A little late to find THIS out...

mommaCarole's Avatar mommaCarole10/24/11 6:11 pm
10/25/2011 2:42 am
Happybandaid's Avatar Happybandaid
took till I was 42 to get my first bee sting.

...... seems I'm allergic.

know what else?

they really, REALLY fricken HURT.
mommaCarole
Retired Moderator
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2011 2:27 am
Level 32 : Artisan Musician
Mr. Barrelroll
When I was 2, I stepped on them all the time. Ever since then, I've been paranoid of any sort of flying insect.
10/25/2011 2:42 am
Level 44 : Master Scribe
Happybandaid
They're out for revenge.

And they want....YOU!

Next campy horror series? Attack of the Bees Upon Small Children!

and then the even more terrible sequel...Attack of the Bees Upon Small Children! 2: Revenge of the MOTHERWASP
10/24/2011 10:57 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Bonnefoy
I got stung in the lip at my grandmums house..
10/24/2011 10:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
XMykaX
I'm a boy.
One time i was sittig on porch.
2 wasps went up my shorts.

I shouldn't say more.
10/24/2011 10:41 pm
mommaCarole
SEE? Bees are ASSHOLES! And so are WASPS!

... I'm glad everyone agrees with me.
10/24/2011 10:51 pm
Level 22 : Expert Demolitionist
P0CKETLINT13
I was stung by a wasp when I was around 7 just above my eye...
10/24/2011 9:54 pm
Level 28 : Expert Princess
sackboy198
i was outside joyously eat water melon on my front steps. all was well in the world the cool breeze in my hair and my stick lips eating away at the melon. then of coures a bee decided he want some of my melon and LANDED RIGHT ON MY LIPS! being the ashhole all bees are he stung me. HE HAD THE NEVER TO STING A 6 YR OLD ON THE PERFECT SUMMER EVENING!
10/24/2011 9:45 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
esoomytefasgone
10/24/2011 9:48 pm
Level 28 : Expert Princess
sackboy198
this message brought to you by the letter B
10/24/2011 9:48 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
Y1ram
Awesome picture is awesome.

With funny captions.
10/24/2011 9:23 pm
Happybandaid
Behold.

Apparently if you're bee-man you get to have like a 10-pack.
10/24/2011 8:38 pm
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
s15c
Oh and one time I had a thing of beef jerky (kind of like a flat cylinder, the jerky was chopped up finely) and a hornet was flying around, so I swung at it with the can-thing, hit it in midair with the can-thing and it fell on a table, then I continued the swinging motion in one giant swoop to the table and smashed it. One-hit two-combo kill. It was epic.
10/24/2011 8:21 pm
Level 44 : Master Lad
SuperSodaPops
It's always fun to swat bees and wasps with tennis rackets!
10/24/2011 9:42 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
Y1ram
Except when they go through the holes between the strings... ouch.
10/24/2011 8:06 pm
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
s15c
When I was in sixth grade and we were in the woods doing something for science class. I was in the back of the group with a few other people talking when suddenly a girl goes- "EW! A HORNET NEST!" then kicks it and runs away. I just stood there for a moment while my brain tried to register what had just happened. 10 stings on site, another 5 when I took off my shirt in the nurse's room. It was a bad day. Stupid people.

Moral of the story- if you see a hornet nest, don't kick it. Bad stuff happens.
10/24/2011 8:06 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
FairyMary
Awwww, I hope you feel better! I've been stung a few times too, and it does hurt, alot! Once when I was probably like 5, I was camping and my mom was putting on my socks and shoes, I felt something weird. I told my mom, she took my socks and shoes off again and there was a bee in it! it came back and stung me...
10/24/2011 7:56 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
Cthulhu
When I was like, four I think, I was playin' around outside in my little plastic toy kitchen thing. I found a bee flying around the mud soup I just made, so I smacked it with the back of my fist. It fell to the ground and I picked it up and tried to carry it to show my grandma what I did when all of a sudden...
...it stung me and I screamed like hel-
Uh, hello. Like hello.

That's not all, though.

I also found this little nest of yellow jackets the next day and I thought they were bees. I poked the nest with a stick a couple (thousand) times when it fell off the tree branch it was hanging from and all of a sudden a huge swarm of yellow jackets are chasing me to my house. I got stung a bijilion times in the back but it was well worth the entertainment.

That's all I have to share for the moment :3
10/24/2011 7:45 pm
Level 43 : Master Miner
brendan1260
This is what I love about minecraft comunities There are people from 7 all the way to 77 that can discuss what they want

( Ps. that age range is just a guess )
10/24/2011 7:45 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Robot
sylergcs
when i was 7 i sat on a bench outside a butterfly sanctuary and put my hand down just resting. turns out i put it down right ontop of a wasp. it stung my hand next to my thumb then chased me accross the carpark, i got in the car and it was trying to get through the car window for 10 mins to get me. luckily im not allergic. but iv still got a purple spot where it stung me 18 years later and im now petrified of all flying insects a fly comes in the room im gone! a bluddy fly! >.<

hope ur ok carrol, at liest it was a bee and not a wasp bees only sting once a wasp would of went for you over and over.
10/24/2011 7:42 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Blacksmith
emanresu11
When I was 7 a wasp stung me 4 times on the back of one hand, evil creatures.
10/24/2011 7:40 pm
Level 80 : Elite Grump
Cipher_Punk
My brother and I used to use swatters to knock bees out of the air - just hard enough to stun them. Then we'd put them in jars and shake them up, and toss them both (or more) into a big plastic pretzel tub like you get at the bulk market, and watch them fight to the death.

It was like Pokemon, but before pokemon.
10/24/2011 8:26 pm
Happybandaid
Actually Stud, that's how Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokemon, got it all started! In fact, due to his Asperger Syndrome, bug collecting was a major obsession in his life while growing up.
10/24/2011 8:01 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Toast
Xistence
Wow, me and my cousin did the same thing but with all creatures, bee v. frog = No1 wins.... poor hoppy, he survived round one but died soon after of unknown casues
10/24/2011 7:46 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Technomancer
iRapp
This sounds like it was a lot of fun. Kids in my neighborhood and I would do the same, but with spiders. It was always upsetting when a lot of them wouldn't fight.
10/24/2011 7:36 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
Insight
barely even hurt.. feels like a pinch
10/24/2011 7:32 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
thekittygun
I have got stung by wasps 5 times. Hate them like hell. Also I had them exploring my face yesterday and 2 months ago, they where on my neck and it stung me because i was scratching it. Though I did kill it.
10/24/2011 7:25 pm
SuperSodaPops
You don't like bee stings? Try scorpions. OUCH.
10/24/2011 7:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Nano
Selling chocolate for school fundraiser, brother comes along w/ friend.
I'm at the door while my little brother stays at the end of the driveway w/ his friend.
They both had 2 bars. A bee went after my brother, he's allergic. Fun experience.
10/24/2011 7:20 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pony
MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow
I havent gotten stung yet
10/24/2011 7:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Selkia
Mine was when i Was Four In My ear,The Bee Got Stuck. But Got Out 20 mins Later.
10/24/2011 7:29 pm
Happybandaid
What if a bee got stuck in your ear but never got out and slowly it fused with your brain cells and you became one with the bee and the bee became one with you and the bee started to develop its own human consciousness because it started fusing with your brain cells and you started developing bee-like instincts and features because your DNA was fused

(somewhere in there you were exposed to radiation that made all this happen)

and then you became BEE-MAN and saved the day countless times again and again and you could fly with bee-wings at bee-man speeds and replenish your sting and see in all directions at once and pollinate things.
10/24/2011 7:48 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Robot
sylergcs
can i have some of what ur on?
10/24/2011 7:34 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
Mijichu
D:< SOMEBODY NEEDS TO COMIC THIS. <3
10/24/2011 7:32 pm
SuperSodaPops
What if instead of a hero... it became a villain? D:
10/24/2011 7:16 pm
Level 49 : Master uwu
Jack
My story: went out into my back garden and was playing tug o' war with my 2 dogs (i won of course ) and i lent on the grass with my hand for some added grip, low and behold there was a bee underneath my hand and it stung me on the wrist, firstly it was fine, then about 2 hours later I had to be taken to hospital with my hand turning blue from lack of blood and oxygen

turns out im allergic to bees and wasps too
10/24/2011 7:08 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
pupuseria
So one day I was was sitting in an inner tube and i started to space out looking and all of a sudden this retarded bee who has some anger issues decided to sting me in the side of my neck were a sunburn was it sucked because when my aunt swiped the bee sting with a credit card to get it off it hurt A LOT because the sunburn
10/24/2011 6:50 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn
Mijichu
Woah woah WOAH! That's scary!

When I was four I stood on a bee or wasp when I was getting off my trike.
10/24/2011 6:39 pm
mommaCarole
well, none of you guys will ever have to experience this, exactly, but THIS bee had snuck into my house, and was asleep in my BRA (which I had put on, which freaked out the bee, who decided to sting... my... BACK.)

perverts.

and how bad did it hurt? well, the sting was ouchy. Like a needle. But the allergy... it felt like someone had poured boiling oil all over my back. Hurt so bad I couldn't breathe... then I realized I couldn't breathe, because I couldn't BREATHE.

Still hurts. This is like 5 hours later. Fortunately, I'm breathing now.
10/24/2011 6:41 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Blob
Nox Aeterna
I hope you feel better soon
10/24/2011 6:35 pm
Level 29 : Expert Creeper Hugger
DestinyBrookes
I stubbed my toe.

Oops wrong section.
10/24/2011 6:45 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Toast
Xistence
Nice Nice ^_^

and Carole, Don't feel bad, I didn't know i was allergic to needles till I had to get a bunch of rabies shots, (8 Epidermic needles) The most painful feeling ever for me, I will never pet a squirrel again! Well hope you feel better soon, at least your breathing.
10/24/2011 6:32 pm
Level 27 : Expert Geek
wames123123
i got stung by a bee twice in one week once, after me and my family had to go home early from our vacation. i was FIVE years old
10/24/2011 6:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Toro25
I know how you feel, got my first bee sting when I was 10 and was crying from the immense pain
10/24/2011 6:31 pm
Level 23 : Expert Archer
Saltash
when i was the littles of lads i was wit meh cousin throwing rocks down hills and the one rock i threw had an entire bee nest under there and stung my whole left arm! it hurt like hell and just a couple months ago i was running a 2 mile run for P.E and a be stung my back! and that hurt to no matter how many times you get stung...it hurts
10/24/2011 6:30 pm
Level 40 : Master Unicorn
Strikerjacob
Heres my quick story: I do track and field and one day I was walking on grass with spikes (Shoes with spikes on them for sprinting) on and I accidentally Stepped on a bee and he came up and stung my neck so about a day after my neck was swelling up and I could make my neck pop out (I have no idea why I can't do it now) and my brothers called me a frog face...
10/24/2011 6:26 pm
Level 45 : Master Network
accountfleftfordead
listen to this:

at soccer practice, i thought there was a moskito on my neck, i slapped it, it was a wasp.
lol, luckily im nt allergic
10/24/2011 6:22 pm
Level 22 : Expert Demolitionist
P0CKETLINT13
creeperCaroletook till I was 42 to get my first bee sting.

...... seems I'm allergic.

know what else?

they really, REALLY fricken HURT.

My IRL moms older, and she has never been stung. Bee's don't like my mom I guess. Neither do mosquitos. Must be because she has diabetes?
10/24/2011 6:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
ClockworkAbomination
HappybandaidOh no!!

Alright guys, story time...

When I was a wee little child, I decided to challenge a large epic bumblebee in our backyard garden to an epic duel. Wielding my epic stick of the gods, I went after him with an epic vengeance, defending the epic sliding glass doors of my back porch from epic, and eminent, attack.

Then the bumblebee stung me on the forehead and I ran inside crying to my mommy and watch Looney Tunes for the rest of the day.

I cry because I couldn't have the epic childhood you had. Tell your dad zeus I sad hi.
10/24/2011 6:21 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pirate
Bleyd
10/24/2011 7:59 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Toast
Oooooh_Shiny
XD this is just plain hilarious!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome