I'm having a problem with Novaskin.

DeluxeStudios's Avatar DeluxeStudios2/11/19 2:33 pm
2/15/2019 3:42 pm
GuzThePotato's Avatar GuzThePotato
I use Novaskin to make my skins I then upload them to Planet Minecraft, but I don't upload them to Novaskin.
My question is how do I edit my skins after I click the "remove selected layer" button, how do I get them back onto the skin editor to edit them?
I only have them saved as a .png file on my computer, again I did not upload any of my skins on Novaskin.
If any of you know any way to get the skins back onto the skin editor of Novaskin, please comment!
If you need more info also comment.
DeluxeStudios
Level 31 : Artisan Robot

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/15/2019 3:42 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
GuzThePotato
Sorry i dont really know how to help you with that problem but you can probably easy find website where u can just upload the skins onto and start editting again :D
02/12/2019 2:14 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
Kaos_Kitten
I've never used Nova skin so I can't help directly, but if it's only for somewhat small edits then you can always just switch to another skin editor. PMCskin3D (and the skindex) support importing files easily.

I would recommend, if not switching to the software completely, just using something else for your editing.
02/12/2019 9:22 am
Level 31 : Artisan Robot
DeluxeStudios
Thank you for the info, but what if I for example want to add a trenchcoat to one off my skins?
02/12/2019 10:38 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
Kaos_Kitten
You would have to use some software which allows you to put the skins .png file back in, and then edit it. Having a quick look, I don't think this is available on nova skin.

After clicking start on PMC3D, in the file tab ((top left)) you can select the .png file to open. This will open up the skin in the inerface, and allow you to edit it once more.

From there you can add any alterations onto the skin, and somewhat easy navigation of your work

Not sure if this answers your question fully, if not feel free to ask in a different way and I'll see what I can do to help!
02/11/2019 3:03 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Magical Boy
Stuffles
its a bit confusing why youre asking about another skinning site on pmc
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome