I've been thinking about Pokémon: The Seriesemoji_objects

PinktheUnicat's Avatar PinktheUnicat1/31/24 2:40 am history
1/31/2024 4:30 am
PinktheUnicat's Avatar PinktheUnicat
(I think about this type of stuff a lot, alright? Get used to it.)

More specifically, it's recently occurred to me that either Iono or Grusha would've most likely been chosen for Ash's traveling party (or they could pull an Indigo League and add both of them) if he was in Horizons instead of retiring after Journeys. The writers always choose the youngest-looking Gym Leader(s) (or Trial Captains in the case of Sun and Moon) for Ash's traveling party to replace one or more in-game rivals (except in Journeys, where they straight up manifested a person), and they're the youngest-looking ones, so...

(You know, I've always wondered why the writers did that. Apparently, the reason was because they just wanted to.)

Honestly, I think I'd prefer it (keep in mind that the ideal situation imo would be Nemona and Arven, but there's no way we would've ever gotten both, at least not in the main traveling party) if they chose Grusha over Iono (possibly pulling an XY or RS/DP when doing so) because I like him more and because I don't wanna see Ash be shipped with any more Gym ladies (two times is more than enough). Although, personally, I like Larry the most of all, but he could never pass for a 10-year-old, so...

(Please keep in mind that this is a hypothetical situation.)

Please like and subscribe for more Poképosting! (What do you mean this isn't YouTube?)

This is the part where I get DM'd random memes and fanart based on everything I just said, isn't it? (What do you mean Planet Minecraft doesn't support DMs or image-hosting?)
PinktheUnicat
Level 18 : Journeyman Unicorn