Good Techno Songs?

owTreyalP's Avatar owTreyalP2/11/14 2:25 am
2/13/2014 11:02 pm
Rawwk's Avatar Rawwk
Hey everyone!
So I'm starting a new channel that is only going to be techno/hardcore/trance/electronic/etc. music! But I'm looking for suggestions for songs. If you can tell me what songs I should put on my channel that would be amazing, plus I'll get some new amazing songs that I'll love listening to!

Just to give you an idea of what I listen to, I listen to a lot of DJ S3rl (I'm actually listening to him now xD)

this is the link to the channel (its nothing right now, only 1 song): www.youtube.com/user/Player2GoesHardcore

thank you everyone!!
owTreyalP
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AsTRoFoNiK
02/13/2014 10:55 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Technomancer
Unless you're making songs into Nightcore then they'll probably get removed for copyright, I had a channel where I uploaded music to for over 2 years and had 2 copyright strikes at once for videos I uploaded 1 year ago so you gotta be careful
Rawwk
02/13/2014 11:02 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
The reason why is that the original song is already copyright, YouTube finds a small portion of copyright in the song. I remixed Krewella - Alive, and I got a copyright notice for it.

@OP On the other hand, Techno is hard to come by, usually producers don't produce it anymore.

@jgrocks2 NoCopyrightSound is still copyrighted. I know, weird!

@Platydroid Daft Punk is not techno, really. Plus they are huge! You'll most likely get a copyright notice from Columbia Records. Also Monstercat has no techno, it does do have other genres but it's basically a repost of what Monstercat posts. So it's useless to do so, unless it's a remix or some sort of alternate to it.
owTreyalP
02/13/2014 10:39 pm
okay, all i asked for was if people had ideas for a good song, not freaking hate all over my thread. seriously why comment if you have nothing to do with the thread at all??

littledood
02/13/2014 6:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
So pretty much your becoming a Band Wagoner? Why don't you think of something different? Something no one or very few people have thought of. Also, just to shorten everything down Call it DUBSTEP. Cause thats what people know it as.
coolblob1234
02/13/2014 6:36 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
tron
FunkydudeBeercans
02/11/2014 3:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
There's none.
owTreyalP
02/11/2014 10:03 pm
thats a lie
FunkydudeBeercans
02/13/2014 6:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
No, Saying Iron Maiden is bad is a lie.
blockplacer
02/11/2014 10:18 pm
Level 22 : Expert Lumberjack
That's the truth.

Techno is inherently awful.

Infected Mushroom is a good trance/electronica group though.
jgrocks2
02/11/2014 2:33 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
So, you're posting songs that you find on youtube? I'd be concerned on the copyright of things, NoCopyRightSound releases songs that you can use, as the name should be pretty self explanatory.
owTreyalP
02/11/2014 10:03 pm
ive seen other channels do it with no strikes on it at all, so i thought why not mine? haha
i mean im not using the channel to make money, just to provide myself and others a good playlist to listen to while they go about their day
Platydroid
02/11/2014 10:16 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragon
If this is the case, I would recommend not just taking other songs off of YouTube for your own channel, and instead just making a playlist on your account without downloading videos to your account.

As for good techno songs, I would recommend Daft Punk (If you count that), and then Monster Cat has a wide variety of techno/dub-step songs that you can browse for some songs that you like. A couple of my own preferences from a recent album were To The Stars and Pizza Planet (ha-ha, I know, these names are amazing).
owTreyalP
02/13/2014 10:40 pm
Thank you, ill go check them out
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome