I felt so low I dont know what should I do!

Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage12/2/15 6:42 am
1 emeralds 213 1
12/2/2015 12:39 pm
MrCatSquid's Avatar MrCatSquid
As the title say I am not doing well in school, have problems a bit and would need to know how could I "fix my life"

Currently I have no need to do anything in my life, I don't feel like studding, don't feel like doing anything other than what I need, eat and sleep. My grades have dropped a lot, I have so many things to fix and only 2 weeks left. I do not know where to start nor what to do, each time I try to study I just get bored and go do something else.

Those are my current grades, 1 is the lowest and 5 is the highest.

1 = you are not passing
2, 3, 4, 5 = you are passing

As you can see they are not the best in the world and if I do not correct them I will fail the year which is not my goal. The thing is as mentioned earlier I cant stay focused on learning nor I can force my self to learn those things I do no want. I have IQ a bit higher of "average" person (took personality and IQ test at psychologist) and can learn nearly everything, if only AND only I could focus on what I am learning.

I tried many methods, saying to my self I need it, putting away all stuff that can take my attention away, tried going to less populated public places like library and coffee, this didn't work either.

Now I am asking if any PMC member had been in this situation and how did he "got over it". It would really mean to me if someone could "help" me with this situation as I do fail because of few reasons and one is that this is private school and would be a shame to do it + it would cost my parents even more to fund me in terms of school.

I hope I can get over this soon...
Neptune_Sage
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter