Fashion Thread! What's your Style?

MissMarifire's Avatar MissMarifire8/22/15 8:08 pm
8/26/2015 4:57 pm
847's Avatar 847
Title says all! What's your sort of "fashion"? Are you one with the latest fashions, or do you prefer to walk your own road? Are you into glitz and glam, or a soft and refined look? Talk about it here! Even if you don't wear it, you can talk about just about literally any fashion (As long as it's, you know, appropriate.)

Aside from usual forum rules, I must add this: No selfies. This is for the sake of YOUR SECURITY. Also, don't be a creep, don't be derogatory, and don't derail the thread. Easy peasy. If you have a coordination you like, take the pictures of pieces you like and edit them into one image (Paint.NET or GIMP works!), upload it (don't post it) to Imgur and link back with [ IMG ], and use a spoiler for sources!

Another thing to note: I get that a lot of people don't like fashion, and I know. What you need to realize, though, is fashion is like an umbrella of things, sort of like video games. For instance, with video games, you have your FPS, RPG, or Puzzle games, fashion could have retro, modern, and hipster fashion (All three are different, believe me). Obviously, like video games, fashion has A TON of different genres (I could make a large college report for something as specific as, say, Lolita, and I could say the same about post-apocalyptic cyberpunk rpg games.)

Also: I know this is a Minecraft site, but if you'd take a minute to scroll up a bit, that says General Discussion. Know what that means? ANYTHING NOT MINECRAFT. Don't be a butt, mmkay?

---

I've actually been planning to redo my wardrobe a bit. Over time I think I'll go in a very punk rock and geeky esque look (Getting my first piece soon, a TES Dark Brotherhoodie pun so intended), without overdoing it on either side. Also, lots of black/reds or blacks/burgundy. Considering I grew up listening to heavier rock and metal, and I like the fashion, it sorta fits me a bit.
MissMarifire
Retired Moderator
Level 32 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/26/2015 4:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I don't really care what I wear lol..
I'll just wear any shirt and pants I could find
08/26/2015 4:40 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Magical Girl
sslaptnhablhat
Black leather trenchcoat, any dark-coloured shirt I can find (doesn't matter what shirt, trenchcoat hides it), black pants and leather boots. At home I don't wear the trenchcoat, it's kinda uncomfortable.
08/26/2015 4:18 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
long coat (when im going out anyway, sometimes i wear them because i hate jumpers and hoodies (i have brown, black, grey and dark red))

shirt i like shirts,t-shirt if i have no shirt
trousers normally cotton or near enough
leather walking boots

i used to have a nice necklace but i cant find it, i had one with a smancy fancy dragon on it and one with a pentagram on it
08/26/2015 2:30 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
Skate style, 'nuff said
08/26/2015 2:11 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
EmeraldEclipse
Here is what I wear almost every single day.

Jeans ( I have 6 or 7 of the same pair).
Graphic T-shirt with animals or a TV show on it.
I go barefoot, but wear sandals if I must.
08/26/2015 1:54 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
world of warcraft level 100 shoulderblades. all day everyday.

:^)
08/26/2015 1:58 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Cookie
oh_wow333
lmao
08/26/2015 1:25 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
Lufuu
Any color or most styles of basketball shorts. A white shortlseeve shirt and some hightops. my entire wardrobe xD
08/24/2015 9:06 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
Jacket and Cool Shirt with Jeans
08/23/2015 2:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
iRecode
I usually wear darker jeans with a gray/tourqoise blue T-Shirt on top covered with a nice flannel, usually also blue or red. If I am just feeling lazy, I will just throw on some sweatpants and a Tee and just go about my day.
08/23/2015 1:56 am
Level 35 : Artisan Grump
Sqvi
Black skinny jeans (mostly high-waisted), Converse, crop-tops, sweaters, bracelets/chokers/necklaces, or probably a shirts with band/movie/etc logos on it.

such generic grunge tumblr girl ###swag
08/24/2015 8:30 am
oh_wow333
SWAGARROOONI OML
08/23/2015 1:29 am
Level 42 : Master Mage
Endersteve
I dunno, a strange mix of skater and -snip-
08/23/2015 12:10 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
AtomicPancake
Oversized sweaters with leggings, converse and occasionally skirts. But I have to wear a uniform for school, so I wear that half of the time too. ;-;
08/23/2015 12:03 am
Level 28 : Expert Toast
Estel
T-shirt, jeans/denim shorts, and running shoes. In the winter I wear the same thing but with a jacket. I have a dragon bracelet that I haven't taken off for about a year now, but I don't wear much jewelry other than that.
08/23/2015 12:03 am
oh_wow333
i basically wear all black. ; ^;
08/22/2015 11:58 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
T-Shirt (Or Long Sleeve), Jeans or Shorts, and other normal things.
08/22/2015 11:58 pm
Level 40 : Master Goblin
Dajj
My style usually depends on whether I feel more masculine or feminine.

My masculine style is usually things like skinny jeans, tees, and sometimes jackets. My style's actually kind of like Dan Avidans, in a way.

When I feel more feminine I have a cute style. I'm still kind of figuring it out, so I'm pretty open to suggestions. Right now, I wear skirts, cardigans, and thigh highs. I'd die for thigh highs I love them so much. I also aim to get these really cute platform shoes with it, I'm just waiting for this specific pair to drop in price.
08/22/2015 11:51 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
samkee00
A fitted t-shirt, some jeans, vans, a black trench coat or jacket, and a lot of bracelets.
08/22/2015 11:39 pm
Level 47 : Master Artist
Folicorow
Knit sweaters, blue jeans and freaking colorful t shirts
08/22/2015 11:35 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
Flannel long-sleeves, plaid in a gray/black/white/blue tone. Jeans that are blue or gray. And hoodies. Basically my entire wardrobe.
08/22/2015 11:21 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
Eternal_Edge
Levi 501 blue or khaki jeans and whatever t-shirt i have that's clean(Could range from a random color to a band I like and are typically v-neck) . As for shoes, I usually wear asics running shoes or these tan shoes that look like vans but the brand is margaritaville.
08/22/2015 11:10 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Skinny jeans, those tight-fitting hoodies that aren't actually hoodies, and Converse (Hi-Tops only).
08/22/2015 11:01 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Anything with a letterman jacket and Converse Hi-Tops.
08/22/2015 9:55 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
500poundsofnothing
My parent's will not let me dress myself in public
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome