Major Dafaq Moment

mcninja's Avatar mcninja6/9/12 1:38 am
1 emeralds 118 4
6/9/2012 2:00 am
the_soup's Avatar the_soup
Ok you people are really starting to p*** me off. Ive seen blogs and forum threads about people asking Love advice. Like WTF/ seriously? We are a site about Minecraft not some emotional help site! Even though there is a page for the forums of Everything else besides Minecraft, you shouldent really ask us for relationship help. What has gone wrong with this site? No offense but im just putting thta out their. If their are any mods, lock this once the comments get out of hand.
mcninja
Level 27 : Expert Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/09/2012 2:00 am
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup
Locked for flaming.
06/09/2012 1:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Khoric
...If this is how your going to act, then the owner of the 'RelationShip Help' thread isn't asking you. Therefore, no need to go and get mad over it.
06/09/2012 1:44 am
Level 27 : Expert Ninja
mcninja
there have been mulitple people asking for love help over the past years and months. -.- besides what the hell are you doing on pmc? you dont even play minecraft!
06/09/2012 1:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Khoric
What does me not playing MC have anything to do with this thread? Alse, I didn't specify the thread I was talking about. It was Love help in general....whatever, I can not argue with a stubborn mule, for I will get rammed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome