Goodbye PlanetMinecraft (not forever)

ryancat101's Avatar ryancat1014/2/15 9:43 pm
1 emeralds 223 2
4/2/2015 9:52 pm
ryancat101's Avatar ryancat101
I almost cant believe i'm typing this but I am basically leaving PlanetMinecraft.I'm NOT leaving it for good because I might check in a couple times here and there just to see how it is doing.The reasons why I am post this is 1.Explain why i'm leaving 2.people tend to make these when they leave. I'm not leaving because PlanetMinecraft is bad just I'm started to get over Minecraft and on to new games.PlanetMinecraft has helped me so much between the last 2 years and it changed me a lot.This is the first site were I figured out how to install a mod and how to post something I made publicly.This also got me in to making a texture/resource pack which turn out as a HUGE success to me and would of never continued with out it.Later that Texturepack updated less and less frequently and thats when I slowed down the texturepack.After I experienced the Greatness of a texturepack I decided to get into modding.I never made a mod but I always wondered how cool it would to make an item or an object in the game.Later I realize how much work modding was so I look more at Java to see what it can do.Next thing I know I get interested in Java its self and I decide to look on youtube to learn how to program. I was so interested that I couldn't stop and thats good because now today I plan on being a programmer when I grow up and also finish learning Java then I will move on to C++ and Python!Like I said again im not leaving i'm just not going to be on as often i was before and so far its been like that for a few months.I will update my Texturepacks still just rarely but for now I play other games and I'm still working on learning Java.Any PM I get I will answer or message or what ever.Really I shouldn't be saying bye because I will still be on but just to let some people know.So See you guys Hopefully soon!

I will like to thank these two people for getting me interested in Programming
JavaBuckets
froghog
ryancat101
Level 36 : Artisan Turtle