How to take out ACNE?

KarlosCraft12's Avatar KarlosCraft123/6/14 8:01 pm
3/7/2014 9:26 am
Ash's Avatar Ash
Answer plz or comment..... Only using cheap stuff no cream!
KarlosCraft12
Level 26 : Expert Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/07/2014 9:26 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
(sorry sis Im ousting you here)

My sister had it pretty bad, to the point it has left a couple of dents in her skin on her face. If you think it's bad, pleeeasee go to a dermatologist. If left untreated it can end up scarring your face.

Antibiotics are usually prescribed, and different ones for different severities. You also want to mind the side effects: while not detrimental to every day life, they can cause a couple of issue (drowsiness being the main one).

my little mix is honey, yoghurt and breadcrumbs. Mix them up, wash face gently with hot/warm water, and massage the mixture into your face, avoiding the eye area. Then after two minutes, wipe it off with a towel and dab your face with a cold soaked towel to finish it off.
03/07/2014 8:49 am
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
Wash your face in the morning and at night with warm to hot water. It will let your pours open and makes it easily to get dirt out.

You can always make a mixture of green tea and Melaleuca/Tea Tree Oil as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08S6BkCVx24

AVOID oily and sugary foods like any fast foods,sugar, candy, soda ect.

These have worked for me. Maybe they will work for you too
03/07/2014 5:48 am
Level 40 : Master Goblin
Lola
Eat fruit, no greasy things. make sure you scrub your face when you wash yourself. Scrub from the body shop does miracles (I don't have much acne, but when I get it, scrub works!)
DON'T touch you face (or as little as possible, you don't want to know what sticks on your hands)
And try to relax, Ance is most of the times caused by stress (hormons) so take it EZ
I hope it helped!
03/07/2014 5:19 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
JUNK FOOD FTW
but really, don't eat loads of it if you don't want your skin to flare up
(my dad banned me from sugary crap for a weekend once and it kinda got better, that was when it was really bad though.)
03/07/2014 2:45 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
jjcyalater
eat loads of chocolate and oily stuff

#dont-take-any-thing-i-say-seriously
03/07/2014 2:43 am
Level 1 : New Network
Arbiter_3x
Try to visit a dermatologist, in my opinion, it is simply the most effective and quickest way to rid of your issue. I suspect you're a teenager, and you are still growing, since acne is typically caused by, as Koslaw said, hormones, or it is due to poor care for your face/inflicted areas. When I was in that phase (I still am, though the acne has been GREATLY reduced), I had plenty of acne, and after visiting a dermatologist and using prescribed materials (Acanya, Tretonoins, etc) for about 2 months, it was practically gone. Unfortunately, these are creams. Also, depending on insurance(?), prices of prescribed medicines may be high, and your skin may have reactions sunburn-like reactions with medicines with things like benzoyl peroxide in them, especially after extended usage. (These are generally not to severe). Try not to pop anything either, or scrape them off, or do other "unnatural(?)" things to them to remove them, since that could cause blackspots.

For cheapness though, maintain a healthy diet, eat lots of greens, and try to stick with liquid facial soaps instead of bar soaps, if you use those. Bar soaps may irritate the skin causing more acne.

But yes, try to visit a dermatologist!

Cheers,
~Imbri
03/07/2014 2:41 am
Level 43 : Master Princess
Buttsauce
I used to have really, really horrible cystic acne. It was outright volatile, lol. I tested countless creams, tonics, ointments and nothing worked... except the antibiotics, but these were expensive and who the hell wants to eat antibiotics on a regular basis, right?
So I changed my diet (removed all junk food and processed crap), started putting food on my face (http://www.crunchybetty.com/ has tons of recipes I use), threw away all artificial cleansers and creams and started using yoghurt and apple cider vinegar tonics instead, and bam! No acne.
I still break out once a month -it's always pretty mild, tho- and every once in a while I get a stray zit here or there, but it's nothing compared to what my face used to look like earlier.
03/07/2014 2:24 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Devinbolt145
It depend what type of Acne you have, and how severe it is. I reccomend seeing a dermatologist and doing what he tells you to.
03/07/2014 2:23 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
but
chemicals are never good

i have some really expensive cream or something
it works
although my skin is pretty good unless i go swimming
*forgets swim stuff on purpose for swimming carnival*

and apparently sugar is bad for it too

DID THE PERSON ABOVE SAY WASH IT OUT WITH BLONDE HAIR DYE OMG WUT
03/07/2014 2:21 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin
SnafflePlaysx
Drug store my friend Just pick out some thing with either benzoyl peroxide, or salicylic acid. Both help contain acne. Wash and plot dry with a clean towel and warm water. Follow with a moisturizer.
Hope that helped
03/07/2014 2:15 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
dont bother with acne creams they are a waste of time and money..just wash twice a day with hot soapy water to clean out the dirt i used to scrub the pus out with a flannel and the spot was gone by the next day

but then again everyone is different so different things work better on different people

it is easier to cure acne if you live in an area of soft water..there are much more natural minerals and chemicals that help your skin.
03/07/2014 2:10 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
SenorBellZim
Oh btw.. If you swim(like on a team) that REALLY helps get rid of the acne. The chlorine pretty much destroys it hahaha
I don't think the temperature of the water matters. But use a CREAM! (does not have to be expensive)
03/07/2014 2:00 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
LBUlises1
I wash my face everyday with hot water and a special cream. The cream wasn't that expensive and it is doing its job, just look for a good cheap cream. ;P
03/06/2014 11:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Blacksmith
NewBoss3234
As an 11 year old boy, my parents have been pressuring me to wash my face with hot water like Azie said. Keep it clean, bro.
03/06/2014 11:49 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
antenna
Acne already?
Geez, that's young.

Anyways, your best choice is to use cream, even if you don't want to. As other people have said, wash your face and don't touch them, and also use cream.
03/06/2014 10:31 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
I think you should buy some products from this brand.

03/06/2014 8:51 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
Z645
Rip it out like a man and eat it.
Hope it helps.
03/06/2014 8:54 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd
ColbaltHD
This.
03/06/2014 8:48 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Hot water is good for your face because it opens up your pores. Washing your face with warm or hot water and using a facial cleanser-- I use stuff with beads in it that exfoliates your skin and makes it feel all tingly after-- can really help prevent future acne as well as fighting the stuff you already have. Facial cleansers don't have to be expensive to be effective. I only paid about $5 for mine and it lasts me a few months. Also, diet and excercize can help regulate your hormones which help with acne too.
03/06/2014 8:24 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
Rub pizza all over your face. That is one way to get lots of Acne.
03/06/2014 8:12 pm
Level 27 : Expert Cake
Dirt Blocks
If you eat/have a healthy diet they will start to leave, age.
03/07/2014 2:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
SenorBellZim
Actually the diet has no retaliation.
03/06/2014 8:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Tujamon
Koslaw99It's the hormones in your body. I have it too. As I'm getting older it is going away more because the hormones are balancing out.

Well thats true but other tip.. Wash ur face with a special soap for your face once every night or in the morning before you go to school. Its Clean N Clear the Soap i use
03/06/2014 8:05 pm
Level 26 : Expert Crafter
KarlosCraft12
that helps a lot bro ts all over ma face i wish it wont grow anymore
03/06/2014 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FunkydudeBeercans
Just wash your wash like twice a day and don't touch it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome