Looking For a Good RPG Game

Smubbz's Avatar Smubbz9/20/12 5:22 pm
1 emeralds 119 7
9/20/2012 11:07 pm
jaredRmason's Avatar jaredRmason
I'm looking for a good RPG game to play. As you can already tell I like Minecraft, but some games I also like are MapleStory, and Terraria. I'm looking for a game until the game Cube World comes out. So if you could base the game off some of my interests that'd be great, thanks!
Smubbz
Level 27 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2012 11:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
jaredRmason
nothing to do with your interest but BORDERLANDS 2!!! I GOT IT AND FORGOT ALL ABOUT LIFE... GAME OF THE YEAR 2012 FOR SURE

*edit*
its also an rpg-shooter
09/20/2012 11:00 pm
Level 25 : Expert Artist
SilentAero
Try one of the Tales of games. If you do, you will make my inner fanboy happy.
09/20/2012 10:52 pm
Level 23 : Expert Explorer
Shillk
SmubbzI'm looking for a good RPG game to play. As you can already tell I like Minecraft, but some games I also like are MapleStory, and Terraria. I'm looking for a game until the game Cube World comes out. So if you could base the game off some of my interests that'd be great, thanks!

Finally, someone who knows about Cube World!
09/20/2012 10:49 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Dutchgamer1982
You want good RPG?

Here are some I really liked :

*Neverwinter Nights (1 or 2)
*Dungeon Siege (1 or 2)
*Spellforce (1 or 2)
*The Elder Scrolls Series (Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim)

Online you might try : Priston Tale (free to play now, used to be P2P)

And ofcourse you MUST try World of Warcraft (even though it is nowadays a shadow of it's former glory since it is dummed down to much)
09/20/2012 5:28 pm
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
May I suggest trying Fallout 3/New Vegas or any of the Elder Scrolls. If you want the first or second elder scrolls (back from 15-20 years ago) is a free game now and is really good. Also try out some other games like Deus Ex, Far Cry and Borderlands. All these are great series. There are not many other games like the ones you like out there. At first I didn't like the look of some of these games but in fact these are probably the biggest and best rpg series with a massive variety.
09/20/2012 5:27 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
I'd suggest final fantasy but that's cuz I'm obsessed.
09/20/2012 5:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Death5007
ok well try epicduel its by battleon games its a turn by turn freerome somewhat and you play against other players if you dont like it try there other games aqw isnt bad freerome if you want mem on it u have to pay every month other than that its not bad well gl!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome