Gamers Dimension Podcast #1 Apply to be on the Podcast!

WordOut's Avatar WordOut6/23/14 3:54 pm
1 emeralds 202 1
8/15/2014 11:12 pm
ExcavionGaming's Avatar ExcavionGaming
Hi everyone!
I'm excited to announce my first ever Podcast for Gamers Dimension!
In this series I will be talk about Games, New Games, Old Games, Minecraft, Microsoft, and anything game and tech related!
I will also be having Guests in to help talk on the Podcast about different topics and sometimes Game Developers, YouTube Gaming commentators and You Can join in as well! ( I think it will be a lot of fun and more entertaining with a second or third person for the next episodes so look forward to those!)

WIthout further due, Here is the link to my first podcast about The Minecraft (End User Agreement) EULA and my opinions on Mojangs Blog Post: http://gamersdimension.podbean.com/e/mo ... nion-ep-1/
https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-se ... low-up-qa/
If you're too lazy to read it (it's a bit long) or just like listening to my podcast while playing Minecraft than go ahead! Here's the link to my podcast:
This is not Minecraft Specific Podcast, Gaming in General!
Thanks for listening, Share it with your friends and I hope you enjoy it and I will see you in the next podcast!
www.youtube.com/wordoutgaming
www.youtube.com/swipefaststudios

Podcast Interview Application 15+ :
Name (Caleb):
Age(I'm 19):
Ideas to talk about during the podcast:
YouTube Channel (If you have one):
Time Zone (I'm Eastern):
Example of Mic Quality:
Why would you like to be on this podcast?:
Any feedback or ideas to make the podcast better?:
WordOut