Feedback on my blog

Alfhildur's Avatar Alfhildur12/22/16 8:10 pm
1 emeralds 715 3
1/8/2017 12:19 pm
doubledragonx7's Avatar doubledragonx7
Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I've used PMC, but I recently started writing pieces for a new blog I'm starting. I just posted the first one earlier today, and if anyone is willing to look at it and give me some feedback, that would be great. I'm not much of a writer so I figured going to a place where "strangers" look at my stuff would help in the long run.

The link is: themidnightwanderer.wordpress.com

Thanks!

If this post goes against forum rules, please let me know and I'll remove it asap.

-Alfhildur
Alfhildur
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/08/2017 12:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
doubledragonx7
Hi, i'm new to minecraft game. I went to this site in order to learn more about the game. This forum has helped my gameplay a lot. I finally decided to register because I share the same sentiment with the op in that aside from gaming I do blogs as well. Aside from blogs, I like my customers to leave a review on some of my products like baby products,car accessories etclike here because anyone who runs a business in today's age knows how important feedback is.
12/29/2016 6:39 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
Alfhildur
Thanks! I'm completely new to this, so I'm not sure if it'll be open to other submissions. (Partially because I don't exactly know how to set it up or expand the viewer base yet) However, I'm open to the idea of it! Thanks for your input!
12/22/2016 10:26 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
It's interesting. Actually, on the matter of tradition, one interesting element to look that is how many ways a single tradition can be observed - for Christmas, as an example, the Armenian church recognizes Christmas, but on a different date altogether than the one that most of us are traditionally familiar with.

Will be it an exclusively single-member blog or open to outside submissions?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome