Guns of the Patriots RP Apps

LukeBaxter77's Avatar LukeBaxter776/17/12 4:59 pm
6/22/2012 12:59 am
Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch
NOT A SERVER RP

This RP is based on the Metal Gear Solid universe, around MGS4.

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War - and its consumption of life - has become a well-oiled machine. War has changed. ID-tagged soldiers carry ID-tagged weapons, use ID-tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefiled control. Everything is monitored and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control...All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield...controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control...War becomes routine

PMC Story: (bad guys)
Click to reveal
The year is 2014. We have developed a new technology called 'Nanomachines' they help us stay in sync with our squad. They also prevent us from getting ill, diarrhea on the battlefield can slow ya' down. Another handy thing is they let only us use our weapons! Those resistance will just jam the guns if they try to fire them, handy huh! And get this, they prevent our emotions from coming through, well not all of them, just the bad ones, you see a teammate die meh you don't care! Anyway we work under Outer Heaven. Fight the resistance and obey orders.

Resistance story (good guys):
Click to reveal
The year is 2014. We fight those PMC d**ks, they have these 'Nanomachines' it makes them more advanced than us, we need to use old or un-reliable weapons. But we WILL win this war. They want to control us, we cannot let them.

FOXHOUND(Neutral):
Click to reveal

We are the best of the best. We have nanomachines, the best weapons and we are the perfect squads. We fight to keep the peace, those PMC step out of line and use biological warfare we take them down. Our nanomachines let us see and feel the senses of our squad. To get into Foxhound you will have to have done this:

Physical fitness test
Short-distance running
Uninterrupted performance of 80 push-ups
Uninterrupted performance of 100 sit-ups
FOXHOUND recruits doing sit-ups.
50 meter freestyle-stroke swim
Combat diving skill
Cross-country march (travelling 64 km [40 miles] in under 15 hours, carrying a 30 kg [67 pounds] backpack)

Mental recovery, concentration, endurance, self-control and the fortitude to overcome difficult situations
ESP expectancy score
Marksmanship
Recognizing and making decisions in emergency situations

Intelligence
Foreign languages
Foreign geography
Knowledge of world events
Advanced technology
Medical procedures
Detonation operations
Stealth communication
Foreign weaponry
After passing the selection courses, the recruits then partake in professional training exercises (also known as drills), which include:
Battlefield survival (14 weeks)
Shooting practice (must score at least 95% for a target at 914 m [3,000 ft], and 100% for a target at 548 m [1,800 ft])
Guard patrol
Mountaineering

FOXHOUND recruits climbing a mountain.
Hand-to-hand combat
Border infiltration
Guerrilla warfare
Land navigation
Map-reading
Escape and evasion
Combat medical skills
Rebelling and Ranger practice
Weapons familiarization
Nautical vehicle control and navigation
Diving and underwater infiltration
Canoeing
Basic military parachute skills (4 weeks)
Special operations freefall practice (High-Altitude, Low-Opening [HALO] and High-Altitude, High-Opening [HAHO])
11 jumps carrying little to no combat equipment ("Hollywood")
15 jumps with full combat equipment
2 nighttime jumps
2 mass-tactical strategic jumps
Intelligence gathering
Language and customs of the destination country (4 weeks)
Stealth techniques
Improvised explosive devices
Utilization of high-tech equipment
Communications (16 weeks)
Medical exam (10 weeks)

Outer Haven (super bad guys):
Click to reveal
You are our top soldiers. Heck we don't even call ya' soldiers anymore, you are Outerhaven. You may have noticed your newest Nanomachines are a bit different, that because we gave you a power, now with our technology this power isnt too good, but it does the job. Our plan will come into action soon patriot, just obey my orders. ~Ocelot

Beauty app (only three of these, bad guys):
Click to reveal
We know you came from a bad beginning. You have no family, but we can avenge them, if you come with us we will give you a powerful suit. You will be our best soldiers, don't worry we are your friends ~Ocelot

In summary these guys are people in massive suits of armor (or not) who each have their own power/weapon.

Spec ops (good guys)
Click to reveal
I have hired you. I am George Campbell, i hired you to take down Outer Haven, i understand you are not normal, you have an extraordinary power (or item) that is why we need you to take them down. I trust you, i will pay you when the job is done, for the fate of the world please accept the job.

Other:
(no story)

Apps:

PMC
Name:
Personality:
Weapons:
Backstory:
Do you have nanomachines?(will become important in RP):
Other:

Resistance:
Name:
Personality:
Weapons:
Backstory:
Other:

FOXHOUND (must be good):
Name:
Personality:
Weapons:
Backstory:
Did you get nanomachines?:
Other:

Outer Haven app (must be a bit better than good):
Name:
Personality:
Weapons:
Special Nanomachine/weapon(can be anything NANOMACHINES CAN BE DISABLED WITH A SYRINGE GIVEN TO THE SPEC OPS):
Backstory:
Other:

Beauty app(Only three of these must be excellent):
Name:
Personality:
Weapons:
What special armor/weapon do you have? (examples are a rail gun and a wolf suit, etc):
Backstory(must be tragic):
Other:

Spec Ops app (must be a bit better than good):
Name:
Personality:
Weapons:
Special power/weapon:
Backstory:
Other:
LukeBaxter77
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin