Immortal /\ Humanity ~- Forum RP Applications

BlackFTW's Avatar BlackFTW6/16/12 10:54 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 80
6/19/2012 11:26 pm
GinKurama's Avatar GinKurama
IC: immortal-humanity-forum-t102045.html

The year's 2012, June 1st, 2 PM.

No one knows how, or why, or when, but the entire population on Earth disappeared, with everything left behind. Gas stations, apartments, parking lots, cars, everything. Every machine stopped working, every electronic... With humans gone, and all destructive machines and things gone, nature could finally start actually recovering. Forests started growing again, and everything went back to their natural state.

The current year's 2028, May 2nd, 8 AM.

A handful of people awoke from what could be described as some kind of hibernation, except, their bodies never aged or anything. It was like they were kept locked away from the affects of time... they were immortal. Not literally immortal, but immune to time. They always stayed the same age, and their looks never aged. They started fending for themselves.

The current year is 1018 A.H. (After Humanity), June 3rd, 23:40.

Some how, humans came back, though it actually happened five hundred years before now. Humans came back without a trace, and with them, they had mindsets of no unnecessary harm to nature. Technology is now a steampunk-mediaval mixture, with trains, swords, hot air balloons, keeps and guilds, candles, primitive electricity, rifles... and all the stuff like that. Though, a group of eleven Immortals decided that they were to... "get rid of" these new humans. They used taboo rituals to summon monsters and beasts to attack and kill human settlements.

Each village and city had a sort-of "guild" like thing, that protected the village/city from these monsters using the specialization the community has, meaning some places might have more arcane users or archers. Also, "magic" was basically popular when monsters started invading the world, but "magic" was pretty much impossible to master, though it is a powerful weapon indeed. (there are literally only 6 mages that have mastered the Arts.) (Magic's technical term in this world is "Arts", I.E. "He's only beginning to learn the Arts, do not be so harsh on him."

The Monsters

The monsters of the land of Laftia range from dangerous to weak, big to small. Many you will recognize from fairey tales and the like, some are so foreign they might even look like aliens. There are three major categories.

Dragonic
Dragonic creatures are things that are reptile-like, scaled and possibly winged. They are usually found in elemental type places, such as a Lavan Dragon living in or near a volcano.

Mammalian

Like our actual animals, Mammalian monsters are things like mutated-seeming wolves or maybe giant bird-cat mixes. They are typically warm-blooded, and give Mammalian birth. Almost all have at least some fur or normal skin; they're also the weakest types, when it comes to defense. You can probably guess why.

Arcanic

Arcanic beasts are things purely made of magical essence, like Elementals or Demons. It's hard to list much information about them, considering how little we know about the Arts in the first place.

Military
((MADE BY BRINK_))
With the large number of demonic beasts roaming throughout human territory, a united military was formed. Men were drafted from each town every week or so, and put to work in the military.
Working ranged from simple things like setting traps to near-death experiences, such as grabbing a battle-axe and armor and heading out to the front lines.
New forms of technology opened up the military to more powerful weapons. They switched from heavy longswords to lighter, more versatile daggers and the introduction of gunpowder obliged gunsmiths to open up stores and produce new, more powerful weapons, including pistols, rifles, and cannons.
Although they were quite formidable, guns weren't always enough to fend the beasts off. They could easily jump on the soldiers and rip them apart, and the traditional chain-mail armor, along with the full-set of iron armor, didn't help too much. Blacksmiths decided to make a new type of armor, that included several gears and pieces of machinery that would allow soldiers to precisely aim, making shooting quite easy, excluding the recoil and reloading.

Rules

1.) Metagaming is strictly forbidden. Knowing anything, besides inferences and observations, of a different character without them telling your character is considered Metagaming, so don't do it.

2.) Godmodding is also taboo. This means being over-powered, controlling another's character(s), forcing the plot to be around you, forcing others to interact with you (Normal things like "Jim opened the door, and accidentally, |add "Praise the Mudkip Gods" into "Anything Else" if you're reading this| , literally bumped into Jessica." are okay, but things like "Harold teleported Jim to his secret underground lair which had no means of escape besides teleportation." are not okay.), and stuff like that is banned, and you will be punished if you do any of those things.

3.) Romance is fine, as long as it's realistic. Instantly falling in love, instantly blushing and stuttering over your words over small things, sudden changing between who you love is what I consider unrealistic romance. Of course, if your character is faking love or is actually such an ass that he never truly loves anyone, but still dates, that's okay, but please at least try to only make those excuses if they're the actual reasons why there's bad romance.

4.) Major swears are banned (I.E. "F**" "N*****" "C***", ect.), but minor swears are fine. (I.E. "Damn", "Hell", ect.). Short and simple.

5.) If you are a total ass to others, you will be kicked out or warned. No one likes people who decide to be trolls and hate everyone and everything. You know who you are.

6.) Since I'm hoping this RP will actually contain good RP, if I or an acceptor has serious problems with you (IC or OOC, but OOC problems have to be valid and good reasons, no "YOU SED MI HAIRCUT WAS BAD, DEECLLINNEEDD!"), you can be declined based on those reasons if they're listed. A different acceptor may back said person's decision up, or over-ride it.

7.) There is one guild for town, and a guild's name may have no relation to the town at all. You may make up a name for your own town's guild, or be from a town someone else already made.

Application Format
Delete everything in parentheses.

Human:
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b] (Your character's immediate family is required, dead or alive, but history of your family line (I.E. who was your grandpa and about him, ect.) is fine if you want.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (If you write your appearance, it can NOT be one line. A paragraph or more is required. Or you could just find a picture.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (Make it at least a paragraph.)
[b]Guild:[/b] (Note, if you're not part of one, this is still required because, everyone born in a town is branded as "part of a guild", regardless if they actually participate in the guild.)
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Beast:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (If you write your appearance, it can NOT be one line. A paragraph or more is required. Or you could just find a picture.)
[b]Backstory:[/b] (Make it at least a paragraph.)
[b]Species Description:[/b] (Think as if this is an entry of your species in a Monster Guide.) (Only include this if you're making your own beast/monster. If you're using one you already made before on this RP, or one that someone else made, copy&paste or link to the original backstory.)
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]

Acceptors:
BlackFTW.
Nron.
Banlist:
Peeetuuuurrrrrrrr.
BlackFTW
Level 39 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2012 11:26 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
...Dammit Thunder! You completely stole that idea from my brain...
06/19/2012 11:15 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Nron
ThunderHoovesFull Name: Cila "The Mad" Rayne.
Family: Cray, the father of Cila, deceased. Victoria, mother, presumed deceased.
Appearance: Height: 6'2"
Image may be NSFW? Dunno, shows skin, no nudity.
Click to reveal

Backstory: Cila was born in the small village of Ravenfall. She was always small, and sickly. She mostly relied on other people to help her out of her predicaments . All of that changed when the beasts attacked. Some of them were humans, but they were controlling the beasts. They destroyed their village. What was left wasn't much. Her father wasn't lucky. He died, along with most of the village. Cila and her mother were the only survivors. She was sold off to slavery. She was separated from her mother, and she had nowhere to go. She was constantly attacked, and almost died many times, but someone helped here. An old slave by the name of Raves. He helped her by giving her the keys to her cuffs, and she escaped. They saw her running, but she grabbed a staff on her way out. She managed to knock one down, but they kept on coming. She managed to discharge a black lightning bolt from her hand, and that's when they let her go.She escaped to a small town, and she talked about her journeys. She grew mad from the black magic that she preformed, and being distraught from the death of her parents. She was inducted into the small town's guild. A more arrogant place, she would learn to love it there.
Guild: The House of The Royal Arts. A Guild for the more "Interesting" art users showing more promise. The people in the guild are more arrogant, or insane than others.
Anything Else?: Thanks Nron! Anyways, I had to do a bad backstory, well, bad in my opinion.

For those who may be having issues with seeing the image. Not sure if I am the only one.

Also: Accepted.
06/19/2012 11:14 pm
BlackFTW
Since I'm too lazy to write one word, which is very ironic, Nron is an acceptuuurrrr.
06/19/2012 11:07 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
ThunderHooves
Full Name: Cila "The Mad" Rayne.
Family: Cray, the father of Cila, deceased. Victoria, mother, presumed deceased.
Appearance: Height: 6'2"
Image may be NSFW? Dunno, shows skin, no nudity.
Click to reveal

Backstory: Cila was born in the small village of Ravenfall. She was always small, and sickly. She mostly relied on other people to help her out of her predicaments . All of that changed when the beasts attacked. Some of them were humans, but they were controlling the beasts. They destroyed their village. What was left wasn't much. Her father wasn't lucky. He died, along with most of the village. Cila and her mother were the only survivors. She was sold off to slavery. She was separated from her mother, and she had nowhere to go. She was constantly attacked, and almost died many times, but someone helped here. An old slave by the name of Raves. He helped her by giving her the keys to her cuffs, and she escaped. They saw her running, but she grabbed a staff on her way out. She managed to knock one down, but they kept on coming. She managed to discharge a black lightning bolt from her hand, and that's when they let her go.She escaped to a small town, and she talked about her journeys. She grew mad from the black magic that she preformed, and being distraught from the death of her parents. She was inducted into the small town's guild. A more arrogant place, she would learn to love it there.
Guild: The House of The Royal Arts. A Guild for the more "Interesting" art users showing more promise. The people in the guild are more arrogant, or insane than others.
Anything Else?: Thanks Nron! Anyways, I had to do a bad backstory, well, bad in my opinion.
06/18/2012 8:08 pm
Nron
@ Roxy: as Black has stated, it's been 500 years side everyone awakend. Your character wouldn't follow that.
06/18/2012 7:26 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
RoxthesoxFull Name: Gabriel Baelish
Family: Gabriel has lost contact with his family since the awakening. His father died of lung cancer in April of 2012, and his brother was KIA in a peace keeping mission in Sudan. His two younger sisters and his mother are in the ruins of the US, but it is unknown to them where they are.
Appearance: (Bare with me, I'm on an iPad which makes everything a little awkward, I'll get a picture when I can) Gabriel is a healthy man, you could describe him as a perfect example of human stature and strength. However, Gabriel has undergone very serious trials while navigating what's left of the world. The stress has caused his hair to grey in some areas, and he has developed frown lines along the sides of his face.
Backstory: A Cambridge graduate who left college with flying colours. He boasted a profound understanding of human social and political behaviour, many of his professors and mentors urged him to enter psychiatry but Gabriel had bigger plans.

His father, Newton Baelish, was a man of extreme views. Tones of elitism harbour in the mind of Gabriel. Before the disappearance of everyone he had been on a flight to Washington to meet with several governors, he was going to pitch an idea to them. A grand idea, for which he needed thinkers like himself.

This plan, to Gabriel's despair would never see the light of day. However to this day he dreams of recreating a better humanity, one his vision. A future which could turn to the better or worse..

Guild: A few travellers who've spared the time to listen to Gabriel's very vivid thoughts and opinions have taken up arms in his cause, a few are so devoted to him that they swear their own lives and safety to him. Seeing that his troop needed some sort of title, he has dubbed his guild "Solomon".

Anything Else?: Something something mudkip.

Found it Roxy. :3
06/18/2012 8:45 am
Level 36 : Artisan Artist
shad3w44
Full Name: Shado Harow

Family: His whole family died in a invasion lead by one of the Immortals

Appearance: He is a little bit taller that most of the humans, he have brown hair, redish-brown eyes...
he look like that pic, but less blocky
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/necromancer-921378/

Backstory: Shado used to learn the Arts in his village, until the village was completly destroyed by a horde of undead creatures leaded by a Immortal. He was one of the only survivors of his village.
(He think he is the only survivor, I just said he was one of the only survivors in case someone want his character to be a survivor from this villager)
He managed to escape after the undeads leaved the village. He later built his new home in the depth of a ancient swamp. Since the invasion, he decided that he would take revenge on the innortal that wronged him and his familly by learning the forbidden art of necromancy. At this point he can fully control two corpses and he can also get a third one under his control, but he can't have them all to move at same time (he can only make two of them to move, the other one stand there and do nothing).

Guild: The Havoc guild of arts (this guild used to teach arts to people so they can defend themself from the creatures summoned by the immortals, but this guild does not exist anymore)

Anything Else?: I would like to make the immortal I mentionned in my backstory if this Character is accepted. Tell me if I can please. Aslo The village I mentionned is called Hawetorn (The "e" is mute)
06/18/2012 7:32 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
I agree with Nron, because it makes my app the last of a certain type, again!
06/18/2012 7:31 am
Nron
Think we have enough non-human characters now. While I don't mind controlling NPCs it doesn't always have the appeal of a player controlled character.
06/18/2012 12:31 am
Clue
And I could've given you an entire lecture about how extremely disappointed I am with you, and added punishment as well!
06/18/2012 12:28 am
BlackFTW
Maybe. I can never be too careful. Well, technically I could, but I could've gave you an entire lecture about it, Clue.
06/18/2012 12:21 am
Clue
Black, do you think I am an RP Newb?
Do you honestly believe that?
When Rabiez made a character that could possess people, I said those exact same words, so why would I go against it?
Seriously?
Son, I am disappoint!
06/18/2012 12:20 am
BlackFTW
Accepted, I guess. Just remember not to try and force possession on other peoples' character with Shadow.
06/18/2012 12:10 am
Clue
Full Name: Malleus of Maetus.
Family:His family is long deceased.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: The dagger plunged through the man's heart, and he was sent to The Abyss for his Sins.
The Dark Abyss was a frightening place, with shadows became shades, and wraiths appearing at will. Malleus was quite unprepared, but he soon set up a name for himself, and built his Bone Fortress high atop the Shadow Cliffs. It was there that he met Shadow, his alternate self, and despite Shadows hatred for Malleus, Malleus captured Shadow, and tortured him, and learned of the exit. Malleus then enslaved Shadow, and grew to like Shadow. Shadow only hated Malleus. Malleus appeared in a world quite different then his own. His own world, coincidentally, is the same as Sek'ma's, although they had never met. This world, was the one were Sek'ma was in now. Malleus appeared in an ancient grotto, covered in trees. Around him, he saw a large group of Jackalonians. He had shadow possess one, and then left the grotto. They traveled for many weeks, and then found a city, in which they entered. Many of the humans stared in awe of the Jackalonian, not because he was a Jackalonian, but because of his color. Malleus and Shadow purchased property on the outskirts of the city, and then began their dark work once again . . . .
Guild: He was originally part of the Arx Fatalians, before he was executed for his crimes.
Anything Else?: Must I repeat mineself?

Name: Shadow.
Species:Mimic
Appearance:
Click to reveal
Yes, it is the same as Gobbles' because I have no idea if Jackalonians have physical difference, but image this one with a shade of purple

Backstory: He was born when Malleus was born. All humans have shadows, exact copies of themselves, except they are Shades. They are trapped in the Dark Abyss, which uninformed humans perceive as Space. The Dark Abyss is the Vertical portion of Space, the Space between dimensions, not planets. Malleus lived for 130 years, searching for Malleus, so he could become Malleus. He was never given the chance. Malleus binded him, and made Shadow his slave. Shadow would have killed Malleus, if not for this, because not only was Shadow his slave, but Shadow and Malleus were almost the same person, as the shared thoughts. Shadow follows Malleus relentlessly, trying to become Malleus, but failing most of the time. When Malleus says "Jump" Shadow does not waste time asking "How High", maximum height is a given. ((I Apologize for lack of great detail, it is hard to detail someone who lives in a shadowy expanse, always moving, and doing nothing but searching. :l))
Species Description: Nothing is know of the creation of Mimics, but they are the exact mimic of a person on earth. They are nicknamed Shadows, because they look just like the persons shadow when not possessing something.
b]Anything Else?:[/b] Not really.
06/17/2012 11:00 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Aww Gawd. The Triple post of doom!
06/17/2012 10:58 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
BrookeG2106
nvm i gotta go, dismiss my application
06/17/2012 10:52 pm
BrookeG2106
uh, she only just reappeared? (She's a slow reappear-er?)
06/17/2012 10:49 pm
BrookeG2106
o rlly? awkie porkies
06/17/2012 10:48 pm
BlackFTW
Brooke, five hundred years have passed since humans have reappeared.
06/17/2012 10:46 pm
BrookeG2106
(it wouldn't let me add the picture before so heres the link for her appearance) http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=prett ... s:37,i:212
06/17/2012 10:46 pm
Clue
I think the Humans of 2012 died, and the race went extinct, not that they just vanished.
Others auditioning for such a part?
They are auditioning?
I only asked for courtesies sake, I can make anyone my nemesis at any time, it is just a simple part of disliking them to the extreme.
06/17/2012 10:43 pm
BrookeG2106
Full Name: Natalia Church
Family: Single mother died along with her little brother, she was the only one who survived.
Appearance:
Backstory: Natalia was in her front yard when everyone started disappearing. One by one, she saw everyone just vanish. She was freaking out as she looked down the street and saw people just disappear. Natalia tried running away, she turned around and sprinted for her life, but, to no avail. In an instant, she too disappeared. When she returned, it was years later. She wasn't sure how long it'd been, but it couldn't have been that long, because she still looked the same as the day everyone vanished. But, when she went to look for her family, she saw everything was covered in greenery. Trees everywhere, grass on the roads, mold and weeds covering all of the houses. Natalia wondered how long everyone had been gone for. When Natalia couldn't find her family and gave up, she decided to look for other survivors in her guild. She has found a civilization with people in it, and now lives there, learning about her new world.
Guild: (This is just after reading other peoples) Guild of Loxley
Anything Else?: Praise the Mudkip Gods?
06/17/2012 10:27 pm
Clue
No, not nemesis in-rp.
Nemesis INPMC, I lost my old one, Lord Tristem.
06/17/2012 10:44 pm
Nron
Oh. Nah. I've got others auditioning for that part and I'm too busy with work and Florida ATM to take on that kind of position.

One man and all that.
06/17/2012 10:14 pm
Clue
Nice detail in the species description.
Can you be my new nemesis, I lost my old one?
06/17/2012 10:17 pm
Nron
*shrugs* Maybe eventually. For now I'm just going to do some typical character detailing and further explanation of Djinn and such thru the story.
06/17/2012 10:07 pm
Clue
Nron hasn't posted yet?
06/17/2012 10:13 pm
Nron
Just shows how good I am. Actually its the third post on the first page.
06/17/2012 10:06 pm
iHazRabiez
Nron~Le snip of looooong epicness~

Accepted. Even though I didn't really read all of your apps.
06/17/2012 9:24 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Mind if I make a duo here? EDIT: Oh. 3:4 Human/Monster Ratio? Well, sucks for you, I spent awhile on these two, and I've got big things planned for them.

Name: Seve Sra'ak

Species: Wargog

Appearance:
Wings in: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kaQm36XKKEw/T ... +Nadtochiy).jpg
Wings out: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kg9p9FcOLDA/T ... +Nadtochiy).jpg
(Ignore the titles of the pictures. Just look at the actual... thingamabob.

Backstory: Soon... soon...

Species Description: Not much is known about the Wargog. They are a very solitary race, who live mostly in underground tunnels beneath swamps. They are intelligent enough to talk, comprehend speech, and think independently, but none are very smart at all. They have a very limited brain capacity, due to the fact that most of their head is pure skull. They have a hunter-gatherer society, but mostly hunter. The species has a tendency for blood-lust and rage, having needed it to survive. However, over the years, they have developed a symbiotic relationship with a different species, the Feranii, an intelligent, but rather weak species who relies on burrowing. Most often, a Wargog is never seen without a Feranii. Together, with the Wargogs strength and the Fenarii's intelligence, they are a powerful combination.

Anything Else?: Praise the Mudkip Gods? NEVER. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TREECKO!

===========================================================

Name: Yeva Fa'alla

Species: Fenarii

Appearance: Something like this. http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... 2zxpx4.jpg

Backstory: It'll be here soon, with Seve's. Be patient, GOSH!

Species Description: The Fenarii are a very intelligent race, who live for the most part underground in the huge caverns that they dig. They rely on their wit to outsmart their numerous predators, as they are rather weak little bite-sized creatures. They survive mostly on the food that they grow for most of their nutrition. They have developed a symbiotic relationship with the Wargog, the Wargog killing off any predators, and the Fenarii providing shelter from the ruthless elements.

Anything Else?: She praises the Mudkip Gods.
06/17/2012 9:10 pm
Gobble124
Shall I make a Human App Sir Black?
06/17/2012 9:09 pm
iHazRabiez
Accepted. Accepted. Oh, hey dar Black.
06/17/2012 9:08 pm
BlackFTW
3:4 Human-to-Monster ratio. I'd say accepted, but I'm just like that, so I'll let Rabiez decide.
06/17/2012 8:43 pm
Gobble124
Name: Grem
Species: Forest Jackolion
Age: 274 Human years and 32 Jackolion years or Demoth as they call it.
Appearance:
Backstory: Grem was born in the small Jackolion village of Demos. He was what they call A Kullum. A Jackolion who can preform some magic. In Jackolion villages Kullums were very respected and Grem lived a nice life. He was very fond of Humans and often visited a near by Human village. When the village was attacked Grem stood and fought. Sadly, The Village burned and Grem was badly wounded. He awoke in a place he calls The Fountain. He was near a giant water fall. He trained himself and worked to his physical peak. He became a wanderer and became a very famous Jackolion. He became a legend and some believed he was a myth. He roamed the world staying at villages are trying to help the weak. He was a kind Jackolion. He got a nickname and became known as the wandering rock. He started to fade into history but five years ago he showed up again. He claimed he had gone to the fountain again but none knew what he meant. He didn't care. Grem kept going. He kept walking. He still is walking.
Species Description: Jackolions are strange creatures that live in many different places, It was recently discovered that they are split up into groups that live in different biomes. The ones that are spotted the most are Forest Jackolions. There is even a town where Humans and Jackolions live together. They are mostly friendly but are extremely strong fighters and if you see one it is wise not to anger it. There have been reports of other religions but the most popular Jackolion religion is something called Decken. It says that the entire world is alive. It's power to grow is fulled by energy they call Kall. Kall supposedly supports all life. Every being has call. Evil beings are said to have Gar in them. This is Dark Kall. Jackolions believe that Kall is what makes magic work. They are very strong in this belief and when people argue with them they can get quite a temper. Jackolions where there when the Humans returned and they welcomed the Humans into their world. It is strongly believed that Jackolions were the main species of Earth until the Humans returned though that is not known for sure.
Anything Else?: Some Jackolions, such as Grem, can preform some magic though they are not very good at it, UNLIKE THE MUDKIP GODS
06/17/2012 8:32 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
I'm done stalling. I will apply. *stalls for another week or so*
06/17/2012 8:29 pm
BlackFTW
Accepted, Rabiez.
06/17/2012 8:25 pm
iHazRabiez
Name: The Speaker
Species: Fragmen
Age: Age, is but a number. A number Fragmen do not pay attention to. A number, that The Speaker has forgotton.
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: The Speaker, is an entity, far older than Earth. Far older than many things. But, it was summoned by something. And, it came to Earth. It is one of few Fragmen known to exist. And, The Speaker is blind. It can hear, however, and also acts as The Listener. It is the diplomat, of sorts. But, as it is deprived of sight, it can hear very well, and has an uncanny ability to use sonar. But, it is subtle.
The Speaker, was summoned by "The Immortals", but, quickly began to develop its own opinions. It, stopped being loyal to "The Immortals", as it did not see the reason they had for wanting to kill the new humans. The Speaker, also wanted to see the results. As such, The Speaker became a wanderer. It speaks, and offers helpful, chaotic, useless, harmful, and useful advice.
Species Description: The Fragmen, or The Pieces, as some call them, vary greatly. Some, are Blind, and can hear very well. Others, are mute, or deaf. Usually, they are deprived of one sense, and skilled in another. But, rarely, they can use two senses, better than they could have if they were deprived of two senses. But, this is an account from The Speaker, one of the few Fragmen here. And, The Speaker, has been known to lead people to their death. As well as enable them to become superior than normal.
Anything Else?: I don't praise the puny Mudkips. I worship the Old Gods.
06/17/2012 8:00 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Brink_
Full Name: General Fredrick Faraday
Family:
Mother - Alive
Father - Alive
Brother - Deceased
Sister - Alive
Brother - Deceased
Cousin - Deceased
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/092/a/3/steampunk_soldier_by_AitorGHierro.jpg
Backstory: (I'm quite lazy at the moment, so this backstory won't be my best.)Fredrick Faraday was born into a life of hard work. Both his parents, his father being a farmer and his mother being a maid at a small tavern, expected their children to bring honor to the Faraday name. Fredrick's two brothers set off to work in their father's fields, and Fredrick followed. His sister worked with her mother, and since they worked in a lively tavern, they were the first to hear the news of the new military that was drafting from every town.
--Will finish later--
Guild: The Faraday Family
Anything Else?: WILLFINISHLATER
06/17/2012 7:47 pm
BlackFTW
@Dr., Accepted.
Rabiez, you're now an acceptor.
Thread: immortal-humanity-forum-t102045.html
06/17/2012 7:42 pm
Level 24 : Expert Miner
Dr_Trapezoid
Name: Alak' Taka

Gender: His species has no genders, but I will just refer to Alak' as a male.

Species: Soul Reaper

Age: His species cannot age, but he was one of the first Arcanic beasts created to destroy the new humans.

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Alak' was created for one, and only one reason. To exterminate and destroy the race of new humans that infested the world. Alak' has no emotions, no remorse, and kills whoever is unlucky enough to run into him slowly and painfully. He usually is found wandering on the outskirts of forests, or even lurking in the shadows in your city.

Species Description: Soul Reapers have no emotions, and no remorse. They cannot feel pain, but will burn when exposed to light. When killing a person he first feeds off of their emotions until they cannot feel, just like him. After that he moves to their soul, removing it from their body. He collects the soul, and turns them into power for himself. The victim lives on for a few more days, showing symptoms of the flu, before they die. Three days after their death their body bursts into black flames, and they rise up as a Soul Reaper themselves. They go on with no memory of their old life, and further spread the infection. Soul Reapers have no legs, they float above the ground, and can also fly. New Soul Reapers are usually attracted to family members, so one can destroy an entire family in around a month. The humans have stories about Soul Reapers, saying they are a bad omen and if you see one that you WILL die. Soul Reapers sometimes like to stalk their prey, giving them horrible dreams at night and harassing them at night ( Much like a poltergeist ). If shadows are present a Soul Reaper can become a shadow, this making it easier for them to stalk and ambush their victims.

Anything Else?: Praise the Mudkip Gods.
06/17/2012 7:37 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Peter_2271
Yes make the thread
06/17/2012 7:35 pm
BlackFTW
Accepted, Deth. Just remember proper grammar and spelling. Do you want the thread?
06/17/2012 7:33 pm
Peter_2271
I don't intentionally post on most of the popular role plays. I intentionally post on role plays I like and have friends on.
06/17/2012 7:32 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Fixerederederededed my app on page 1
06/17/2012 7:31 pm
BlackFTW
In my opinion, you shouldn't advertise on every single popular RP thread, regardless of how "good" your RP is.
06/17/2012 7:30 pm
Peter_2271
I only advertise because I make unique role plays better than 6/7 of the role plays on this site and people abandon them for un unique role plays like school role plays and role plays about werewolves or mutants.
06/17/2012 7:26 pm
BlackFTW
Well, obviously, you post the same message on every thread to get popular, Brink.
06/17/2012 7:28 pm
Brink_
I gut banned for 24 hours unce for doing thatz.
06/17/2012 7:25 pm
Brink_
Peter_2271Anyone Remember Empire Rp? Because I made a new role play inspired by it- dawn-war-apply-t102039.html

STUP ADVERTISIN'.
06/17/2012 7:23 pm
Peter_2271
Snip
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome