Free Steam Coupon

Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch5/16/13 3:39 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 26
9/4/2013 6:27 am
MiniCraftAus's Avatar MiniCraftAus
Hello! This is Deth_Glitch, avid RP-er and dedicated youtuber.

Recently I have received two Steam Coupons. I am guessing I was given them as the developers of Shogun Total War (A great game) no doubt want to increase their sales and rightly so! But the fact remains.

I have two of these for FREE! I would appreciate something in return, perhaps you could see if you like my channel or perhaps you are kind enough to give me something similar in return. That is not needed and will not effect your chances. For now I am only giving one away (The one that its out of date on the 23rd) and all you have to do is write any old rubbish here and add me on steam. As I have mentioned prior the rest would be appreciated but I just want to give this to someone before it runs out. Good luck to all and well... you all have an even chance to receive this.

Steam: Deth_Glitch
Other links in my signature.
Thank you all and I hope whom ever wins is happy to get it! I wont be picking myself I will in fact be using a random name picker. The Deadline for this is the 20th though it may stretch to the 21st so you have time to claim and such.
Deth_Glitch
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Deth_Glitch
05/22/2013 11:35 am
I am gutted in the extreme! Your not online atm and.. well I can give you 2 hrs but after that the next time I will have computer access will be after it's invalid. In return all I can do is make you the winner next time I have something to give away (And with Rome coming out soon Shogun 2 may send me more coupons!) But you have 2 hrs and I am trying to give you a chance but otherwise it's too late and the coupons invalid!
Deth_Glitch
05/21/2013 12:16 pm
If you don't add me soon..
Deth_Glitch
05/20/2013 5:16 pm
Well... Time to announce the winner!

The Winner Is
Koslaw99

-Add me on steam to get the coupon!

Everyone else is welcome to apply for the OTHER coupon here
Deth_Glitch
05/20/2013 2:24 am
Last chance to enter!
Deth_Glitch
05/19/2013 12:07 pm
Wow... No one wants a discount then... 0.o
Deth_Glitch
05/19/2013 6:08 am
Captain while I am flattered and I would love for you to do anything on that list it wont change your chances, this is going to be fair and I am not going to force people to subscribe and such. If you want to subscribe your welcome to. Added all the same to the list.
Captain Juicy
05/18/2013 6:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
What I can give you in return?
I can give you a virtual hug when feeling down.
I can subscribe to what ever your heart desires!
I can give you special advice for the ladies!
I can give you my professional opinion on various things!
I can attempt to make you a YouTube intro!
I can make you banners, logos, signatures!
I will be a bigger fan of you than your mother!

Please consider me!
-Captain Juicy
Deth_Glitch
05/18/2013 6:34 pm
I am genuinely surprised.. oh well the more chance for you guys!
Deth_Glitch
05/18/2013 4:10 pm
Added you all! I would live stream (and I have in the past) but my internet is trying to suffocate me. Its taking most of my bandwidth to keep videos coming. Can't even stream Dr .Who! (missed it cause I was out)
TheLittleBigBoss
05/18/2013 4:53 am
Level 37 : Artisan Droid
Can i be added to the list?! if i got the code i would actually give it to my best friend he is a big fan of total war games Expecially shogun which he doesnt have :/
TripleThreatNinja
05/18/2013 4:35 am
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
But i would love it if you cant give it away
TripleThreatNinja
05/18/2013 4:34 am
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Hey,
heres an idea start a livestream and say that you will give out the vouchers as a rward when you get to something like 25 viewers and then randomly pick out someone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
05/18/2013 4:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I would love it! I was looking at Jbhifi and the instore price is a rip off xD $60 I think so if I got this I could buy it on steam! Will like and subscribe right now, thanks if you consider me ))
MiniCraftAus
09/04/2013 6:27 am
Level 31 : Artisan Blockhead
Why would you want that game?
Deth_Glitch
05/18/2013 3:55 am
Im suprised so few people want a free 75% coupon...
Deth_Glitch
05/17/2013 5:35 pm
Well I would prefer to give it to someone who can use it... but maybe you could hand it to a friend? IDK.. If you still want in then I'll add you I just don't want to waste a good coupon
bt123456789
05/17/2013 4:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
eh, I'd enter the giveaway, but I"m out of cash, so even if I got the coupon I couldn't buy the game, however 75% off for that game is a steal, if it's as good as I've heard, anyway.
Deth_Glitch
05/17/2013 4:11 pm
I would love you to make me some gfx but your added anyway. (I guess I didn't make it clear I need nothing back to get on? Just love? ))
Devil_LT
05/17/2013 4:08 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
Can i be added to the list? I can create some gfx or something another if you want to
Deth_Glitch
05/17/2013 3:58 pm
Ok! Added to the list! I didn't go on youtube much (only to watch rubbish like Charley the Unicorn and ASDF movies) but then I began to watch some gaming comentators and I find some hilarious the watch.. so I watch them.
eccsdee
05/17/2013 3:53 pm
Level 26 : Expert Cake
I'd like to be added to the list. I can sub if you want me to but you said only if I really liked your channel and I don't go on YouTube much. Also, I respect the fact that you said that BTW, because it shows that you are decent. I can also tell a friend of mine who does gaming videos about your channel if you want. I'm sure he can give you some feedback on your videos. He's my rubbish:
Deth_Glitch
05/17/2013 3:41 pm
Added and thanks for the like! Please only like if you ACTUALLY like it and only sub if you want more! I just want people to remember this is not to force people to subscribe I just have to get rid of a coupon by a deadline.
Deth_Glitch
05/17/2013 2:59 pm
Nice. Don't worry mitcheru I don't need anything in return, you have been added to the list.
UnceCrafter
05/17/2013 2:44 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Already have this game
Mitcheru
05/17/2013 2:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I realy need one, I woud be very thankful.
I got nothing in return, acept some tf2 items and a shotgun for homefront.
Deth_Glitch
05/16/2013 3:45 pm
Is that your 'any old rubbish'?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome