Journal Of A Griefer- Part 1

MCGO's Avatar MCGO1/18/12 9:14 pm
1 emeralds 115 5
1/18/2012 9:52 pm
geepee01's Avatar geepee01
*This did not happen, and does not account for any rel griefing, any negativity WILL be reported*

Journal Of A Griefer- Part 1
Day 1- I helped many people build their house. It made them think I was actually a really good person, oh how wrong they are! I built a local reed and melon farm; to top it off I made a shrine to the server Admins.
Day 2- Today I improved the shrine, adding some glass I made and a few bricks. I still don’t have a home but they think I’m good enough to let me stay in some locals’ for a few more days.
Day 3- Today I started to build a house, and did a bit of “mining” using an X-Ray hack called Invisiblocks. It was so efficient and they suspected nothing! I found some iron and two blocks of gold! Now I have a good pick and axe, but only a wood sword.
Day 4- Today I finished my house, and it is great! It has windows two floors, and five rooms! I also got a hack that makes it so the game doesn’t display my name in Multiplayer. I dug to bedrock level and made a hidden base, I can only find the entrance because I have Invisiblocks, and I hid some chests in the crevices of bedrock! So unsuspecting!
Day 4, Night- Last night I killed a few dozen creepers for that TNT I’m gunna use to grief. I mined enough sand and got enough gunpowder to make 40 TNT! I got some XP as well, so when I’m gunna strike, I can have enchanted items.
Day 5- Yawn, I’m tired from being up ALL night, I didn’t sleep because of the zombies groaning. I think I might have a spawner nearby, but I haven’t looked with my X-Ray. There is a large cave under my house though, but the spawner I am not aware of, if there is one. I made my TNT and made a few flint & steels; I also made an enchanting table, and got some lava buckets. I’m gunna sleep early today. :*(
Day 6- JACKPOT! I found 34 diamonds today, but I slowly said I was finding them day to day so no suspicion was created. That was really al, I did today, but I did make my house a bit nicer.
Day 7- Today I went to the Nether for some blaze rods and magma cream. IT WAS FRIGGIN SCARY! The moaning of the Ghasts, the cries of the Zombie Pigmen, ugch. I never want to go back, but I will some day. I managed to get a stack and a half of Netherrack and half a stack of glowstone after I crafted it from powder.
Day 8-Today I did the last of my griefing preparedness. I gathered all of my materials and brought them to the Base. I also got a Command hack that doesn’t display commands in server chat. I can teleport and hack items with no detection.
Day 9- I installed all my hacks and mods and said I had to quit Minecraft because my mom said I was behind on my grades. I made a new skin so I’m not recognized, and tomorrow it will be done.
Day 10- I am now ready to do my evils upon the server! No not the world quite yet, but soon. Mwahahaha! First I blew up the Admins’ Houses, anonymously of course. Then I burned the remains, now there is nothing but nothing, wait did I say nothing twice? Now that’s three times I said nothing, wait for times! Screw it, I had fun! I will grief soon after they think it’s all a onetime deal!
MCGO
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn