Looking for a person for utube series! INFO BELOW

The_GoldPit's Avatar The_GoldPit8/8/13 7:12 am
1 emeralds 296 8
8/9/2013 9:49 am
The_GoldPit's Avatar The_GoldPit
Alright thegoldpit here! just wondering if anyone could do a utube series with me. it would be placed under LPWS (lets play witta subscriber) Requirements Below.
- - Requirements :
Be mature, not alot just matureish
10+
Subscribe! - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnmwzdHa_9tIzpSPkKudr1Q
- -
There will be advertisments for you if u want to advertise your channel or something in the description and such like, Website/skype/youtube and so on etc, etc.
-
The series will go for about 20-25 episodes all going for 10-15mins
so about 300+ minutes or 5 hours or something...

- - The goal for 20-25 episodes is :
1. finding diamond
2. going to nether
3. killing a wither
4. going to the end
5. killing enderdragon ( not like you can leave without killing it or dieing x.x )
- -
Please send a PM or something like a comment saying if you can do all the requirements..
Peace!
~TheGoldPit
The_GoldPit
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

The_GoldPit
08/09/2013 9:49 am
have got someone to do it with for the first 20-25 episodes! tune in to http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnmwzdHa_9tIzpSPkKudr1Q to get the latest videos and such and www.thegoldpit.weebly.com to check out what i'v done, dont forget to subscribe/like & fav you you honestly like them.
semmeess
08/08/2013 7:31 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Give up. No point filling YouTube with yet another survival series, try something original.
The_GoldPit
08/08/2013 7:34 am
im going to be trying something new soon. if you have any suggestions please tell me and i will give credit for refering me to the game and such, just pm the link to the "FREE" game and if i like it, i will make videos.
The_GoldPit
08/08/2013 7:30 am
im 13 Lol and utube is short for youtube as u sounds like you Duhh
VeryMadCrafter
08/08/2013 7:25 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
Utube... hmmm never heard that before. Is it a new website?
GoldeNugget
08/08/2013 7:23 am
Level 42 : Master Giraffe
Change 10+ to 13+ and if you are under 13, quit that idea. Here is part of Terms of Service
Click to reveal
12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
The_GoldPit
08/08/2013 7:32 am
people dont have to register to go onto the forums to look at posts ( im pretty sure )
for that reason i put 10+ because little kids come on and look anyways so yea.. but ill change it so you dont go report me for nothing
HDLightzZ Build Team
08/08/2013 7:20 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Its not utube . . . Its youtube
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome