Funny things to say when you see spam!

Ben10Omnicraft's Avatar Ben10Omnicraft7/7/13 5:42 pm
1 emeralds 468 3
7/7/2013 5:50 pm
Jaxtrm_'s Avatar Jaxtrm_
I always use this whenever I see spam, just for the irony!

This thread is a spam of nothing why did you write this it is spam and a waste of space so why bother with this thread? I don't care about spam but stop with the spam. I am extremely tired of spam so quit spam. I dislike spam which is a way to get warned or banned so don't spam. Spamming in anyways will get you banned for many days so don't bother with your "spam". This thread should be seen by the moderators because this is spam. Everybody dislikes spam and they would all report spam. Even me. Spam is bad and by bad, I mean BAD. This thread is a spam of nothing why did you write this it is spam and a waste of space so why bother with this thread? I don't care about spam but stop with the spam. I am extremely tired of spam so quit spam. I dislike spam which is a way to get warned or banned so don't spam. Spamming in anyways will get you banned for many days so don't bother with your "spam". This thread should be seen by the moderators because this is spam. Everybody dislikes spam and they would all report spam. Even me. Spam is bad and by bad, I mean BAD. This thread is a spam of nothing why did you write this it is spam and a waste of space so why bother with this thread? I don't care about spam but stop with the spam. I am extremely tired of spam so quit spam. I dislike spam which is a way to get warned or banned so don't spam. Spamming in anyways will get you banned for many days so don't bother with your "spam". This thread should be seen by the moderators because this is spam. Everybody dislikes spam and they would all report spam. Even me. Spam is bad and by bad, I mean BAD. This thread is a spam of nothing why did you write this it is spam and a waste of space so why bother with this thread? I don't care about spam but stop with the spam. I am extremely tired of spam so quit spam. I dislike spam which is a way to get warned or banned so don't spam. Spamming in anyways will get you banned for many days so don't bother with your "spam". This thread should be seen by the moderators because this is spam. Everybody dislikes spam and they would all report spam. Even me. Spam is bad and by bad, I mean BAD. This thread is a spam of nothing why did you write this it is spam and a waste of space so why bother with this thread? I don't care about spam but stop with the spam. I am extremely tired of spam so quit spam. I dislike spam which is a way to get warned or banned so don't spam. Spamming in anyways will get you banned for many days so don't bother with your "spam". This thread should be seen by the moderators because this is spam. Everybody dislikes spam and they would all report spam. Even me. Spam is bad and by bad, I mean BAD. This thread is a spam of nothing why did you write this it is spam and a waste of space so why bother with this thread? I don't care about spam but stop with the spam. I am extremely tired of spam so quit spam. I dislike spam which is a way to get warned or banned so don't spam. Spamming in anyways will get you banned for many days so don't bother with your "spam". This thread should be seen by the moderators because this is spam. Everybody dislikes spam and they would all report spam. Even me. Spam is bad and by bad, I mean BAD. This thread is a spam of nothing why did you write this it is spam and a waste of space so why bother with this thread? I don't care about spam but stop with the spam. I am extremely tired of spam so quit spam. I dislike spam which is a way to get warned or banned so don't spam. Spamming in anyways will get you banned for many days so don't bother with your "spam". This thread should be seen by the moderators because this is spam. Everybody dislikes spam and they would all report spam. Even me. Spam is bad and by bad, I mean BAD. This thread is a spam of nothing why did you write this it is spam and a waste of space so why bother with this thread? I don't care about spam but stop with the spam. I am extremely tired of spam so quit spam. I dislike spam which is a way to get warned or banned so don't spam. Spamming in anyways will get you banned for many days so don't bother with your "spam". This thread should be seen by the moderators because this is spam. Everybody dislikes spam and they would all report spam. Even me. Spam is bad and by bad, I mean BAD. You learned your lesson boy...
Ben10Omnicraft
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon