Fallout: Atomic Dawn [Apps]

Nymus's Avatar Nymus6/1/12 7:15 pm
1 emeralds 131 3
6/1/2012 7:36 pm
iHazRabiez's Avatar iHazRabiez
I've decided to remake my old Fallout RP, as necroing it would be useless, and there are no other Fallout ones (that are recent).

FALLOUT - ATOMIC DAWN

GENERAL STUFF:

1: No trolling.
2: No god-modding or meta-gaming (meta-gaming can be allowed, but only with the other person's permission).
3: No killing another person, unless they want their character to die.
4: You can't magically get weapons, armor, ammo, etc.!
5: Don't do game-changing stuff, like: "Examplus set off a dormant nuke, conveniently located in the middle of town. It obliterated everyone."
6: Many factions could not have possibly made it this far East, so NO NCR, Caesar's Legion, etc!

CHARACTER RULES:

1: You are NOT General of the NCR, grand poobah of the Great Khans! Unless it is your OWN faction, you cannot have a high ranking... rank! (If its a rank that would be wrote down and left in the annals of the faction, you can't be it. If, for example, it is Lieutenant in the NCR, then thats okay.)
However, do remember, that people can be insane/delusional/lying b*stards! You can SAY ICly that you are general of the NCR, or grand blahblahblah, to decieve someone / because you're insane, but remember, you really aren't!
2: You cannot start off with tonnes of ammo, loads of guns, and enough armor to make a Deathclaw pee itself!
3: No Mary/Gary Sues! If you don't know what a Mary or a Gary Sue is, they are PERFECT characters - they have no flaws. These are hated and reviled in the world of RP, so don't be one!

MUTANT RULES

Yes, I am allowing mutants into this RP. It will add an interesting way for people to RP - whether it is a footsoldier of the Master, or just a Ghoul wandering the wastes! But please remember these rules!

1: Remember, not EVERY SINGLE Super Mutant is intelligent! The only ones that I can recall being intelligent are Lou, Marcus, Fawkes, and Uncle Leo! If you are gonna go for an intelligent Super Mutant, it is discouraged that you make him be a brute as well!
2: No Super Mutants above the rank of Master! Overlords and Behemoths are FAR too OP!
3: If you are gonna be a Nightkin, remember the lore of them. Stealth Boys cause mental disorders, so not every Nightkin is going to be mentally stable! Make him/her have some sort of disability, like s/he won't fight radroaches, because they seem to spit fire at him.
4: Since Super Mutants are big and bulky... things, they are restricted to armor they can use. A Super Mutant surely couldn't slip into some Sexy Sleepwear, or some Leather Armor. However, Mutant Armor is available!

DEATHCLAW RULES

Now, I know what some of you skeptics are thinking - yes, Deathclaws are OP. Yes, they could rip you apart in one hit. But I'm limiting the number of Deathclaws in the RP, and I'm making sure they are the SENTIENT KIND - Like the ones in Vault 13 in Fallout 2. These Deathclaws can speak, by the way! Here are some quick guidelines.

1: ONLY sentient Deathclaws. No rabid or feral ones.
2: Deathclaws can't wear armor - their hides are tough enough already!
3: Deathclaws cannot use guns, melee weapons or set traps. However, they CAN disarm traps, throw grenades and use lockpicks.
4: As suggested by iHazRabiez, Deathclaws CAN be like Nightkin - got their hands on Stealth Boys and got mental illnesses. But I'm limiting the mental illnesses, to prevent crazy and insane Deathclaws! As I said above in the Nightkin one, try to limit your illnesses to stuff like they are afraid of Radroaches and Bloatflys.

ANIMAL RULES

As there is a plethora of animals, mutated and not, in the Wastelands, I decided - why not let players be animals? They wouldn't be able to speak, but barking / meowing / pooping all over the place is a good way to alert danger or say they want food. Here are some rules!

1: The animals accepted are as follows: Dogs, cats, Yao Guai, Geckos, Radroaches, Bloatflies, birds, Brahmin, Mole Rats.
2: Remember, animals cannot speak English! Therefore, you CANNOT tell your master / your pack if some meat is nearby or an attack is coming!
3: Don't be a feral little b*stard! You should be civil from TIME TO TIME. Don't always be slashing at people's throats, but if you don't want to, don't always be snuggling up to / humping someone's leg.

CURRENT HUMANS:

CURRENT MUTANTS:

CURRENT DEATHCLAWS:

CURRENT ANIMALS:

APPLICATIONS

Human:

Name:
Occupation (if applicable):
Backstory:
Appearance:

Mutant:

Name:
Mutant kind (Super Mutant, Nightkin, Ghoul):
Gender (Ghouls only):
Occupation (if applicable):
Backstory:
Appearance:

Deathclaw:

Name:
Backstory:
Appearance:

Animal:

Name:
Appearance:

When we hit 5 applicants (accepted), I'll make the RP Thread.
Nymus
Level 20 : Expert Miner