Looking to do a SOI Style server Roleplay

EonPhantom's Avatar EonPhantom8/10/12 1:29 pm
4/5/2014 2:36 am
Exact_Chase's Avatar Exact_Chase
SOI Means Shadow Of Israphel If you know about this famous series you may want to do this So what we are in need of is a server,roleplayer's, and a shadow of israphel type map! So we would need SOI Skins Or if you want to make your own character up go ahead
Here is the app

IGN:
What knowledge do you have of SOI?:/
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?:
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?:
Diggy Diggy what?:
Can you host a server?:
Will you grief the server?:
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?:

Ok so thats the app
And now here are the character's availible
-Xephos:Me
-Honeydew:(NEED A REALLY GOOD APP FOR THIS":DoubleDirtNinja
-Knight(Or Old) Peculiar:
-Grizwold:
-Verigan:
-Skylord Lysander:Luxray30
-Israphel(NEED A REALLY GOOD APP FOR THIS":
EDIT-Fumblemore

-Insert Made Up Character Here-

So that is that if you have a server send me the IP And Yeah!
So apply if interested Remember to have a REALLY GOOD APP For honeydew or Israphel if you want to play some of the characters I missed go ahead
EonPhantom
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Exact_Chase
04/05/2014 2:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:ExactChase
What knowledge do you have of SOI:I have watched every episode
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them:I want to make up a character
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like:ExactChase,ExactChase is a nick name given to him because he killed five creepers with an exacto knife he is very laid back doesn't trust many people
Diggy Diggy what?:Diggy Diggy Hole
Can you host a server:No
WIll you grief the server:Definitely not
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay: Yes I have been looking for a good RPG server since midnight
Rainbow_Alpaca
10/21/2012 9:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:Rainbow_Alpaca
What knowledge do you have of SOI?:/: Well ive been watching Yogscast since they did WoW videos,so ive watch every SOI video
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?:if Swampy is available him please
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?:If swampy ist availble,can i be a hippy druid,with a soft lazy attitude but would kill you if you destroy a tree for no reason
Diggy Diggy what?:DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!
Can you host a server?:I dunno
Will you grief the server?:Never
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?:Ive been looking for a RP server for awhile now!,so yes i will
egg2011
10/21/2012 9:38 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
IGN:eggchaser2011
What knowledge do you have of SOI?:/ WATCHED ALL EPISODES
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?:Skylord Egg because i am a qualified Skylord! *shows blank piece of paper* Because i am still a rookie i can not fly a airship on my own...and my uniform was in the wash until Israphael attacked my town and destroyed my house!
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?:He is funny and kinda noobish.Skylord Egg (for short)
Diggy Diggy what?:HOLE I AM A DWARF AND IM DIGGING A HOLE DIGGY DIGGY HOLE IM DIGGING A HOLE!
Can you host a server?:Nope whats a server?((Roleplay))
Will you grief the server?:NOPE!
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?:Yes i am right now!
khdd1
10/21/2012 9:28 am
can you send me the ip
khdd1
10/21/2012 9:28 am
IGN:khddd1 What knowledge do you have of SOI?:i watch bluexphos
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?:
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?:
Diggy Diggy what?:hole
Can you host a server?:no
Will you grief the server?:no
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?:yes i have been looking for a roleplay server
drago200
10/01/2012 6:59 am
IGN: Infernomagus
What knowledge do you have of SOI?: i have seen all episodes and extras e.g. granny bacon's funeral (the tragedy of our generation) and have played on other SOI roleplay server
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?: Fumblemore i love magic in minecraft and i am alright with redstone, set up experiments, i adore him and know lots of facts and other info from re-viewing videos and the wiki along with other sources . Although if necessary i will play my own character
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?: i would play an assistant to fumblemore who is more of a tranny but due to fumblemore's inability to teach has grown old and is still his apprentice but has now because of his age become a safety officer of sorts
Diggy Diggy what?: the grave's, always diggy diggy the graves! (hole)
Can you host a server?: if completely necessary to do so i can host a very small server that will not run very well
Will you grief the server?: no - it would ruin my fun as much as anyone elses
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?: of course i adore roleplay
o_Chipmunk_o
09/25/2012 7:14 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
IGN: o_Chipmunk_o
What knowledge do you have of SOI?: Watched all the episodes, (and the extras) O.O I have spent so much of my life on this...
I can quote it:
Episode 30,
Honeydew: OLD WOMAN I DEMAND YOU FINEST BACON
Granny_Bacon: My your cute ones.
Granny_Bacon: ooh I can't resist a beard like that!
Honeydew: ooh, she's eyeing me up!
Xephos: she likes you.
Granny_Bacon: Now how about a hug?
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?: I have always had this character in my head, Skylord_Rose, even my skin is her, my own character. She is very pretty, and her style is sort of steampunk. She was an assistant for Fumblemore for a while, but quit after nearly getting blown up.
Diggy Diggy what?: Hole!
'I feel like we need something to sing while digging, something lighthearted.'
(Simon breaks out into song)
Can you host a server?: Yes, a small one.
Will you grief the server?: I would never dream of it!
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay? Of course!
GenoWhirl
09/25/2012 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN:GenoWhirl_SMRPG
What knowledge do you have of SOI?:/ Lewis and Simon Embark on a quest to stop the dark lord Israphel from covering the land of minecraftia with sand, and EVIL. Knight_Peculiar goes with them, but dies in an unfortunate accident while on a roller coaster, which takes him on bad path, and he falls into the radioactive green lava, in a giant machine hand. Israphel usually attacks with Zombie_Boss, Creeper_Boss, and himself, if needed. Israphel also kidnaps women related in any way to Old_Peculiar, including his mother, and the love of his life, "Daisy_Duke."
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?: Icould play as Jasper, the way he gets all mad and such. And his love for lysander (see lysander's rescue from jasper's mansion) would be pretty hilarious to do.
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?: Gen The Puppet. Gen is a wooden puppet (not like pinnocio or however you spell it,) who was brought to life when she was possessed by a spirit. Based off of an old video game character named "Geno," she is very good with a sword. She is angered easily, but is often cheerful. She does not get hurt easily, despite her being made of wood. She is always loyal, but, when tired or hungry, she is easily manipulated or controlled. Her skin makes her look like a boy. i have included a pic of her skin. She loves animals, and, if she can, avoids eating meat, even though she really enjoys how it tastes.
Diggy Diggy what?:Hole!
Can you host a server?: Nope.
Will you grief the server?:NO!
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?:YES!
IF POSSIBLE... i would really like to Roleplay as Gen... if thats ok.
pengwe7
08/21/2012 2:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Cake
IGN: jarrett006
What knowledge do you have of SOI?:/ LIKE OFF BY HEART KNOWLEDGE lol but i know like all of it i have watched the series up to episode 40 which is the last one out so far!!! + i have donated to the yogscast as well 25$!!!
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?: I want to play as Swampy! the character u missed and im qualified as i know that character specifically well as hes my second favourite character my favourite is fumblemore as i LOVE wizards, on my hamachi server i have a wizard tower and like a wizard castle thing and about 3 wizard plugins but only 5 people can come on it though...
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?:i dont really want to... but if i had to do i would have to be umm... like Skyhunter_Gordan cause that would be cool to hunt Skylords
Diggy Diggy what?:A HOLE !!!!
Can you host a server?:if i could i would but i cant all i have is a 5 player hamachi server... soo no
Will you grief the server?:nope
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?:yes! of couse!
Additional Info: umm u may be wondering y my name is jarrett006 and someone else's is jarrett007 well he's my brother soo thats y!! also do we need to skype u cause me and my bro can???
jarrett007
08/21/2012 1:54 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Cake
IGN:jarrett007
What knowledge do you have of SOI?:/Hmmm Lets See... EVERYTHING I Wathced The Series twice And Are Really Into It!
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?: I Want To Play As....Old Or Knight Peculiar As I Thoroughly Enjoyed Watching Him Grow Into His Own In The Series Becoming Stronger Got A Huge Plot Behind Him!
Quilified?? Pffft I Sir Have A PHD in Minecraft! Lol Im An Ok Typer For Speed And The Best of All.... Im Immune To Toxic Lava!
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?:i Dont Really But If I had To It be me...The Greatist Person Known To Man Raised By The Gods Themselves! Lol
Diggy Diggy what?:HOLE F****** HOLE Im Not an Idiot
Can you host a server?: Maybe But Probably Not
Will you grief the server?:haha Would Old Peculiar??
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?:HELLZ TO THE YEAH! If I Didnt I Wouldnt Be Applying!
eaPiniM
08/21/2012 1:51 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
IGN: MiniPea
What knowledge do you have of SOI?:/ I've seen all the episodes and still watch the ones that are posted. I also know that Lalna plays Fumblemore etc.
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?: Fumblemore, I really like him and I'm really good at Roleplaying wizards.
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?: Don't wanna make one up.
Diggy Diggy what?: Hole
Can you host a server?: No
Will you grief the server?: No
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?: Yes
gmunga5
08/21/2012 1:43 pm
IGN:gmunga5
What knowledge do you have of SOI?:/i know all there is to know i have sen all the episodes 3 times
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?:well i was planing on making my own character
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?:they are an ancient war lord from the far reaches of minecraftia who beleives all mobs are best in a box a coffin to be precise
Diggy Diggy what?:hole
Can you host a server?:sort off but not at the miniute
Will you grief the server?:no
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?:yes
i will acept any other role aswell
Luxray30
08/21/2012 1:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
EonPhantom
Luxray30age:10
IGN:Kehlerville
what i know about SOI:i dont know much but i watched the videos
applying for:Honeydew P.S. lord skylander wold be good to if i cant be honeydew
I love honeydew
diggydiggy hole
will you host a server:i dont think so
will you grief:No
will you roleplay:Yes

Accepted for Lysander

Hey you know i would also LOVE to be honeydew
EonPhantom
08/21/2012 1:38 pm
Luxray30age:10
applying for:Honeydew P.S. lord skylander wold be good to if i cant be honeydew
I love honeydew
diggydiggy hole
will you host a server:i dont think so
will you grief:No
will you roleplay:Yes

Accepted for Lysander
TheMrKelldog
08/20/2012 8:15 pm
Actually I can host a server and i made one just in case for you guys.
Roran234
08/20/2012 8:11 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect

IGN: Roran234

What knowledge do you have of SOI? I understand that it is still an on-going series. I have seen all 3 seasons, but recently became uninterested with the series itself. I quit watching it at around episode 30.

What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?: Honeydew. I have been told to have a great voice, and I am less serious when it comes to things like these. I can be serious when needed, though. I organized a series like this, then gave lead developer role to my co-director. Through this, I was able to meet Fumblemore and Strongman Bruno, and through them, was able to discuss with the Yogscast about the liability and their issues with the series I was making. In the end, it was all sorted out, and the Yogscast did not have an issue. I have a great set of connections if they needed to be used.

Diggy Diggy what?: Hole.

Can you host a server?: I do, but I am planning on using that for my own selfish reasons.

Will you grief the server?: Of course not. That would be just like me spitting in your face after giving me this trust.

Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?: Of course. I love to role play. It is a part of me.
TheMrKelldog
08/20/2012 8:07 pm
IGN: TheMrKelldog
What knowledge do you have of SOI?: I have seen every episode and i really love it!
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?: Knight Peculier. I would play Knight Peculier because I like to take adventures in minecraft. And sometimes I let my self go but I get right back on track like Peculier thanks to friends!
Diggy Diggy what?: Hole!
Can you host a server?: yes
Will you grief the server?: no.
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?: YES!

(I will take any other position)
DoubleDirtNinja
08/20/2012 7:28 pm
Level 23 : Expert Skinner
IGN:DoubleDirtNinja
What knowledge do you have of SOI?:/:I have watched every single episode published on You Tube.I always re watch the videos to check the little secrety hints or anything i miss.I know all their is to know about the Shadow of Israphel series.I also know who plays who as in Sjin plays Israphel etc.
What character will you play and what makes you qualified to play them?:Israphel because he is very much a mystifed evil character which suits how i play on Minecraft servers.I sneak and hide and plan then WHAM i hit you or plot evil ideas.I also love being the villain.I also Know everything about Israphel from what weapons and how many arrows he has etc..
If you want to make one up who is it and what are they like?:If i was to make one up i would be Israphels sidekick.Instead of being the cunning one like Israphel i would be the one tht goes head first into battle and do anything to help Israphels plans.
Diggy Diggy what?:Daisy (if you know what i mean)
Can you host a server?:No
Will you grief the server?:100% NOT
Will you ACTUALLY Roleplay?:Hell yeah [attachment=0][/attachment]
EonPhantom
08/21/2012 1:38 pm
Accepted For Israphel.
Luxray30
08/20/2012 7:21 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner