How do you think the hobbits going to fail?

redstonemadman's Avatar redstonemadman12/10/12 9:23 pm
1 emeralds 113 8
12/10/2012 10:29 pm
distortion's Avatar distortion
well me i think the fact that a small book can become 3 movies and the regular series lord of the rings took 3 and it was pretty frkin long like 20 hobbits combined. So i think they cant possibly not screw it up. So where did you think there going to mess up?
redstonemadman
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Byozuma
12/10/2012 10:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
If there was going to be annoying sidekicks, we'd have seen it in the Lord of the Rings. This is Peter Jackson we're talking about, he doesn't pander the way other directors do. That said, while it was an odd decision to break the Hobbit up like that, you have to also remember all the flack he got over the content he removed in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Mind you, he removed the very stuff that's been fearfully expressed here as, "possible inclusion", like Tom Bombadil. Jackson is likely doing his best to defuse any future flack by not leaving anything out this time. If there is something in the Hobbit you will hate, then it will likely be the source material that's to blame and not Jackson's direction.
distortion
12/10/2012 10:29 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
This. Just... this.
SilverKytten
12/10/2012 9:37 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
I've never gotten around to reading the Hobbit... But, honestly, even if they mess a few things up, it'll still be great - Even the crap Lucas did to Starwars was decent... And there's actually a pretty decent crew, working on The Hobbit..
redstonemadman
12/10/2012 9:33 pm
its a reference to how something like jar jar is going to pop up
SilverKytten
12/10/2012 9:39 pm
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
Nah, that was a George Lucas thing - Completely different crew, for this movie.
redstonemadman
12/10/2012 9:30 pm
Well any nerd whose anybody's going to see it but will jar jar binks start flopping around across the screen and we be angry nerds saying how they ruined it.
distortion
12/10/2012 9:32 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Architect
Jar Jar Binks in the Hobbit? You amy have mixed something up there
Zemor
12/10/2012 9:27 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
From what I've seen and heard so far, I don't think it will be bad at all.

Sure, the metacritic reviews are kind of bad, but it's metacritic. And I'll still see it regardless.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome