Middle Earth

Aquilla13's Avatar Aquilla135/12/12 7:02 am
1 emeralds 278 5
5/12/2012 8:12 am
Aquilla13's Avatar Aquilla13
THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP!
Hey guys. This is the 1st RP I`ve done so I`m sorry if it stinks. Basically the story is this guy, Billbo Baggins, goes to kill a dragon. Along the way, he finds a ring. This ring is evil. It changes Billbo from good to evilish. When a wizard gives it to his nephew, it changes him, Frodo, too. Frodo has to destroy the ring. He takes a group of: Gimli; a dwarf, Legolas; an elf, Baromir, a human king, and Aragon; another human king. Basically this RP is behind the scenes Lord of the Rings.

Rules
-No cussing
-Only Dragons, Elves, and Mages can be magical
-Backstory has to be at least 1 paragraph long
-Put a smiley face in your everything else

APP:
Name:
Role:
Creature:
Appearance:(if your a dwarf, height required)
Personality:
Backstory:(1 paragraph required)
Did You Read The Rules?
Anything Else:

Example:
Name: Erato
Role:
Creature: elf
Appearance: Beautiful, long, Blond Hair, Tall, slender, Wears Dark Green Dresses, Usually short, puffy sleeved, blue eyes
Personality: Smart, Kind, dangerous
Backstory: Erato was an elf who always wanted to see a real hobbit. Her dream came true one day when Mr. Bilbow Baggins wandered into her own house! Oh my gosh it`s Bilbow Baggins! She thought. "Hello Mr. Baggins. What are you doing here?" Erato said. "Oh, don`t mind me!" The hobbit said. Erato went outside, she needed some fresh air. She hadn`t been outside all day! Her father said to go outside and stay outside. Though she thought he meant that he didn`t really like her. Erata was happy she saw a hobbit, But it wasn`t what she expected.....
Did You Read The Rules? No, I wrote them.
Anything Else: she has anger issues

Acceptors: Aquilla13 and Capella17
Aquilla13
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage