happily. He’d be eating good tonight.
Corethreai sat still in her simple clothes, some pants and a shirt. Her skin lit up on her back, jolts of electricity shooting through her veins, or wires. The same stupid smile on her face. She sighed in her mind. She was about to discuss her theory of life in her head, when a cry jostled her from Corethreai’s dream. She looked expectantly at the bidder, and was surprised to see him looking at her, with a giant fake smile on his face. She looked at the crowd, and saw a posh looking lady walking on stage, layers of dress, tower of hair, and all. She smiled a real- an actual real- smile at Corethreai, taking her hand and leading her to a awaiting butterfly car like a child.
Well, technically, she was only 4 years old alive. You wouldn’t think she was less than a 17 year old, because that’s how she was made.
Butterfly cars are the type of rich person car, a little pod with giant beautiful wings made of gold on the side. She stared at the glint of the metal, until she was pulled into the back seat of the pod, along with the lady. She dropped her smile as she got in. Corethreai was free! For the next ten years, she lived as a noble, rich, fabulous, all until she was 14 years old.
And since I am now lazy, I’ll finish my story simply. She learns how to become human, and accidentally is found out she killed a man- and her machinery was messed up, got abandoned, dropped low, and stole, fought, was recaptured by the scientists, had her controls changed to be a killer, escaped, and is trying to stay away because they think she is too human.

Other: TAKE THAT ULTRA. GOTTA ROBOT CHICK?
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:55 pm
one more app then thread, unless i get more coffee god i love coffee
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 4:55 pm
I have no problem pimp slappin the shiznit outta you RIGHT HERE.
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:59 pm
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:53 pm
*dodges then brofists*
jackattack4000
06/13/2012 4:54 pm
Thread now?
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 4:52 pm
*punches Luke in the face* That out enough?
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:51 pm
But you will have more agents! Now hold out your fist!
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 4:51 pm
Pfft. But they have effing SUPERPOWERS! They can summon weapons from thin air, and fly, and all that shiznit!
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:49 pm
Well first of all, you can't die in retrospect, you just respawn taking the life of a civillian also you have slight superstrength
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 4:47 pm
Well, they have effing superpowers! I need some advantage! It might be a little glitchy though.
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:46 pm
Could it be somewhat faulty? I dont want to make it too easy
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 4:45 pm
Can I have some tracking device of some sort maybe? I lost my womans intuition after I had my fourth kid. :/
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:44 pm
*waits for applicants*
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:38 pm
Ultra i dunno use womans intuition?

Trapezoid accepted one more and thread is made
Dr_Trapezoid
06/13/2012 4:35 pm
Level 24 : Expert Miner
Original Experimental

Name: Jessica Parker

Power(s): Invisibility, thermal vision/night vision

Personality: Shy, caring, likes to help others. Quiet most of all.

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Jessica had been living on her own since she was 17. She got into a fight with her parents about when she was going to leave. They wanted her out the second she became eighteen, but she wanted to leave whenever she found a place first. Her parents were very strict people, and never had heard backtalk from their daughter before. So outraged by this, they packed her things for her and kicked her out of the house two years early. After that Jessica was able to finish high school while living at her friends house, and juggling two jobs to get her own place. Whenever she graduated high school, she moved out of her friends place for an apartment downtown. It is a nice apartment, smaller than what Jessica wanted, but it kept her from the streets. But that soon ended, when she lost both her jobs and couldn't pay the rent. She quickly turned to a life of crime, robbing people, stores, gas stations. Anything that could help her pay the rent. She had been through gymnastics when she was younger, and a long distance runner. From others on the street, she learned how to easily escape and avoid police. That way she learned was Parkour. One afternoon, she decided to check the newspaper for any odd jobs she could find in it. In the paper she found an ad that promised her Superpowers! She couldn't believe it, but seeing as they paid for the trip, Jessica went on anyway. Now she's back to her old ways, only in Japan, and with endless amounts of Agents trying for her throat. On top of that, she also has to save the newer experiments from certain death.
Other: Elaborating on the thermal/night vision, she can change her normal vision to either one of those at any time.
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 4:35 pm
Pfft. Apply for a good guy? You make me laugh! How exactly would I track these people down? I'm just a guy from Oklahoma after all.
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:34 pm
Yup, you can apply for a good guy also if you want Ultra, you can also accept
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 4:32 pm
Heheheh. You shall not escape the wrath of Phil. What exactly is my goal? Just track you guys down and fail at killing you?
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:32 pm
accepted ultra we now have a bad guy (more preferred)
ultradoom5
06/13/2012 4:29 pm
Backstory: Phil was born on a ranch in Oklahoma. He loved his life there very much, as did his younger brother John. Phil was a very good kid who followed orders, unlike his brother, who was very mischievous. Once his brother had even tried to rob a bank. As Phil was growing up, his family moved to New York, which Phil did not like. They had left behind Phil’s favorite cow, Betsy. In New York, Phil took an interest to the police force. He was always reading books about the law, and watching cop shows. When he grew up, he got a job at the police, just as an intern. However, he showed much potential, and soon was promoted. Eventually he was chosen by the government to join a secret organization. He fit in perfectly there, and was as happy as a crotchety old agent could be. That is, after they brainwashed him. They wiped his memory so he forgot his old life entirely. He preformed extraordinarily well after this, and was selected from the organization to monitor the experiments in Japan.
Oni__
06/13/2012 4:28 pm
Was the coffee made from your visor? Also deciding between telekinesis and using Energy to create weapons... Hmm....
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:21 pm
*karate chops your stomach* *Keanu Reeves voice* woah...i know kung fu and keanu reeves dont hug!

jackattack4000
06/13/2012 4:22 pm
Owie....
Lunatixia
06/13/2012 4:20 pm
Yay.
LukeBaxter77
06/13/2012 4:19 pm
hmmm, i was thinking of declining but im in a good mood after drinking Coffee accepted

i will luna
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome